[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Public Defecation in Germany
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: specifistiche poo strasse.png (99 KB, 226x166) Image search: [Google]
specifistiche poo strasse.png
99 KB, 226x166
Before you claim that public defecation has some form of racial element implied and that only indians refuse to "poo in the loo", here is a picture of a white german kid shitting hard and smelly on the street with a hundred people around.

Will /pol/ now claim that germans are cucks who poo on the floor? No?

I thought a photoshopped picture was enough for you to bully an entire country out of a board.

For more data about the problem with public defecation all around the world:
http://in.reuters.com/article/uk-health-defecation-idINKBN0DO1CC20140508 (Includes a meme picture of a toilet put in a museum [wtf] with a historian explaining
how it worked)
https://www.google.com.br/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=9&ved=0ahUKEwit1865777LAhWEUJAKHUP1A0YQFghaMAg&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.devex.com%2Fnews%2Fhow-to-eliminate-open-defecation-by-2030-84634&usg=AFQjCNE-tHWIOJsVhXBR8ogePzFfpVOn5Q&cad=rja (How can we eliminate public shitting by 2030)

What do you think, /pol/? Is it possible to teach europeans and indians how to poo in the loo or will it be eternally an utopia?
>>
File: 1457911990830.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
1457911990830.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1536
Full picture so no one claims it is false.
>>
who does this? i mean come on its 2016
>>
>>67307722
>Using a kid
>Kids do this 'shit' all the time
>Indians are full grown adults and they shit on the street
>>
>>67307722
>>67307827

One is a singular child who likely got punished.

The other is an entire nation of grown adults with literal designated shitting streets.
>>
>>67307827

That is in Sweden you fucking faggot
>>
>>67307722
"Look what Ahmed taught me Moma!"
>>
>>67307722
The child is not "shitting" he is bathing in the fountain, something that is completely normal. Shitting (even for a child) would be considered embarrassing and outrageous.

Stop trying to excuse your street-shitting behavior.
>>
DESIGNATED
>>
>>67308788
SHITTING

GERMAN
>>
>>67307827
show me one pictures of a single brazilian city that is just close to being this clean and beautiful in a public place. also i highly dubt that this kid is shitting
>>
>>67309245
Why? What?

What makes you think that he is not shitting in public? Nothing is stopping him.
>>
>>67307722
>http://in.reuters.com/article/uk-health-defecation-idINKBN0DO1CC20140508

>The country with the largest number of public defecators is India, which has 600 million.

Direct fucking quote.

That is a full 60% of all open defacaters.

It may be a problem elsewhere, but it seems that most of the problem is in fact with India.

Also, I don't even post shit tier country tier memes to anyone because its childish and indicates an underdeveloped brain.
>>
>>67309565
>What makes you think that he is not shitting in public? Nothing is stopping him.

Except civilized norms and mores.

Kid is playing with a water fountain in the middle of summer.
>>
>>67309565
the child is urinating.
>>
>>67309565
Topkek, this is why we see you Brazilians as monkeys. You automatically assume he is shitting because it's so ingrained into your brain that it's normal.
>>
>>67307827
it looks like he's just playing with the water
>>
>>67312111
trips speak for themselves
>>
>>67312111
What type of autistic kid likes to wave his arm around water?

He is squatting to let the shit slide down.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.