[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
She's right you know.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: dalo.jpg (68 KB, 726x330) Image search: [Google]
dalo.jpg
68 KB, 726x330
She's right you know.
>>
>>67287951
Where's the video?
>>
Learn how to make a new thread properly you stupid cunt.
>>
>>67287951
>no link
L E L (Loving Every Laugh)
>>
>>67287951
She's doubling down hard. But there's no denying what everyone can plainly see.

>>67288157
>>67288198
>>67288926

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NoMPxomjiw
>>
I'm so sick of this bitch

we get it you love Ted Cruz, the Canadian ratboy and you ignore all his negative qualities, that doesn't mean you have to shill against Trump all the fucking time. I don't even like Trump but it's getting old
>>
>>67291141
People like Loesch, Beck, and company are obsessed with Trump. I've never seen so much rage against a politician.
>>
>>67291141
>we get it you love Ted Cruz
I'm pretty sure she's being paid to do this by Cruz PAC. It's so obvious. Has only negative things to say about Trump 24/7 and occasional positive things about Lying Cruz. She's a ceriified shill.
>>
>>67290998
Wait, so nothing happened and this bitch lied?
>>
>>67290998
So, fire the Secret Service officer?
>>
I saw 2 different videos and she was never grabbed in either video. So she fabricated the whole story, lying michelle, sad.
>>
This is the biggest non-story ever. Even if he did grab her she was reaching through the USSS barrier so it's justified
>>
>>67287951
Dana Loesch has been a shill all election cycle. Who would care what she says?
>>
"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Why are women so fucking stupid?
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 850x400
>>67291492
You know why.
>>
>>67291141
That's the thing that grates on me about them most, they would rather put their effort and energy into hating Trump rather than supporting someone they like. At least on the plus side I know I'll literally never ever be that beta.
>>
>>67291680
He may have grazed her as he walked past her. Now listen to the audio and read the transcript. You'll see what a lying bitch she is.
>>
File: asf.png (221 KB, 895x750) Image search: [Google]
asf.png
221 KB, 895x750
Thought I'd give twitter a try, turns out SJWs really do just block out anyone that disagrees with "them"
>>
>>67292351
Lethe summarize my anecdotal experiences with twitter:
It's a medium for hysterical women. Use if you enjoy dealing with hysterical women.
>>
>>67287951
I'm disappointed in Dana. Disgraceful.
>>
>>67287951

Kek, even Breitbart isn't backing her lie.

Fuck off shill/Ben Shapiro
>>
File: viscious 'grab'.webm (1 MB, 433x298) Image search: [Google]
viscious 'grab'.webm
1 MB, 433x298
Look at this brutal attack, I'm surprised her arm wasn't ripped off!
>>
>WOW HE ALMOST THREW ME TO THE FLOOR
>I'VE BEEN ASSAULTED

>video shows her getting moved aside by the guy grabbing her arm and moving it out of the way

>Ben Shapiro keeps pushing the worst possible scenario (the lady getting manhandled)

>Shapiro is currently pressing charges for some tranny putting his hand on Shapiro's back
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.