[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
German Election
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 7
File: Merkel BTFO.png (241 KB, 958x525) Image search: [Google]
Merkel BTFO.png
241 KB, 958x525
I don't know anything about Germany or their elections.

How significant was AfD's victory? The Daily Mail says they won seats in every single state that voted, but doesn't say how many or what percentage of the vote they got.

As a German, are you proud of the way the election turned out? It sounds like Germany is being redeemed from cuck status.

>http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3489936/Angela-Merkel-set-punished-voters-open-door-refugee-policy-Germany-s-Super-Sunday-state-elections.html
>>
Think it was 24% from all votes, so pretty significant.
>>
inb4 she starts letting migrants vote
>>
>>67303797
>24%
only in the Ossi state Sachsen Anhalt

It is still interesting, because together with our Commie Party they have 40%. Both are "not suitable for coalition".

So, the remainder of the other parties have to form a coalition just to hold back the extremists.

>>67303158
>How significant was AfD's victory?
Everybody knew this was gonna happen, but no establishment party wanted to change their policies to combat such an out come. Their fault.

Just check wikipedia, they are quite acurate.
https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Landtagswahl_in_Sachsen-Anhalt_2016

I linked the German one, becaseu the English one doesn't have those nice graphs. There are also links to the other 2 states there.
>>
>>67303158
>Had state elections in 3 of the 16 states.
Afd is like the Swedish SD, anti mass immigration, anti islamisation etc.
>afd's first time on the ballot in each of the states.
>Gets double digits. 15,1 % 12,3% and 24,2%.
>Is now third biggest party in two and even second biggest party in the third state.
>Over performing, exceeded polls.
>Establishment parties and politicians in shock and literally surprised by this although everybody knew this would happen, showing once more how they live in their own little world detached from reality.
>merkels CDU and her partner in the coalition in the federal parliament, the SPD, drive in heavy losses. Green's lose in two states (but win in the third).
>liberal assblast on max
>>
>>67303158
>As a German, are you proud of the way the election turned out?
Except for the FDP (classical liberal party) barely not making it in Saxony Anhalt, yeah it was alright. My state is having its next vote in 2017. But as I said earlier, this was expected.

The Eastern states are always a little weirder with voting for "extremists", especially ex-SED Commies. Now they vote for the other extremists, too. I hate commies, so I am glad they lost a lot of votes there.

For the two western states, I think that the rise of the AfD will FINALLY show the CDU (Memekel Party, Christian Democrats) that they have to get off their fat asses to keep the position they are in and not take it for granted. Otherwise they would be so retarded they don't deserve to govern Germany.

In Rhineland Palatinate, they will go for Great Coalition, probably (CDU+SPD).

And in Baden Wurttemberg they would have to go with Green-Black (Green Commies + CDU). Now that works in Hessia, but in some states this could pose a problem...
Maybe they also go for a full blown liberal (American and classical sense) coalition as well (SPD+Greens + FDP).
>>
>>67306187

This is going to become Swedens December Government Shut Down again isnt it?
>>
>>67308353
Only if they dare to go with a minority government like in Sweden.

I don't think our politicians are that stupid, but then again...

All the coalition outcaomes I described would be majority rule, though.

Now a lot of AfD guys are former CDU voters, so in Baden Wurttemberg and Rhineland Palatinate where the left wing parties got the most votes, they will not do the mistake to create a minority government.

In Saxony Anhalt however, you would have to construct a 3 part coalition of Conservatives, Social Dems and Green commies, "just" to keep 40% of extremists out. This will be the biggest meme government of the next 4 years

One might wonder whether the CDU in S-A would rather fancy a coaltion with their former voters to make things easier (except for public image of the CDU for coalising with extrememsts). But then again
>Ossi state
>caring about public image
>having a public image
>40% extremeists anyway

We will see.
>>
>>67306187
schön das du das Volk teilst scheiß Vaterlandsverräter
wenigstens wehren sich die "Ossis" gegen Merkel anstatt ihre Töchter und Schwestern direkt an die Einwanderer abzugeben wie die Wessis
Friss Scheiße Arschloch
>>
>>67310267
Wen kümmern Ossi´s?
>>
>>67310267
>>67310811

>>67310267

What is it about English Language Board you don't understand. Nice threadkill weiners.
>>
>>67310811
t. Achmed Müller
>>
>>67310267
I only describe the outcome of Eastern German elections, which are generally a bit more "extreme" then in the West, don't you agree?

