[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump Exposed: supports the PATRIOT ACT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 7
File: images (5).jpg (16 KB, 219x230) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
16 KB, 219x230
Let me start off by saying that I still think Trump is the best candidate in the election.

I was an avid supporter of Trump, but I am afraid this is probably another Jewish trick.

https://youtu.be/KdiQBmcgC-4

Trump supports the PATRIOT ACT, which makes him an enemy of the constitution.

I cannot trust him anymore, sorry guys I'm out and will wait on the sidelines.

>inb4 bernie shill, redditor, etc.
>>
>>67285301
I would tend to agree, but unfortunately the republican core base are military and security fanatics and by not supporting that shit you lose 20% of the voter base instantly. which is more necessary than muh refugees or muh mexicans. Every other candidate that actually has a chance to win also supports it, in some form or another. and even if they didn't and obama didn't renew the patriot act under a different name some secret court some where would rule permission to do the shit they do often.

Only reasonable candidate to vote for if you don't vote for a mainstream candidate is gary johnson if you want your vote to have any sort of impact what so ever.
>>
File: nuh uh.png (140 KB, 450x253) Image search: [Google]
nuh uh.png
140 KB, 450x253
>>67286743
So what you're saying is that we're pretty much ducked and our rights are going to continue to get raped?
>>
>>67285301
inb4's don't help you bre

is reddit down ?
>>
>>67285301
k
>>
File: ohhh.jpg (40 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
ohhh.jpg
40 KB, 600x337
>>67288643
Hello again gypsie

>>67288768
So you're ok with the PATRIOT ACT?
>>
>>67285301
Oh boy this autist again!
FYI just because there is the option to post unanonimously you should refrain from using a nickname.
Shows youre from Reddit and a Beenvictim.
>>
>>67288908
You didn't answer my question. No upvote for you my friend :^(
>>
>>67289097
Thanks for the engaging argument on how it's ok for Trump to support a bill that rapes the 4th amendment as well as 1st
>>
>>67289102
Go ask the NSA, they have a long list of my web history. They should answer the question.
>>
>>67289311
Stop oppressing me with your vulgar language. Rape triggers me.

Also, you probably didn't know, but I identify as an inter dimensional dr.who-kin and as such, I would like to be addressed in the third person. Thx for your tolerance.

Bernie 2016
>>
>>67289628
Listen here Cointelpro shill, why don't you try reading my OP one more time and tell me why I shouldn't think you're retarded shill.

>hurr dur ur uh bernie shill!!!

Sure I am
>>
I'd honestly be more surprised if he didn't

sage faggot
>>
>>67285301
>>inb4 bernie shill, redditor, etc.

You really think thats going to work?
>>
>>67285301

You dont understand and seem to miss the point entirely

Trump is and always was pro-establishment.

He just works for different people.

Hillary represents the national powers and Trump represents the international powers.

The internationals want to purge the nationals, but the effects on the population are similar
>>
>>67285301
I also support the Patriot Act.

Am I exposed?
>>
>>67285301
Every candidate in the race is for the patriot act
>>
>>67291320
Then where do you stand in all this?
>>
Good, the republicans love the patriot act. Hopefully this will grease the wheels with the GOP a bit.
>>
>>67291320
Bernie Sanders opposed it and voted against it.

He's the only candidate who isn't all talk, whose background matches his beliefs.
>>
>>67286743
Sadly this is pretty much true.

Well, Sanders opposes it I guess, but he's too busy letting himself get cucked by BLM protestors
>>
>>67285301
While I'm all for privacy, I think it is a problem if many people are killed because of lack of security.

You can say all you want about privacy and rights but then you're going to have a much tougher time protecting the people.

So what do you want, a free country with scared people or a not so free country with people who feel secure?

Its all about achieving a stance of equilibrium between these two points. You can give people a lot of freedom, but that will create less security.

Either way, I don't know how voting for security is against the people. What's worth more, the privacy or the lives of people? As long as the surveillance doesn't reach an exageratting point, I think its ok, specially if it is done on suspects.
>>
this isnt new information retard

he says it on his website that he supports surveillance state

he also thinks apple should backdoor the phones of the san bernadito shooters
>>
>>67291710

lol
>>
>>67292642
>He actually thinks that the government is only spying on people to protect them

laughing_whores.jpg
>>
>>67292642
How about instead of some bullshit bill he let's people conceal carry legally in all states??????
>>
>>67292673
That's actually pretty fucking gay
>>
>>67291710
Shut the fuck up cuck. Bernie was against allowing shit skins into this country in 2007 and now he's all for it. So consistent, always siding with his deeply routed beliefs.

https://youtu.be/Iw3K0F6Gs5A
>>
>>67292642
This is why europeans should be barred from entering the US. We need to build a giant wall and mount SAM missile launchers on it.
>>
Bernie shill trying to damage Trump. But I will believe his propaganda ,because he forwarded it with I still think Trump is the best candidate… and then proceed to tell who he sold us out. You're retarded and how else do you think Trump will takeover the Empire and become Emperor if he can't put the boot on communists like you??
>>
File: wew lad!.gif (580 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
wew lad!.gif
580 KB, 500x281
>>67293207
No candidate can be trusted, Trump is just another piece in the Jewish Hegelian dialectic
>>
>>67285301
We all know that trump has some authoritarian leanings.

