[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone find it ironic all the nations that are and were the biggest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8
File: germany-migrants_arrival-ap759.jpg (51 KB, 759x422) Image search: [Google]
germany-migrants_arrival-ap759.jpg
51 KB, 759x422
Anyone find it ironic all the nations that are and were the biggest proponents for the Aryan race were all invaded by muslims?
Islamic aryan race when?
>>
>>67300161
Soon. Hitler's dream will finally come true.
An Islamic Aryan state will surely destroy all Jews merely by existing.
>>
File: 1415430870405.jpg (26 KB, 420x440) Image search: [Google]
1415430870405.jpg
26 KB, 420x440
>>67301290
Jews could not compete with an Islamic Reich.
>>
>>67300161
Islam and Judaism are very similar when it comes to rules and prohibitions. They're also both Semitic while Christianity has a strong European component to it

>>67301290
That would basically mean Europe killing itself to destroy the Jews.
>>
File: Muslim SS.jpg (102 KB, 1200x816) Image search: [Google]
Muslim SS.jpg
102 KB, 1200x816
>>67301290
You do know that Germany has always been close to kebabs and muslims, right?
>>
>>67302286
Umar ibn Hamza (may Allah be pleased with him) narrates: “The Messenger of Allah said: ‘You will definitely fight Jews! The battle will be so intense that the stone will say: ‘Oh Muslim, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him!.”4

Abdullah bin Umar (may Allah be pleased with him) narrates: “The Messenger of Allah said: ‘Jews will fight you! However, in the end, you will defeat them. Killing will be so intense that the stone will say: ‘Oh Muslim, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him!’”(hadith from Muslim)

Abu Hurayra (may Allah be pleased with him) narrates: “The Messenger of Allah said: ‘Judgment Day will not come unless Muslims fight the Jews. Muslims will defeat and kill Jews. The Jew will hide behind the stone and the tree, and the stone or tree will say: ‘Oh Muslim, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him! Only the Gharqad tree will not say because it is the tree of Jews.”(hadith from Muslim)

Abu Hurayra (may Allah be pleased with him) narrates: The Messenger of Allah (pbuh) said: “Doomsday will not strike unless the religious knowledge is taken away, earthquakes increase in number, time approaches and day and night become united, afflictions appear, killing increases, wealth becomes abundant like flood flows, people compete with one another in constructing high buildings. Doomsday will strike so suddenly that a man will have milked his she-camel and will have taken away the milk but he will not be able to drink it. A person will have raised a morsel (of food) to his mouth but Doomsday will strike so suddenly that he will not be able to eat it..” (hadith from Muslim)
>>
>>67302822
How can one prophet be so based?
>>
>>67302535
>That would basically mean Europe killing itself to destroy the Jews.

Suicide, or evolution?

>It’s been our misfortune to have the wrong religion,” Hitler complained to his pet architect Albert Speer. “Why did it have to be Christianity, with its meekness and flabbiness?” Islam was a Männerreligion—a “religion of men”—and hygienic too. The “soldiers of Islam” received a warrior’s heaven, “a real earthly paradise” with “houris” and “wine flowing.” This, Hitler argued, was much more suited to the “Germanic temperament” than the “Jewish filth and priestly twaddle” of Christianity.
>>
>>67303502
>siding with a nation that massacred millions of Poles and other ethnic Europeans
Yeah, I see where your loyalty lies now.
>>
>>67301290
>>67303073
>>67303502
Woah guys chillout with your muslim boners, Islamic armies haven't been strong since WW1.
>>
>>67304002
I'm loyal to Britain alone my friend. Still, Hitler's views on Islam are interesting.

>>67304196
Hitler thought this was because of the inferiority of Arabs rather than the religion.