Also
>Ossi
>gets triggered by words
>does not stand the banter

C'mon I just told that american how cool you are and how you don't even care how the media treats you. Don't trample that.
>>
these questions have been answered over and over. there needs to be some kind of /pol/ info source for recent events.
>>
>>67310965
I bet your anchestors were german.
>>
>>67303158

It's not enough. Established parties will simply ignore AfD and form coalitions without 'em. They need at least 30% in national election to have any real influence.
>>
>>67311066
t. Sören dessen Eltern keine Bananen hatten
>>
So, will the same thing happen in France where all the opposing parties ganged up on National Front?
>>
basically same as SD in Sweden.
>>
>>67311253

In fact they were, I am half-German, half-Italian. But I don't speak fucking German, and I actually would like to know more about the election.
>>
File: red_vs_blue.gif (1 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
red_vs_blue.gif
1 MB, 500x500
>>67310965
Let the Germanbros have their fun. It's been a damn good weekend for Germany.
>>
>>67311408
Somehow that wasn't an option in this case, due to the numbers or relationships of the parties.
>>
Great Job Germany!
>>
>>67310965
he commented on the "Ossis" remark, dividing the germans in west and east like before reunification and stated is disgust about this. because the "Ossis" are standing up against Merkel.
>>
>>67303158
the potential momentum for the next elections is what really matters about this election. and the best part is, that the established parties are foaming and dont see any bad in their recent decisions. this will bring more people to the right.
>>
Germans, please dump Merkel. You guys lead the EU, stop leading us into the toilet.
>>
>>67312030

10-4

So, Germanbro (I haven't used that in a while), what is your general perception of what is going to happen now?

Will this election change the whole situation? Like the OP asked, I would like to know, how significant is this victory?
>>
>>67306187
>So, the remainder of the other parties have to form a coalition just to hold back the extremists.

Which will only further erode their support and help AfD.

Merkel is fucked. All she can do now is delay and try to hold back the dam that is breaking as we speak.
>>
File: germoney spurdo.png (624 KB, 600x1601) Image search: [Google]
germoney spurdo.png
624 KB, 600x1601
Posting spurdo so meme magic will make it true.
>>
>>67312373
it's pretty significant in terms i stated here >>67312266
No party wants to form a coalition with AfD, which will result in crazy three-party coalitions of the worst kind. parties which have huge differences in their beliefs just to keep AfD out. This will result in an even bigger discontent with current politics in germany
>>
>>67312266
>that the established parties are foaming and dont see any bad in their recent decisions

they know the decisions are "bad", they just don't give a fuck.

Here the large parties have lost voters for 2 decades now, they still don't give a fuck as long as they can cling to the 50%+1%..
The sad thing is even when the parties change, the public officer remain the same and they are all chosen by what color their party membership book is.

As long as those fucks sit where they are nothing changes 4-5 years wont change a thing, since they are irredeemable and irremovable.
>>
>>67312823

When is the next election?

I'm assuming it is the will of the German people to not only prevent more refugees from coming in, but also to get rid of the refugees Merkel has already let in. Is this a possibility, or are the sandniggers you've got now in Germany to stay?
>>
>>67304679
That's what weedman's scheming up here
>>
File: ltw2016.png (2 MB, 1444x2602) Image search: [Google]
ltw2016.png
2 MB, 1444x2602
Here are the numbers.

AfD with the best result of a non-parliamentary party ever, but they won't govern anywhere.
Both Merkel supporters and Merkel opponents of the established parties generally lost voters, so it's less anti-Merkel and more a general dissatisfaction with the general politics.
Though the refugee crisisi was the main driving force behind the AfD - 70% percent of its supporters choose them because they oppose the current strategy. Concerns about domestic safety were the second most named reason with about 50% and economic concerns with about 40% third.
>>
>>67313121
one of the oldest parties, SPD, was fucked beyond recognition, and CDU also lost heavily.