You're bringing up objections that have existed since day 1.

Obvious shill
>>
dont care

try harder leddit
>>
>>67285301
This was fucking known from the start, cunt. No President has ever strongarmed the NSA, CIA, or DHS in enough of a capacity to stop something like the PATRIOT Act.

He's evil, but an acceptable Evil.

Fuck off leddit.
>>
>>67289399
btfo
>>
>>67290145
Hahah, jokes on you, i didn't read your op, Reddit. How did you come to that conclusion?
>>
>>67292933
I don't think that at all, but its certainly partly because of that. With any kind of authority, problems appear. Its all about trusting your leader to do the right thing or not. You already knew Trump was authoritarian-ish though.

I'm not the one voting, so you decide. If there were terrorist problems in my country, authoritarian measures like this would appear because something needs to be done.
Either way if the state has no surveillance power at all, terrorists will just be able to do as they please.
>>
>>67293207
There's nothing inconsistent with his current political position, you just don't know what they are because your knowledge of Bernie Sanders extends as far as what /pol/ told you to believe.
>>
>>67285301
OP can't inb4, bernie shill faggot

Fuck off
>>
File: 1456170693391.png (642 KB, 1506x1600) Image search: [Google]
1456170693391.png
642 KB, 1506x1600
>>67293605
>>67293519
>>67293430

Here's my problem with you people. You all keep spouting this whole "Trump for emperor" meme but actually believe it.

You rather some fucking guy have absolute power instead of being free and putting your fate in your own hands???

You people are people are the opposite of patriotic, you're handing your country to a man in hopes of something better.

You deserve everything that Trump does to you, because you can bet your ass he will turn on all of you.

You authoritarian faggots need to die
>>
>>67294118
>Ever listening to the people who literally want to hand their own freedoms over
Trump is a mere signal of unity. If he got shot and died out on the podium tomorrow that wouldn't change anything. He's taught people that words and threats can not hurt them. That's more valuable than any reality show TV star.
>>
>>67294422
Unity through slavery?

I'll pass
>>
>>67294118

>You rather some fucking guy have absolute power instead of being free and putting your fate in your own hands???

Lol bro, so you're implying that if you're a victim of a bomb in a shopping mall, its your fault because you shouldn't be there?

This is not about defending yourself from a nigger robbery, this is much bigger than that. You can't just "control your fate" when it comes to terrorist acts. I guess all the victims of 9/11 were just stupid idiots for being in the twin towers at the wrong time.
>>
>>67293918
>>67293207
P.S. here's what his actual website says https://berniesanders.com/a-fair-and-humane-immigration-policy/

Bernie has never been "open borders hurr let's let immigrants flood into the country" at any point, he wants to provide a path to legal citizenship. He has only ever sought to regulate immigration.

You don't know what you're talking about mate.
>>
>>67294118

"you people" yeah, you sound like a winner. You actually think you have absolute control of your fate, hahaha sure you do buddy , sure you do. Bring on the GOD-Emperor Trump.
>>
>>67294727
Are you implying that 9/11 would have been prevented if not for more government surveillance?
>>
>>67294818
>racist redneck trash detected
>>
>>67285301

He's doing it for the votes, you cuck. Remember that Trump is a business man. Just because someone says that they support Israel, or the Patriot Act doesn't mean they really do. You need to give him a chance.
>>
>>67285301
>I cannot trust him anymore, sorry guys I'm out and will wait on the sidelines.

stop posting your shitty fucking video you faggot
>>
>>67294118
> Being free
> Being forced to follow all of the over-reaching commi-laws of "liberals".
>>
>>67294118
>You rather some fucking guy have absolute power instead of being free and putting your fate in your own hands???

Strawman shill b8.

That I want a president who has authoritarian tendencies doesn't imply i want to live in an authoritarian state.

Trump is not going to deliver us from all of the problems that our democracy has built up over the past 100 years...

But he's still the best option by far.
>>
>>67294727
I won't let fear dictate my decision making.

You can go ahead and hand over all your freedom and privacy, but I won't.

There will always be terrorists, no amount of surveillance will stop it.

Ever since the NSA was made their has been no terrorist plots stopped, it isn't working
>>
>>67294940
If people knew that a fucking allahu ahkbar faggot was entering the plane and knew that they had ties to terrorist organizations, then maybe yeah, it could have been prevented.

That of course depends on the effectiveness of the surveillance system. Achieving the ideal privacy vs security stability is not easy and that's my point here.
>>
>>67294961
bigot detected. You don't even know me, so labeling with physical descriptors is bigotry. But whatever, enjoy your pleasure slander, make your pussy tingle.
>>
>>67295210

But you are. You're saying you won't vote for the best candidate simply because he allegedly supports something you don't like.

