[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw mentioned in passing I'm voting for Trump and now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: tombstones.jpg (65 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
tombstones.jpg
65 KB, 640x480
>tfw mentioned in passing I'm voting for Trump and now my parents are making me find a job and move out by the end of the month

>tfw mom made a fake tombstone with my name on it and stuck it in the back yard because I'm "dead to [her]" now

Does liberalism literally turn people evil? I knew my parents had bluepilled beliefs but I never thought they'd actually go this crazy over a difference in political preferences. Probably going to be homeless now too because nobody's hiring in my town.
>>
gonna need pics of the tombstone
>>
>>67301171
>making me find a job and move out

Good for them. Do something for society for once in your worthless life, ya NEET.
>>
>>67301171
If you're old enough to vote and you haven't moved out yet then this is long overdue faggot.
>>
>>67301443
/thread
>>67301547
Aaaaand /thread
>>67301171
How old are you OP?
>>
pics of tombstone or it didn't happen.
>>
Your parents sound like cunts. Must be Bernie supporters.
>>
Sue them for something.
>>
>>67301754
Shitpost
>>
>>67301171

At 16 i had my own place and was in full time college and paying bills and doing shopping and shit.

Surprise them and endure mate.

im 29 now and doing ok for myself.
>>
>>67302602
>full time college
>16
Are you taking the hand?
>>
Your parents are dipshits.
>>
File: 084.png (174 KB, 416x396) Image search: [Google]
084.png
174 KB, 416x396
>>67301171
>Talk about the election with Mom
>She says she'll vote for Trump just to see what will happen
>I turned voting age this year and she never votes but says she wants to be a good role model and will take me for both of our first times voting

I love my mommy
>>
>>67301171
This sounds like a legit story.
>>
>>67301171
If even remotely true, then you need to move out on your accord, and break all contact with that fucking scum.

Not because they're not Trump supporters, but they sound like extremely vile, manipulative, abusive narcissists.
>>
>>67301171

Your parents are human slime. They hate themselves and their children.

That's what liberalism does to a person.

You should get a fucking job and move out though, turd.
>>
>>67301171
Hey OP, where are you? State/city.
>>
>>67301443
this
post a pic or fuck off
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.