[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MAKA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: vy2VAZI-934x.jpg (244 KB, 934x973) Image search: [Google]
vy2VAZI-934x.jpg
244 KB, 934x973
So Trump's argument is pretty much just.. "AMERICAH WUZ KANGZ! We used to go to space 'n shiet. MAKE AMUHRICAH KANGZ AGAIN!" How is he different from BLM for whites??? Bwhaahahahh /pol BTFO.
>>
>>67295953
Goddamnit I really want those motor skates
>>
>>67295953
that is the coolest thing I have ever seen. holy fuck i wonder how fast they can go.
>>
>>67295953
man if you had two functioning brain cells to rub together maybe you would see that the difference is America did all those things
>>
>>67296883
>>67296536
>>67295953
Probably really noisy
>>
>>67295953
>How is he different from BLM for whites???
It happened
>>
Because America really did accomplish great things, and niggers never did and are just lying about it. That's the difference.
>>
>>67295953
Because America used to be great and black were never great

And also it's about a country, not a race of people. BLM is racist as fuck.
>>
>>67296536
>>67296883
>>67297097
what is to keep them from flying out from right under his feet upon ignition and sending him flat on his ass? not very well designed desu senpai
>>
>>67296950
Libcucks btfo
>>
>>67295953
Wow a fucking leaf shitposts again
It is almost like all maple leafs are literally honorary austrailian
>>
>>67297417
>what is to keep them from flying out from right under his feet upon ignition

The amount of thrust. He can regulate this himself.
>>
>>67295953
Where you from faggot?
>>
>>67295953
What made you think that America was EVER about being just white?

We've been multicultural since day one.
Black slaves fought in the American Revolution to secure freedom for themselves and their families.

When America conquered Aztlan, the 95% of the resident Mexicans begged to be made citizens and WE LET THEM.

America is great because it is so diverse, because diversity causes strife, and Americans thrive in contest.
>>
>>67295953
Check out this racist Moose fucker trying to race bait us. It's literally people like you who try to divide us US citizens. Truth is, he's for the USA, and we are a multitude of races. Enjoy being our top hat you second rate French citizens.
>>
>>67295953

Well, because white people ACTUALLY ACCOMPLISHED THOSE THINGS, whereas blacks steal credit for the accomplishments of higher races, yet never managed to invent a written language, or the wheel.
>>
File: Come on now.png (387 KB, 598x369) Image search: [Google]
Come on now.png
387 KB, 598x369
>>67295953
Nice leaf, cuck. Don't you have some muslims to let fuck you or something?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.