Do you think you're arguing with idiots, R.eddit?
>>
File: hmmmm.gif (981 KB, 500x245) Image search: [Google]
hmmmm.gif
981 KB, 500x245
>>67294818
>>67295001
>>67295067
>>67295119
>>67295209

This thread wasn't made for you so kindly leave.

This was made for all the critical thinkers and constitutionalists that jumped on the trump train

You can still vote for him for all I care.

You reap what you sow
>>
>>67295210

Tell that to all those people that lost their families in terrorist attacks.
So you're just giving free reign for terrorists to do whatever they want in your country? Some of these groups are very well organized and you need to know how to filter your suspects. Its up to the system you employ to decide how much privacy that removes from the people.
>>
>>67295533

Back to R.eddit.
>>
>>67295533
Look a leftist trying to censor a public forum, BIG SURPRISE!!!
>>
>>67295224
You're fucking retarded, I mean LITERALLY retarded.

The CIA already KNEW about the terrorist plot from the information of MI5. BUT THEY DID NOTHING
>>
>>67293844
thats all well and good, but its been proven in the 10+ years the patriot act has been instated, not a single terrorist attack was prevented because of it nor was any valuable intel gathered
>>
>>67295750

Dude that's not the point. We're talking about getting information to prevent terrorist attacks. If those who have the information don't do shit then that's their responsibility, that's besides the point of this discussion.

If you also think that Trump or the people he appoints won't do shit, then choose someone else.
>>
>>67294118
>You authoritarian faggots need to die

laugh out fucking loud
>>
>>67295750
>MI5
The NSA, The CIA, The DHS, and the ATDS that was deployed about 2 months beforehand already knew.

They just ignored warnings.
>>
>>67295607
The people have the tools to combat them. There are still ways to surveillance the population through legal ways that have worked for centuries.

What you're asking is to say fuck it and dog through everyone's private information just to catch some make believe terrorists.

And that's not the problem, the problem is other ulterior motives like profiling the population from their meta data.
>>67295714
>omg he's trying to censor me!
>never mind that Trump is doing something 1000000x worse
>>
File: an_hero.jpg (67 KB, 600x340) Image search: [Google]
an_hero.jpg
67 KB, 600x340
>>67285301
>IT'S HAPPENING herple derple
>I still think Trump is the best candidate in the election.

seriously consider the following...
>>
>>67296211
WHat does Trump want to do random internet guy??
>>
>>67296211

How is Trump trying to censor your bullshit?
>>
>>67296211

I've been repeating myself and saying that what I want is an equilibrium between security and privacy, not complete lack of privacy.

Trump wants to check backgrounds from muslim immigrants and rightfully so because of how some of them can be terrorists. If you know that one of them has ties to a terrorist organization, leaving him enter your country and not doing anything is just being stupid not a "fighter for freedom".
>>
>>67296508
letting him enter*
>>
>>67296050
They had the information to prevent those attacks dumbass and they did nothing. They let it happen because it was all orchestrated genius.

>Is Trump going to use the Patriot Act for good?

I rather not find out the hard way, he looks like someone who will send a drone strike just to prove a fucking point.

You guys have all been drinking the coolaid
>>
>>67295533
>This was made for all the critical thinkers and constitutionalists that jumped on the trump train

Avoid my argument more,
>"critical thinker"
more like leddit b8
>>
>>67296508
I'm not going to argue with some retard Portuguese idiot who supports the fucking PATRIOT ACT.

That in itself proves how stupid you truly are.

Never come to America.
>>
>>67285301
Name an American that was completely innocent that had his life ruined by the Patriot Act.

>inb4 people post about the NSA
That shit is Obama not Bush or Trump.
>>
>>67285301
Guys after this disturbing revelation I just can't bring myself to vote for Donald anymore, as much as my fellow anonymous posters love him.
From today I will be phone banking for Bernie Sanders I hope you will join me on Reddit.
t. A former Drumpf supporter.
>>
>>67296794

You're not going to argue with anyone of worth because you're just a R.eddit shill and everyone knows it.

See you in November, Bernie cuck.
>>
>>67296731

>That I want a president who has authoritarian tendencies doesn't imply i want to live in an authoritarian state.

This is the part where I stopped taking you seriously. It doesn't imply YOU want an authoritarian state, but it does imply that Trump may want one.
>>
>>67297062
>If you don't agree with me you're a Reddit shill

How far we have fallen.

Then again all of the original libertarian /pol/ left to phull Chan.
>>
>>67296616
Did you even read what I typed?
At that point the problem has nothing to do with having surveillance or not but acting according to the information you have. That is a completely different discussion about if CIA is retarded or not, not what we're discussing.

>>67296794

Is this what you call critical thinking you dumbfuck? I don't support any system in specific. As this >>67295760 guy said, the Patriot Act is a failure and should not be used.
But I am not against security through surveillance as long as it proves effective. You saw the guy interviewing Trump using that as an example, it doesn't mean he will employ that system.

Please read before you type anything else.
>>
>>67297064
>This is the part where I stopped taking you seriously. It doesn't imply YOU want an authoritarian state, but it does imply that Trump may want one.

So?

Our government isn't designed so that only saints can be president.
Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.