[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Based "liberal" Austin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 6
Based "liberal" Austin
>>
They already apologized too, fucking cucks
>>
"Ma'am you just have to remove your hijab for 5 seconds while we take this photo."
"NO STOP OPPRESSING ME YOU RACIST SHITLORD. SOMEBODY HELP HE'S RAPING ME."
>>
>>67297911
IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR I CAN'T EVEN
>>
>>67297911
fuck this bitch.
>>
Eh, I'm kind of with her, that's lame. Especially since you can still see most of her face. But I guess you better have on record what her particular hairstyle at the time looked like.
>>
>>67299018
>Eh, I'm kind of with her, that's lame. Especially since you can still see most of her face. But I guess you better have on record what her particular hairstyle at the time looked like.
So, you can wear a hat? No?
Oh, I guess your privilege doesn't allow you the same right like she takes for granted.
>>
File: CantEvenPepe.jpg (7 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
CantEvenPepe.jpg
7 KB, 250x250
>>67297911
goddammit when will this end
>>
Austinite here. Please kill us
>>
>>67299374
Have you ever wore a hat in an ID photo you squatty fuck
>>
>>67301173
Why are Canadians so retarded?
>>
>>67299374
Headgear is discouraged, but the main point is that the face is visible. The only problem with a hat is that it has a brim and tends to shade the face. Same can't be said about a hijab.

Unless her garb is making it so that it would be difficult to identify her, I don't see the problem. In her twitter pic, her face is clear as fuck.
>>
>>67301308
Most I know start drinking around 15. One good slip a season on ice starts to bash your brain young
>>
>>67297911

Fencer here: She's incredibly good. Probably our best hope for fencing gold in 2016.
>>
>>67301713
Doesn't show the ears.
>>
>>67302365
Idnt she the wrong type of illegal for that?
>>
>>67297911
I have to remove my hat/beanie when I take an ID pic.

CANT MAKE THIS STUFF UP
>>
>>67302365
good for a woman*
>>
>>67299018
>>67301713
Are you fucking retarded?

No one should be allowed anything that obstructs their head in any way for an ID photo. Whether or not you should be required ID for all this shit is a whole nother issue.
>>
>>67301713
>covers ears and hair
>good for an ID
OK ahmed
>>
Why are hijabs still legal? (Going to sound like a feminist for a second, but I guarantee feminists are garbage and need to be killed so stay with me) They actually symbolize the real oppression of women in third world countries and shouldn't have any place in a civilized nation.
>>
>>67301173
Fucking leaf piece of shit. I want to kill Canadians so fucking bad. I'm not even that far from the border either.
>>
File: 1453046277031.png (148 KB, 611x400) Image search: [Google]
1453046277031.png
148 KB, 611x400
>>67297911
>being so rich you can afford a SXSW badge, AND staying in Austin for that week

Oh my, so oppressed. Wow I feel bad for her. She should right a book.

>mfw I have to get up an hour and half earlier everyday just to make it to work on time now that ATX traffic is a clusterfuck
>>
>>67299018
So pol is SO anti-liberal youre supporting a moose limb, when el Trumpo would have kicked her ass out of one of his rallies.

>You punks are such fucking
losers
>>
>>67303444
non-faggot leafs, please direct me to an applicable canadian city worthy of being razed
>>
>>67303299
I went to a school where they banned red and blue because we had gang problems. Didn't change shit.

We're not banning clothing. We just need to enforce rules and make sure everyone follows them to the same degree.

No one wants to be "the bad guy" they all want to be like the cool parent that lets their kids skip school and and play video games all of the time. That's the real issue.
>>
>>67303299
Except they actually think it's empowering.
>>
>>67299018
I saw a 6 year old girl being scolded for smiling and moving while taking a passport photo. They treat those pictures very seriously.
>>
>>67303299
Nah, feminists love the hijab because it's Muslim and Muslims are a minority or something.
>>
>>67302921

Ibtihaj defeated every male saber at my club when she visited last year, including Jason Rogers.
>>
>>67303642
Well it is a photo ID. They'd strap you to a chair if they could.
>>
>>67297911
Always Muslims
When I travel and we go through security checks even those ultra orthodox rabbis will take off their hats shoes even pants to go through metal detectors without complaining. I have never seen a nun refuse to remove her head garb when getting a passport in the line but oooo a Muslim sheeeit we better let them step right on and ignore all security even when suicide bombers have literally been hiding bombs in their clothes...
Fuck Islam

