[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Toddlers were responsible for more gun deaths than terrorists
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: 634.jpg (20 KB, 634x381) Image search: [Google]
634.jpg
20 KB, 634x381
http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/mar/13/the-macabre-truth-of-gun-control-in-the-us-is-that-toddlers-kill-more-people-than-terrorists-do
>>
Swimming pools kill more people than guns, why aren't those banned?
>>
>>67284807

don't give them any more ideas

just state that kebabs aren't an accident
>>
The difference is that 4-year olds aren't coming back from preschool screaming SPONGEBOB AKBAR SPONGEBOB AKBAR and trying to blow up the mall.
>>
>>67284666

Ban toddlers?

This is retarded.

Are you allocating the actions of terrorists in a comparison to babies?
>>
>>67285170
you gonna get toddlered
>>
>>67284807
You know one of these days liberals are actually going to take your advice and ban cars, swimming pools, and hammers.

I'm sure you'll end up regretting these type of posts.
>>
>>67284666

So?
>>
>>67285170
I'm been told that babies are the future, we need to stop them now before they get out of control.
>>
>>67284666
>toddlers
>responsible
>>
>>67284666
Maybe it's because the agencies like the FBI, CIA, and NSA are doing a good job, but we never hear about it.
>>
http://komonews.com/news/local/hatchet-wielding-man-killed-by-7-11-customer

good samaritan confirmed for toddle
>>
>>67287309
>Commies ever banning half of the hammer and sickle
>>
>>67288534
Kek
>>
>>67284666
Ok. Maybe what should happen is school programs to teach gun safety so that people know how to act around guns.
>>
>>67284807
Because swimming pools have utility that justifies their risk...
>>
>>67288918

What a coincidence. So do guns.
>>
>>67288918
So do guns.
>Inb4 only killing other people
Ignoring that there are literally millions of guns and gun owners who will go their entire lives without ever so much as pointing a gun at another person, and that gun deaths are an extremely tiny minority, even in the USA, guns can be used for: hunting, target shooting, self defense, competition, or collecting.
>>
>>67288918
Is hunting, marksmanship, home-defense, self-defense, and general tyranny-deterring not something that justifies their risk?
>>
Do you idiots still not have mandatory gun handling training or what?
>>
>>67289076
In general, only to people that don't understand statistics.
>>
>>67288747
Stop making sense.
>>
>>67288918
What the fuck utility does a swimming pool have?
>>
>>67289340
naw bays are just retarded

>around toddlers never relax
>>
>>67289405

No one is more clueless about statistics than a gun grabber.
>>
>>67289494
Well some swimming pools are good for practicing hunting underwater. My issue is with the swimming pools designed for the military. Why on earth would someone need a swimming pool designed for use in the military especially when these "assault" swimming pools are responsible for the majority of swimming pool related deaths? Let's just ban them now.
>>
Ban assault toddlers
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.