[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you're older than 22, still living with mommy and daddy,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: cc.png (20 KB, 848x564) Image search: [Google]
cc.png
20 KB, 848x564
If you're older than 22, still living with mommy and daddy, and haven't completed college, or are still in community college after 20, please consider killing yourself you useless waste of space.
>>
>>67287250

(You)
>>
>>67287250
university colleges are for dumb retards who havent figured out they can do all the work and then transfer their senior year
>>
>>67287250
university colleges are for dumb retards who havent figured out they can do all the work at CC and then transfer their senior year
>>
You must be real successful yourself if you sit around making threads about how much you hate community college

https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/61014565/#61014565

THIS IS A BOT/SHILL THREAD
>>
>>67287250
Your mommy and daddy must be spoiled rich fags.
>>
>>67287250
>i need a brand name on a dipshitploma
maximum goy
>>
File: 1457854807956.jpg (22 KB, 500x390) Image search: [Google]
1457854807956.jpg
22 KB, 500x390
>>67287250
>Going to a cheap community college close to home is for niggers

>Instead, go to an expensive out-of-state uni, live in a dorm, accumulate debt, and take the exact same classes you can take at a cc

There's your (You), lad
>
>>
wow edgy as fuk.
>>
>>67287250
>went to community college and got a 4.0 because it was easy
>no loans because cheap as fuck
>scholarships get me into nice school for bachelor's
>was undecided at that point, went pre-med basically on a whim despite being a high school dropout with no SAT scores or pre-community college history
>ace the MCAT
>get my pick of several different med schools, haven't decided which yet, am going to one of them starting this coming fall
>23 and still live with parents because community college and college-college were both short drives from house
>moving out for the first time to go to med school
>everythingwentbettertthanexpected.jpeg

Here's your (you)
>>
This is valid only for USA.

In brazil it's virtually impossible to live on your own when you are 18.
>>
One of the biggest lies of this generation has been the push that all successful people have to get university degrees to be successful in life. The public school system rams standardized testing down the mouths of all their students with the veiled threat of "or you won't get into a good college!"

Community colleges and technical vocational schools offer a low cost entry to the working force with all the necessary training and, sometimes, licensing a young worker needs. This can even include invaluable apprenticeships and networking with local businesses who are hiring in their specialties.

The fact of the matter is that university colleges are not, and should not, be the answer for everyone. There are dozens of respectable careers open to hard working individuals who don't want to start their adult life with tens, if not hundreds, of thousands of dollars in debt.
>>
>>67287250
no
>>
mind those edges broseph
>>
This is valid only for USA.
In Greece it's...fuck it..
>>
>>67287250
How does it feel that you are never going to make as much money as I do? A man that didn't go to college at all.
>>
>>67287250
This is valid in the USA only.
In Canada it's considered disrespectful to insult someplace where liberals and refugees gather.
>>
File: 90d.gif (6 KB, 329x302) Image search: [Google]
90d.gif
6 KB, 329x302
>>67287250
>i just graduated and i need to validate myself on the internet to strangers
>>
If you go to a uni for 4years and dont have a scholarship then yourefucking retarded
Go to CC then transfer
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.