[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is it like to live in a +99% white country?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7
File: image.png (553 KB, 678x718) Image search: [Google]
image.png
553 KB, 678x718
What is it like to live in a +99% white country?
>>
File: 1445812655160.jpg (14 KB, 251x234) Image search: [Google]
1445812655160.jpg
14 KB, 251x234
>>67310948
I wish I knew, bro, I wish I knew
>>
You don't have this feeling of being superior.

When you see the nigger doing the cleaning street job and you are there making 13,000 a month... feels good to be honest.
>>
>>67310948
There's no one on this whole planet that knows, anon.
>>
You just start hating poor people instead.
>>
we'll find out in a couple of years
>>
>>67310948
Shieet sounds like hell my fellow white man
>>
If it's anything like living in Whitestown, USA, then everybody is mainly friendly and happy and has common values like education, working, success, doing a job right, and keeping things reasonably nice.

Not without its own brand of shit, but at least everyone agrees the shit stinks.
>>
>>67311268
Until you see the nigger and his family of 4 dirty niglets going to the school where your kids go to

and then possibly getting citizenship to vote for pro-immigrant parties

Fuck I still wish Switzerland would accept me.
>>
>white people are perfect angels and everybody else is inferior shit

When I was in the UK the only people who ever gave me trouble were white chavs

Also you should go check out Eastern Europe, there are plenty of all white shitholes full of drug use, depression, violence, and clapped out buildings.
>>
>>67310948
I don't think anyone anywhere knows anymore
>>
pretty fucking good mate
>>
>>67311493
this
>>
>>67311876
I live in a pretty white part of the UK and its true honestly, when i walk through town on days off and there are hordes of fat, poor, digusting, ill-dressed working class sitting around McDonalds and wilko's it makes me fucking sick.

Far more likely to get hasselled by a bunch of young white people of that sort than someone who is a minority.

Though I imagine this isn't the case in more urban areas
>>
>>67310948
I have never seen a nigger or sandnigger in my life outside of photos and videos. I thought they were a meme because it sounds so surreal and shitty like from some fanfiction.
>>
>>67310948
Can't answer that but the Midwest is 90 something % White.
>>
>>67311493
So basically 75% of population?
>>
>>67310948
Lived in such an area for some time. 10/10 desu. Not only are things "objectively" better in terms of crime, incivility, ... but everything feels more genuine.

What Poland said is right though. Not necessarily poor people, but your hatred goes to the chav types and other whiggers.
>>
>>67311493
this
>>
I would imagine they fight different demons. Racially homogeneous countries tend to find different ways to discriminate (class, birth region, familial line, etc).
>>
>>67310948
how is like leaving me alone all the time?
>>
Pretty good. actually seeing a black person is somewhat of an event here, even in summer. helped a british black girl order pizza once during the summer since the idiot waitress couldn't speak english very well.
my first and so far only black girl. you guys are really missing out with all that purist shit
>>
>>67313492
Class is important, though. That's what makes niggers and white trash so universally repulsive. Can't have a functional society of any % if you're not going to distinguish between what is acceptable and what is not.

The rest of the discrimination isn't a big deal as long as it's IRL sitcom drama rather than like fundamentally incompatible things and holy wars and all that mess. People will always make up IRL sitcom drama anyway.
>>
>>67311232
i was going to post the exact same post with the exact same picture.
>>
>>67310948
c;mon whites, it:s time to start fucking, or there will be no more whites left.
>>
It's just like living in any other country. It's poor people that should be shot and put out of their misery (including trailer trash)
>>
File: 1231.jpg (48 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
1231.jpg
48 KB, 620x387
>>67310948
It was great growing up in a 99% white country, God damn i miss the past.
>>
>>67316603
What happened
Whos around you now?
>>
>>67317291
Immigrants from non European countries is what happend. + I have always lived in a city called Fredrikstad, my city is now known as the Jihad city
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/05/world/europe/a-norway-town-and-its-pipeline-to-jihad-in-syria.html?_r=0
>>
File: rum raisin.jpg (330 KB, 582x720) Image search: [Google]
rum raisin.jpg
330 KB, 582x720
>>67310948
That's a cute yuru.
>>
>>67311493
Pretty much.
>>
>>67312545
C-Can I move to slovakia. P-Pls.....
>>
Good.

In the countryside here we have unmanned stalls that sell fruit/vegetables from small farms. Theres quite a few of them so it seems people dont steel from these often.
>>
>>67319168
Noice. I can remember seeing the occasional thing like that once upon a yesteryear, but never with prevalence. Then again this is the US where even "everybody is white" doesn't necessarily mean "everybody came from the same place"
>>
>>67310948
I don't live i a 99% white country, but I live in a 99% white area the size of a lot of countries.

The biggest thing to note is all the behavior which is attributed to lower class blacks (crime, stupidity) is exhibited by lower class whites.

We still have niggers around here, they just have white skin.
>>
>>67310948
Probably like it's 1950s. Because that was the last time any country had 100% whites.
>>
>>67311493
this polack right here knows what's up
racism is for retarded people, classicism is the real red pill
>>
>>67319168
When I was a kid we had those too. Haven't seen them anymore. Niggers will take anything that's not bolted down.
>>
>>67319926
>implying Mexico isn't a caste system and class is by race
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 462x623) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 462x623
>>67318177
>>
File: 1450225058936.png (303 KB, 1011x767) Image search: [Google]
1450225058936.png
303 KB, 1011x767
>>67319926
Classicism is retarded Marxism.

Racism is at least backed up by science.
>>
>>67319926
Most racism nowadays is more likely to be classism anyways, it's just that you have most of the people who are part of the class or or whatever you call it happen to also be of certain races.
>>
>>67310948
There were countries like that in some of our lifetimes... it's so different everywhere now...
>>
>>67310948
You will never know
>>
>>67311493
What if you're poor yourself. Who do i hate on?
>>
>>67320530
In a reasonably egalitarian and homogenous society, classism has the same basis as racism. You have those people who, regardless of where they started and what they have, do what they can. Then you have those people who lack the capacities for wanting or being able to do much of anything.
>>
>>67321274
There are like 13 classes.
The poor hate the richer, dream of becoming the slightly more rich, fear the slightly more poor, and despise the poorest.
The uber poorest, like the homeless, are the way that the uber rich keep the slightly poors so terrified of becoming uber poorest that they're willing to do super demeaning shit for a few shekels.
>>
>>67321274
The rich people, like the niggers do.
>>
>>67319168
Japan is supposedly like that, you can leave your car keys in when you go shopping.
>>
>>67311817
Then go back to Europe then.
>>
>>67323113
Nah. Old people will steal your shit in Japan, and no one will stop them.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.