[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Literally undebatable
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 631x630) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 631x630
Literally undebatable
>>
File: Buckley.jpg (40 KB, 244x320) Image search: [Google]
Buckley.jpg
40 KB, 244x320
Why is racism bad?
>>
i'm a racist who supports donald trump'
i genuinely wish he was a racist
but he isn't
>>67308700
this
>>
>>67308333
We have already reached peak racism. The word holds no power, and anyone who uses the term is laughed at, since usage of the word instantly identifies the utterer as an imbecile.
>>
>>67308333
Not being terrified to identify facts and reality...
If thats Racist than yep, we are all racist
>>
>>67308700
Glad you admit it, racist
>>
>>67308333
OP, Trump is going to win no matter how much you cry and pound your fist and you're going to be sent to the FEMA camps as punishment for your disloyalty.
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 500x385) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 500x385
REDDIT DETECTED. ALSO CHECK EM!!!
>>
>>67308333
He ain't racist dumbfuck.
>>
>>67309144
>implying there's enough racist white guys in America to vote Trump

Lmao
>>
>>67309015
Why did you not answer his question?
>>
>>67309015
>avoids the question with an obvious response
nice try australia.
>>
>>67308333
the rest of the world knows you're a faggot
>>
>>67308333

Trump for America Song official by Brothers N Arms
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgIhGgrhQeE
>>
Actually, acknowledging that there are differences in the planet's various races seems a lot more like common sense than some kind of evil.

I mean, how do you feel about climate-change deniers, OP? What's the difference in refusing to accept that something so painfully obvious as climate change is real, and refusing to accept that there are different races on this planet, and that many of them have conflicting cultural values, and therefore should not be forced to live together for no apparent reason.

Sorry OP, but your trigger word is losing its "zing."
>>
Being called a racist has lost all meaning sense marxists hijacked the word to mean oppression by the ruling race
>>
>>67309395
There are. During his first term he'll open the borders to conservative White males from abroad while kicking out all the left wing illegals. This will ensure that your kind never gets elected into power ever again.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.