[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 640x294) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 640x294
"Cuck" is my favorite word. It is so great, I use it in regular conversation all the time now. Am I the only one?
>>
Chris Christie fat jokes will never stop being funny
>>
>>67298541
Nope
>>
>>67298541
I try not to when speaking with people over the age of 30. In their 20s and I know they're liberal: 2-3 times a minute.
>>
Yeah. At first it was a meme but I can't help to unironically use it now
>>
File: professorcuck.png (262 KB, 1315x1784) Image search: [Google]
professorcuck.png
262 KB, 1315x1784
>>67298541
It's effective because then you look up what cuck is, think about it, and realize "nope don't want to be that."

Or you look at guys like, well, this.
>>
God dammit, /pol/.
>>
>>67298541
My favorite word is "whinge".
>>
>>67298541
Yeah, I do. I also say "rare pepe dot jay-peg" in conversation. If it's around young people, they get it and think it's funny. It's a good way of seeing who's cool - by seeing who gets the joke.
>>
It's slipped out a few times around my family, but they don't know what the fuck I'm talking about and I just brush it off
>>
>>67298541
all the time since i discovered it on this site

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtN4uiDwyFA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtN4uiDwyFA
>>
>>67300195
Do people say whinge in merica?
>>
>>67298541
I use it too in regular conversation, but not as much as you seem to do.

It's fascinating that a meme about moot ended with us finding a true equivalent of niggers for blacks. For many years people had tried to find an expression that condensed "self hating", "damn liberals" and "muh feels" when the answer was just there.
>>
>>67300627

Cringe as fuck
>>
>>67301198
In reality, the only thing it does is normalize the fetish.
>>
>>67298541

>Fuck is a normal swear word here
>So indoctrinated by /pol/ memes that i call coworker a cuck
>Get asked what a cuck is
>U-Umm.. I meant "fuck". You're a fuck, yes hehe, just a pronunciation mistake

I need to take a break from this board.
>>
>>67301322
No shit. My point is that saying "cuck" IRL is just as cringey.
>>
>>67300627
do your friends respond with "that's the most autistic thing i've ever heard?"
>>
>>67301093
>this area is majority jewish
>it largely supports Hillary

hmmmmmmmm
>>
>>67301489
The bernie supporters do. The Trump supporters I know think it's hilarious, and after having a good laugh start chanting "cuck" to each other.
>>
>>67298541
I remember the days when it was a true insult since most people didn't even know what it means.

You fucks have actually managed to cuck the word cuck from having any impact.
>>
>>67301618
now I love you, anon
>>
>>67298541
No, you and every other /poltard and GooberGobbler seem obsessed with gay-ass words like cuck, based, redpill, BTFO, etc. You have no clue what any of them mean, but goddamn if you aren't going to spout them off every five minutes like a retarded parrot.
>>
Cuck is a new 'faggot'. Since leftist normalized buttsex already you can't really shame people by calling them homos.
>>
>>67301542
thread: >>67301738
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.