[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Tarantino a Jew? Why do so many of his 'movies'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: quentin-tarantino.jpg (43 KB, 930x516) Image search: [Google]
quentin-tarantino.jpg
43 KB, 930x516
Is Tarantino a Jew? Why do so many of his 'movies' reflect kike views? Who else /boycott/ his movies now?
>>
He is literally a cuckold, as in he has a cuck fetish
>>
>>67298986
Me

Hasn't made a good movie since kill bill
>>
>>67298986
in what way does reservoir dogs "reflect kike views"
>>
Hell! Not even Inglorious Basterds appeals particularly to Jews.
>>
BIG
>>
BLACK
>>
>>67299848
Django unchained was entertaining, hateful eight was OK I guess. Honestly nothing Tarantino makes is that amazing.
>>
DICK
>>
>>67300206
they literally depict killing hitler, that movie was made for a good goy audience
>>
>>67300016
He says now his views reflect kike views and they do
>>
>>67300281
I still love the Kill Bill movies
>>
despite how race-baiting The Hateful Eight was, it did represent racism as a two-sided thing rather than simply paint whitey as evil. Sam Jackson's character was pretty fucking racist.
>>
>>67298986

Who?
>>
>>67300462
Sam Jackson is a fucking racist
>>
>>67300330
>germans are heroic, brave and educated
>jews are primitive savages
>movie reflects kike views

are you dumb mate?
>>
File: McAfee.jpg (49 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
McAfee.jpg
49 KB, 620x413
>>67298986
why do edgy faggots love posing with guns to their heads

seriously it's so gay
>>
>>67298986
I don't even feel like pirating his movies anymore, let alone watch them in cinema.
>>
>>67298986
>Reservoir Dogs
Betrayal among thieves
>Pulp Fiction
Keep being an evil asshole and you will die
>Kill Bill
Revenge story
>Inglorious Basterds
Revenge story about the evils of Fascism
>Deathproof
Didn't happen
>Django Unchained
Revenge story about the evils of slavery
>Hateful Eight
All the assholes in the world have their reasons to be assholes and you can root for them

Tarantino movies are about violence and the evils of men. He glorifies evil by showing you how fucked up things can get. It's basically the Wolf of Wall Street with violence.
>>
>>67300981
They dislike that idea though, the liberals hate Hitler BECAUSE he's too perfect. Their minds work differently. Notice how liberals don't believe in primitive societies, only "different" ones.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.