[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does China really have what it takes to take over Africa?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 7
Does China really have what it takes to take over Africa?
>>
Of course they do

I can't wait either, I want to see the American leftists bitch about China raping Africa for resources, I bet they won't fucking dare. They're not white westerners so they're off-limits
>>
Hopefully they get rid of the niggers.

Apartheid v2.0 would be great.
>>
They could do it easily.

The problem is whether the West lets them do it or not.
>>
>>67309191
yeah when the Chinese are in full swing there the black man wishes they white man never left.
>>
>>67309308
>whether the West lets them do it or not

The West has no power or influence anymore.
>>
>hurr China is colonizing Africa

They aren't, when will this retarded meme end.

The extent of Chinese activity in Africa is overblown by retards on here who like to wank their micropenis to the though of blacks being ruled over by a "superior race".
>>
RICED
>>
I don't see what would stop them. They probably give even give less of a shit about the people in Africa than the people in Africa do.
>>
>>67309599
it's not a meme
>>
File: sino_invasion.jpg (370 KB, 500x531) Image search: [Google]
sino_invasion.jpg
370 KB, 500x531
>>67307369
>Does China really have what it takes to take over Africa?
does cancer have what it takes to take over a body?
>>
>>67309599
there's literally mass immigration from china to africa right now, look at the demographics of african countries
>>
Anybody has what it takes to take over Africa.
>>
>>67309718

They are in the process of Taking over the Anglosphere.
>>
File: 04-02(50).jpg (93 KB, 450x314) Image search: [Google]
04-02(50).jpg
93 KB, 450x314
yes and it will make china great again
>>
They're just moving their Risk pieces into place for when we inevitably pull out of the Middle East.
>>
>>67309792
The Chinese are setting up some factories and mines there and employing the locals in exchange for economic stimulus provided to the governments, IE what every fucking multinational country does and has been doing for decades.

Is Germany colonizing/taking over mexico because BMW has some plants there?
>>
>>67309599

>China rapidly building infrastructure including Chinese themed malls and housing
>Yuan being traded in Zimbabwe
>Mandarin becoming required language for multinational commerce

Not a meme bud.
>>
>>67310066
I wish they were, mexico sucks dick.
>>
>>67307369
Basically any country does, the problem is of course the ''international community''. Fear of repercussions. Africans are not racially competitive.
>>
>>67310066
I'm from Angola...I know what I'm talking about.
>>
>>67310002
The Chinese population in my multicultural city has been absolutely exploding in the past few years. It would be striking and unusual not to see Chinamen walking down the street when I go outside, or to hear Chinese being spoken. It's now common to find those that have trouble with English and, as far as I can tell, are NEETs living off of what I presume to be their parents' money.

Better than rapefugees by a long shot, but it's not hard to wonder about how this is going to go in the long run. They certainly have no aversion to making babies, too.
>>
it'll be great to see china ruling africa with an iron fist and whipping niggers into shape. they're going to wish they were a bit more appreciative of whitey's empathy
>>
>>67309191
actually, this will solve the upcoming global population boom in the next 40 years
>>
>>67309920
There's mass immigration from China to every country that doesn't outright ban it including the rest of Asia(dad was in Cambodia recently and said it was full of them), China is the most populous country on Earth and it's a shitty place to live.
>>
>>67310066
*multinational country

I meant company sorry.
>>
>>67309474
This, they can't even stop spontaneous island creation.
>>
>>67310060
lol
>>
File: laughingsheev.gif (466 KB, 400x168) Image search: [Google]
laughingsheev.gif
466 KB, 400x168
>>67307369

Post YFW Africa will be CHINKED in your lifetime

Maybe if they're all blasians, the continent will actually be a decent place before the end of the century.
>>
>>67310285
Well, they did have a Habsburg emperor for a while.
>>
>Trump elected, no more Chinese shenanigans with America
>China rapes Africa instead
I'm ok with this
>>
File: basedchink3.jpg (21 KB, 312x345) Image search: [Google]
basedchink3.jpg
21 KB, 312x345
>>67307369
When Europe erupts into civil war after the collapse of the EU and the rise of Islam, China will make old Belgium look like current Sweden. There will be no one to keep the chinks from going full efficency and treating nigs like nothing but cheap machinery. If this happens within 20 years, I'll be young and fit enough to live to see a hugely important time in human history, and fight for my homeland.
Feels good, need to stop smoking and start lifting
>>
>>67310285
Mexico is actually a beautiful country.

