[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok honest discussion, if the "trade bill" or "trade
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7
File: 1455243527747.jpg (60 KB, 620x437) Image search: [Google]
1455243527747.jpg
60 KB, 620x437
Ok honest discussion, if the "trade bill" or "trade plans" that were passed years ago were so bad, then why did they pass?
There's no way Sanders was the only person who saw through it.
Are you guys saying the politicians knowingly passed a bill that would harm US workers?
If so, what possible benefit would that have for those politicians?
>>
>>67310023

Massive party donations from the multi-National companies that benifit and cushy jobs that pay far more than a political wage when they're done in office.
>>
>>67310023
>Are you guys saying the politicians knowingly passed a bill that would harm US workers?
they mostly don't know anything besides what they are told to do and say

>If so, what possible benefit would that have for those politicians?
jobs for life from their "friends" regardless of winning or losing elections

US politics is a total farce
>>
>why did a bill that benefits transnational corporations pass a legislature filled with people who are funded and have deep ties to those corporations

Wew
>>
File: tumblr_lzlvtg3Jid1r0kxqmo1_500.gif (944 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lzlvtg3Jid1r0kxqmo1_500.gif
944 KB, 500x281
>>67311892
>>
What are you fuckin retarded? Right now this nation should be more prosperous than ever.
The growth in the US economy in the 50s & 60s was something this planet had never seen before. And we did it while spending trillions of dollars on a cold war with the Soviet Union.
Once Russia went bust, we had a huge financial strain taken off our sholders. Hundreds of military outposts were closed or downsized. Our standing military forces were cut to a small fraction of what they once were.
Trillions spent on Nuclear subs, war ships, intercontinental missiles, fighter and bomber planes, Reagan's "Star Wars" plans.
The satellites and spy planes used for watching everything the Soviets were doing.
Fuck they could have compleatly eliminated income taxes and then given us all free collage and health care.
Bill Clinton completely sold our this country and the working class is being destroyed.
He opened the door for all this Chinese crap to flood the American marketplace and put Americans out of work.
Then they flood the workplace with an open door imigration policy so workers have to compete with illegals that live 8 to an apartment and don't pay taxes so they'll do you job for half as much money.
I was a Hazmat worker from 1987 to 2000. When I left I was making five dollars an hour LESS than when I started because of all the immigants who were willing to do the job for next to nothing. Thats fucked up.
>>
>>67310023
Because politicians are all bought. It's why Trump's so "dangerous", no one controls him.
>>
File: mitch.jpg (29 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
mitch.jpg
29 KB, 400x300
>>67310023
If Democrats and Republicans wore one of these, you'd understand.
Libertarians would have the jacket and full-body tattoos.
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 220x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 220x200
>>67310023

I remember when I was that pleb. It was a long, long and innocent time ago.
>>
>>67310023
They passed because it is what the powers that be wanted.
It was common knowledge that they were bad for the people of this country, benefitting only big business... But since when has the US government given a fuck about us plebs?
>>
>>67315529
If the prosperity was fairly shared, who would buy the $80,000,000 penthouse apartments in New York?
You'd destroy that entire industry.
>>
File: Kenneth_Griffin.jpg (128 KB, 474x400) Image search: [Google]
Kenneth_Griffin.jpg
128 KB, 474x400
>>67316246
And before Jews, this delightful work of art was bought for 300 million by this paper shuffling hero.

It cost roughly as much as the combined campaign expenditures of every Republican candidate. Probably got it to cover a crack in the wall.

Everything that is wrong with America.
>>
If case you're not trolling, OP.

>politician gets huge "donations" and a guaranteed post-politics job
>politician just has to betray constituents
>pass trade bill
>slow implementation means several years pass before constituents suffer
>politician gets reelected several times in the meanwhile
>idiot masses go 'durr well Senator Shill was good 2 me for the past 8 years so it can't be their fault. I don't remember a bill passed years ago, so it doesn't impact me.'
>>
>>67310023
JEWS. Greedy greedy JEWS.
>>
File: asdf.png (336 KB, 1018x232) Image search: [Google]
asdf.png
336 KB, 1018x232
>>67310023
>>
If hitler was so bad how come he rose to power?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.