Trump 2016!
>>
File: ffs.png (591 KB, 511x527) Image search: [Google]
ffs.png
591 KB, 511x527
liberals you say
>>
>>67303727
It's a shitty club then.
>>
>>67297911
So? The person taking the picture wasn't aware of the rules.
Most places make you remove everything from the head and face when taking ID photos.
>>
>>67297911

>security protocols that are the same for everyone are racist
>special snowflake doesn't want to take her hijab off

bitch if you don't want to be discriminated against don't wear that shit and you might pass for a normal person
>>
>>67297911
yeah why cant i wear a suit of armor

its my religion

>>67299018
same way you cant wear a hoodie up inside a bank
>>
File: 4channer.gif (2 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
4channer.gif
2 MB, 300x225
>>67304130

>Shitty club
>Silver medal Saberist belongs to it

Pick one.
>>
>>67297911
It would be funny if they were so liberal they didn't ask her to remove it. Then she smuggled in semtex and blew up a bunch of cucks.
>>
>>67304021
>even those ultra orthodox rabbis will take off their hats shoes even pants to go through metal detectors without complaining.

Because it's not a requirement for them. Ask them to cut off their curls on the other hand, and you have the same situation as asking a muslim woman to undress. not really something she can undo.
>>
>>67297911
REMOVE HIJAB
>>
>>67297911
You know... Like... I can't even right now.
>>
>>67304890
>not really something she can undo.
She could always just stop believing a religion put forth by a child-raping warlord.
>>
Asking her to remove her religious head gear for security reasons is bigoted. Yet forcing a christian to make gay wedding cakes is totally cool. Apparently religious freedom is only for muslims.
>>
>>67304890
That's a lie you lie right now I just googled and guess what their men has to cover head and

Their women has to by law cover hair as does nuns etc and they take them off in security checks.

Nice try deflecting AHMED FUCK
ALLAH FUCK MOHAMMED THE PIG PUSSY
>>
>>67304718
>Silver
2nd is first loser anon
>>
File: image.jpg (203 KB, 750x1016) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
203 KB, 750x1016
>>67297911
If you keep your head cover on, you might get mistaken for other people. You sure you want that?
>>
>>67306031
>people with opposing views getting along
>muslims still great problems
>>
>>67306031
Haha, the real sword fencer.

People walking the street with Saint's Row style baseball bat purple dildos
>>
>>67306227
>great problems
create*
wew
>>
>>67297911
I suspect she is bullshitting or was wearing a full face veil and implied they said to remove it from her hair.
A true Muslim would refuse to do so, so the big question is did she or not?
Looking for her 15 minutes of fame no doubt.
>>
"my religion is based on violence mostly through suicide bombing and they want to make sure other people are safe. Cant make this up
>>
>>67306031
He should have shot her.
>>
>>67304890
maybe she should stop believing in a stupid religion lmao
>>
>>67306031
He got an erection from seeing a huge brown dildo? Gunfags sure are faggots.
>>
>>67299018
>Eh, I'm kind of with her, that's lame. Especially since you can still see most of her face. But I guess you better have on record what her particular hairstyle at the time looked like.

Your writing style is so demasculinised it enrages me.

>>>/rebbit/
>>
>>67300942
Hello fellow austinite, want to go on a remove kebab spree with me?
>>
>>67307496
You can feel the limpness of his wrists radiating through the screen.
>>
>>67305369
Now you're catching on, goyim.
>>
Just take the fucking thing off.
>>
>>67306031
"You should go to where gun violence most often occurs, and not me."
>>
>>67303455
>right a book

I'm sure she will get 'write' on it.
>>
>>67308170

MUH SACRED 'DO RAG
>>
>>67297911
The replies to that tweet are 100% awesome.

https://twitter.com/IbtihajMuhammad/status/708722250980012034
>>
>>67303493
Nice abortion of a post bro, written like an angsty teen, misused green text and confusing /pol/ with one person all in one? Very nice.
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.