I also don't know why people think the Chinese will make Africa better, have you ever been to China? It's basically poo in loo tier.
>>
>>67307369
I think China does. along as they don't comit the same mistake of of just taking advantage and enslaving the black masses, but instead they kill and replace entire populations in Africa
>>
File: wheredoyouthinkweare.jpg (231 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
wheredoyouthinkweare.jpg
231 KB, 700x525
>>67310460
Fuck off nigger
>>
>>67307369
I'm too miserable for You.
>>
>>67313742
I'm portuguese fucking retarded
>>
>>67307369
They would fucking execute any Africans that get in their way and they won't pussy out because of fears of racism either
>>
>>67314313
nah that not true, they are there for Shekel
>>
>>67314442
They execute their own people for threatening the power of the state, and then make shekels by laundering the organs. Don't think the Africans are going to get better treatment.
>>
China doesn't even have what it takes to control its own territory.
>>
no, but they are definitely going hard after the precious metals
>>
China has 0 force projection, and the africans have been fighting since the 1960's
>>
>>67307369
Not take over, strip mine.

And yes, yes they do.
>>
>>67307508
but Africa doesn't really have that many resources, that's why Europeans left their colonies there peacefully. It would have been senseless to fight for them, they were worthless
>>
>>67315532
They aren't the government
>>
>>67315884
They own the government and run the infrastructure. Most African governments are vicious, savage, and corrupt, and wouldn't give a rats ass about killing their own to maintain power, money, and social status.
>>
>>67315810
it is incredibly mineral rich you nob.

the europeans got supplanted by american and european corporations yah dingus
>>
>>67315995
>muh feeling
I lived in Luanda, they are there for fucking business and colonisation, not for a 2nd chinese Cultural Revolution
>>
>>67315810
>but Africa doesn't really have that many resources

The mineral wealth of the Congo alone exceeds the GDP of the US and EU combined.

It's a testament to their incompetence that niggers have somehow managed to fuck this up and it's an absolute shithole.

Say what you will about the Arabs but they're at least smart with their oil resources
>>
China is taking over South America as well. Thanks to W Bush's wars, America was too weakened to take care of the backyard so China bought most of the region
>>
>>67316345
I didn't say they're going to implement China 2.0. In my opinion, they're making a strategic investment in what they're doing, both econonimcally and geopolitically.

But OP's question is if they have what it takes to take over. I say yes. Don't forget: economic relationships were how we sought to wrest control over China a la Kissinger, and what the British did to wrest control over China a la the opium wars (origin of HSBC, in fact, which is now part of the global banking cartel that runs the world and continues to butter its bread based on trading in drugs and terrorism.)
>>
>>67314193
Same shit
>>
China has hundreds of millions of women in excess that they can literally ship to Africa to breed with the locals, creating a chink african race to take over the continent.
>>
>>67316756
That race would still be shit.
>>
>>67314193
do you still go visit Angola?
>>
>>67316756
I keked at the thought of a race with the mental capabilities of Sub Saharian Africans and the physical traits of the Chinese.
>>
>>67316756
>China has hundreds of millions of women in excess
Source:my cuck fantasy

It's the other way around, China has too many men and not enough women. Same deal with India.
>>
>>67307369
Good luck getting Africans productive again.
>>
>>67317077
I've only met one blaisian so far, but he was pretty Chinese in most regards as far as I could tell. The most unusual thing was probably having to do a double-take at the strange mixture of physical traits.
>>
>>67312411
please make this happen, God of Keks
>>
>>67316981
Aunts and uncles live there. I'm now a Canadian citizen maybe I will maybe for visit. Even if it's not 100% safe, Mozambique and Angola (btw too portuguese colony) are the last hope in Africa.
I was in SA, I saw the black ''people'' there and...what a mess.
>>
>>67318110
wasnt equatorial guinea also controlled by the portuguese once?

are there many portuguese left in those countries or just mulattos?

it would be great to go back regardless of how shit it has become, just to visit your family that is still there
>>
>>67318772
>wasnt equatorial guinea also controlled by the portuguese once?
now not really

>are there many portuguese left in those countries or just mulattos?
mostly 'white' because the end of the recession in portugal I think

>it would be great to go back regardless of how shit it has become, just to visit your family that is still there
Lets hope ISIS don't fuck up this place
>>
>>67318110
So many ways to die in Africa bro, don't go there. If niggas doesn't kill you, they will give you malaria, AIDS, ebola or make up a new disease for you. Also, the traffic is dangerous as fuck, people driving without licenses while drinking alcohol. Sauce: My cousin died after 1 week in Kenya, one of the "better" countries.
>>
>>67314193
>Portuguese
>Not a nigger
>>
>>67320192
It's ~safe, South Africa is FAAAAAR more dangerous
>traffic is dangerous
that true
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.