>>67313164
the 3 next federal state elections around around the same time next year. the federal election is in september. the outcomes heavily rely on the wrong decisions the establishment does.

AfD wants to get rid of refugees. Also they openly oppose Islam
>>
Good.
Cunt punt this ugly freak out of office!
>>
>>67313563
Why are the greens so popular in BW
30%.. they should be relegated to what they are everywhere else.. like sub 10%.

Guess its because of a strong leading character?
>>
File: laughing komodo.jpg (14 KB, 226x223) Image search: [Google]
laughing komodo.jpg
14 KB, 226x223
>>67303158
>scat lover shit hole land

who the fuck cares what muhammad and his buddies do lol
>>
How did the npd go?
>>
>>67313936
>Guess its because of a strong leading character?

They like Kretschmann. CDU before they got behind the greens was shit and people gave the greens a chance in 2006. they did kind of good and people want to keep him
>>
>>67313936
Yeah. They got lucky last time around - with the collapse of the FDP the CDU didn't get enough support for state presidency even though they were the strongest party, and thus the second-strongest greens were suddenly leading the state.
And apparently the guy is popular and supposedly does an alright job, so here we go again. I'm not particularly fond of the greens but I don't know much about the state politicis in BW, so I don't want to talk too much shit. The state seems to be doing fine so props to him I guess.
>>
>>67314151
they have been vanished. thank god
>>
>>67313936
It's because they have a candidate for state presidant who is pretty popular in BW.

>just like sanders for the donkies
>>
>>67314151
Terrible, like 3%. And in fact it should have gone completely under, with that additional support we might have had a AfD leading in Saxony-Anhalt.
>>
Damn why are CDU supporters so fucking hot.
>>
>>67303158
This is the future chancellor.
>>
>>67314953
>problem glasses
>super thick make-up

Nah.
>>
>>67315085
It's all of my fetishes. I love glasses and red lips.
>>
>>67313563
Hm, looking at the actual seats and not only the procentual vote, there might be more possibilities for coalitions.

In Baden Wurttemberg, they could get rid of the Greens completely by creating a "Germany-coalition" (see flag). Cool, let's hope they go for that.

Rhineland Palatinate stays as predicted earlier (great coalition or full blown liberal),
and Saxony Anhalt only allows for that monstrosity that is CDU-SPD-Green.

>>67314151
The lefties care more about them than any right winger, lel.

They even started a ban procedure against them (again), so maybe they get a symbolic win against them when that is through, only to cry louder when those guys join the AfD in the next elections.
>>
>>67315085
Also look at the guy behind her. I bet he's tryin to fuck.
>>
Can anyone share some vids of AfD's speeches and that Petry qt crushing the lefties with subs? I don't understand shit of german and i only find shitty 2 min dubs done by rt
>>
>>67315223
There is absolutely no way the greens won't rule BW. Even if you dislike them, this result is a clear call for them to continue governing and there's little reason to change that.
>>
>>67315600
Yeah, I guess so. I was just crunching the numbers and it would be possible.

At least the lefties did not get in in BaWü or RP.
>>
>>67314304
ok so basically a popularity vote, if he would have decided to make a own party the greens would probably have been neutered.
>>
>>67313735
SPD is literally our oldest party going back to the Kaiserreich
>>
>>67303158
I imagine the inevitable terrorist attacks in Germany this year will drive AfD numbers up much higher.
>>
>>67316065
The thing about Kretschmann is that he's a catholic who's more conservative than most of the CDU and actively defends Seehofer and Palmer.
I have literally no clue why he's with the Greens
>>
>>67316510
Because you can be a conservative and care about the environment.
Also I wouldn't peg him as more conservative than most of the CDU - maybe more conservative than Merkel and her loyals in the last couple of months.
>>
>>67316510
interesting how green bend to such values when it serves them.
>>
>>67313936
>Why are the greens so popular in BW
They originated there.
>>
>>67316665
He's basically Erwin Teufel in green
>>
>>67316743
You should look up Palmer.
He's a green mayor and you wouldn't notice a difference to the AfD in terms of border control.
In fact he wanted armed controls before AfD
>>
MERKEL DOESN'T SEEM TO MIND
SHE'S HAVING A POOL PARTY.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sv-0XjrBVT0
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.