>"Hitler said that the conquering Arabs, because of their racial inferiority, would in the long run have been unable to contend with the harsher climate and conditions of the country.[230]

Similarly, Hitler was transcribed as saying: "Had Charles Martel not been victorious at Poitiers [...] then we should in all probability have been converted to Mohammedanism, that cult which glorifies the heroism and which opens up the seventh Heaven to the bold warrior alone. Then the Germanic races would have conquered the world."[232]
>>
>>67304698
>I'm loyal to Britain alone my friend
I think you're loyal to Islam first.
>>
>>67305032
Why?
I merely acknowledge the potency of Hitler's vision. A people like the Germans, unhindered by the meekness of Christianity and bolstered by the warrior spirit of Islam would make for a powerful force indeed.
>>
>>67305424
Because that's how Islam works: the Ummah comes before anything else. It would mean allying yourself with the same people who're currently destroying your country.
>>
File: 1409726252549.jpg (19 KB, 296x314) Image search: [Google]
1409726252549.jpg
19 KB, 296x314
>>67300161
>Anyone find it ironic all the nations that are and were the biggest proponents for the Aryan race were subverted by international merchants?
>>
>>67305865
>implying whites can't lead the ummah
>>
>>67305865
>Because that's how Islam works

I am not a Muslim. I just can just see the startling powers that a white Islamic State could wield. Christianity has hindered the white man for many ages, and Islam would strengthen his desire for conquest and battle.
I don't think anyone could oppose them.
>>
>>67307096
It's not a question about leadership, but about unity. Islam pays no mind to race or ethnicity - the religion comes first.

Also, once his sons have been branded with circumcision, they will forever bear the mark of the Jew.
>>
>>67307928
>Islam pays no mind to race or ethnicity

Maybe in theory, but in practise this is not true.
And the most powerful, the White Islamists as Hitler envisioned, would rise to the top and control the others.
>>
>>67308167
>Maybe in theory, but in practise this is not true
Wishful thinking. The ideology doesn't support your vision.
>>
>>67308481
Not true. Look at ISIS, they certainly treat ethnicities different.
>>
>>67308698
ISIS have made a point of uniting white, black, and brown men under one banner. It's even in their propaganda.
>>
>>67309167
Look at the reality of how they are treated.
Whites are more valued than Blacks.
>>
>>67309321
Then that would go against Islam and their ideology.

And even if it's true (which it isn't), that still leaves the Arab men, whom you view as racially inferior. Muslims, on the other hand, revere Arabs and their culture. Their example of a perfect human being is an Arab.
>>
>>67309907
>Then that would go against Islam and their ideology

That doesn't matter at all. In truth Islam leads to the rise of the strong. This is demonstrated in the Middle East.
In Hitler's view, white would rise to the top by natural selection.
>>
>>67309907
Like Muhammad was a model of Islam, Jewsus as a model of Christianity, both semitic Arabs.(Not that I care for either of them.)
>>
>>67310283
>In Hitler's view, white would rise to the top by natural selection
Then Hitler didn't understand Islamic theology. But what can you expect from a man who was more willing to work with Turks than with other Europeans?

So this is what will happen: your sons will be mutilated to look like Jews. Your daughters will be married off to Arab and Pakistani men. And you, you will love it, because it will all be due to the will of Allah. I have to go. May Allah and his prophet be with you.

https://youtu.be/Hakb6S0IpgY
>>
>>67311229
>Then Hitler didn't understand Islamic theology.

He clearly understood the practise. ISIS is proof.
>>
File: 1449858164353.jpg (159 KB, 1010x723) Image search: [Google]
1449858164353.jpg
159 KB, 1010x723
>>67300161
Pure coincidence.
>>
File: Herr Pavel, Ich bin NSDAP.jpg (80 KB, 680x426) Image search: [Google]
Herr Pavel, Ich bin NSDAP.jpg
80 KB, 680x426
>>67300161
never, abdul.
>>
File: 787432.png (196 KB, 641x561) Image search: [Google]
787432.png
196 KB, 641x561
We used to know how to deal with them. Pic related
>>
>>67305424
The chance is you are a muslim. Majority of your country is.
>>
>>67313179
I'm sure you're a true blooded fritz and not a refugee rape baby.
>>
File: 319-932x1415.jpg (371 KB, 932x1415) Image search: [Google]
319-932x1415.jpg
371 KB, 932x1415
>>67313482
Well, my opinion is based on your media. Everyone on BBC is either a shitskin or a nigger.
Your movies are the same.

Even Marvel's Captain Britain is a paki woman now.
Pic related.

So the chance is you're a shitskin.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.