[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Clinton, Sanders Democratic Debate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4
File: bernie.jpg (197 KB, 955x500) Image search: [Google]
bernie.jpg
197 KB, 955x500
No thread on the Democratic debate starting right now?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGqU_Zne6Pc

Get in here, make fun of Hillary, make fun of Bernie
>>
Literally Who Cares: The Debate
>>
>>67308025
THANKS ANON I AM WATCHING IT!
BERNIE IS SAYING BERNIE STUFF
>>
AT LEAST JAKE TAPPER IS PRESSING THE ISSUE
>>
>>67308094
>>
Bernie blowing TPP up right now.
>>
>>67308025
Its a town hall not a debate you dummies.
>>
File: wichitamassacre.jpg (102 KB, 960x741) Image search: [Google]
wichitamassacre.jpg
102 KB, 960x741
Question to Senator Sanders, why do you hate white people?
>>
Bernies answer to the school question was meh, but his follow-up with the half-private schools was good.

>>67309888
I don't. 0/10, at least put some effort.
>>
>>67308094
I care faggot fuck trump 2016
>>
BERNIE SHILLS IN CHAT. GET IN HERE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGqU_Zne6Pc
>>
>>67310403
Why is he bashing Trump when he can't even beat Hillary?

He's just hoping to take down Trump for Hillary so he will get a good job from her. This fucking bum hasn't worked a day in his life.
>>
>>67308025
Why would anyone care about a communist whose mask of civility is cracking and a she-devil who doesn't even bother with one?
>>
>>67311026
>This fucking bum hasn't worked a day in his life.

implying mister inheritance has
>>
>>67310904
muh millionaires and billionaires
>>
>>67308025
I watched like 5 minutes of the last debate. 5 minutes of Shillary and Bernie trying to one-up each other at sucking nigger cock. It was a pathetic sight to behold.

>>67310904
Kill yourself nigger redditor.
>>
File: jerk.gif (720 KB, 350x200) Image search: [Google]
jerk.gif
720 KB, 350x200
>>67308094
>>
>>67311172
>get 1 million
>have 10 billion

I-I-It's just.. magic, guys! He just put 1 million in the bank and it turned into 10 billion! He didn't spend any or invest in anything!
>>
>>67311172
Mister inheritance worked with his Father on his projects in Queens. He was building houses while Bernie was going to college.
>>
>>67311172
Since when has passing on the fruit of you own labor to your children become a bad thing?
>>
>>67308025
"Everything will be free because taxes" is quite possibly a shittier answer than "It will be so great you don't even know!"
>>
>Bernie talking shit about football players making millions while at OSU

You done goofed
>>
Wtf is TV ONE? This is retarded. I want Anderson back.
>>
bernie just had a stroke and forgot what he was saying
>>
THIS IS PRETTY BORING
BERNIE REALLY NEEDS SOME NEW LINES
>>
This lady doesn't look like a heroin addict getting clean
>PLANT
>>
I hate how these question on done. I don't like when they hand pick who is allowed to say a question by their story and appearance.

Also just stop taking fucking heroin!
>>
>>67313108
>Also just stop taking fucking heroin!
Stop addict shaming you shitlord
>>
>>67308025
A town hall is not a debate.
>>
>>67313157

Don't being a weak minded addict you cocklord.
>>
>>67313157
*snaps enthusiastically*
>>
>>67308025
This guy asking the question looks like a cuck
>>
>>67313784

Well that is cause i cucked him. I fucked his fat black wife under her many folds and then used a wire hanger just to make sure i didn't allow my valuable white seed to settle into a ape.

It was not pretty but worth it to cuck these liberal blacks.
>>
>>67308025
He made a decent case to the business owner tbf
>>
Its a empowing point Bernie is making about having to band together to get anything done. But I am not nearly as optimistic as he is. Even if he wins it all, he will face a circumstance similar to what Carter had.
>>
H I L L A R Y
>>
Hillary putting in work. She had a bad debate last time, so it seems she got the call of the cow, and is letting her thighs do the talking.
>>
THIS THREAD IS SUFFERING
>>
>>67317296
This fucking shit is boring.
>>
>>67317296
seriously who wants to watch shillary parrot rehearsed answers back
>>
>>67317296
"I'll work hard to get the costs down"
she wants to get drug costs down? how? lol
>>
>>67317891
I KNOW ANON
>>
JUST A LITTLE MORE!
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.