[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fk do I report this if the US Dept. of Ag doesn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4
File: food stamp trafficking.png (9 KB, 304x205) Image search: [Google]
food stamp trafficking.png
9 KB, 304x205
How the fk do I report this if the US Dept. of Ag doesn't even pick up their fucking phone???
>>
CUZ IT'S SPRING BREAK YOU NERD
>>
>>67283649
HAHAHAHHA

by the way, what types of products can you buy with foodstamps? i'm assuming it's not just food and drink?
>>
Do I keep calling?

>2016
>fax
>>
>>67283649
>buddy gets $200 a month in foodstamps
>several times a week we go buy snack and pizza ingredients
>i get beer so I don't pay him anything
>get drunk and eat pizza
>we spend almost 100% of his foodstamps this way
>been doing it for almost two years
>>
>>67283955
also why did you black out their names if your intention was to report them?
>>
>>67283931
>by the way, what types of products can you buy with foodstamps? i'm assuming it's not just food and drink?

anything with nutrition facts, lol. I have been with friends who bought everything from bloody mary mix to caviar on their foodstamps
>>
>>67283649
is it still a crime? local po dept? i need $60 foodstamp and can trade you 70 bottlecaps and a peice if twine if u r interested also
>>
>>67283931

You cant buy tobacco or alcohol.

But I think you can buy stupid Chinese trinkets.
>>
>>67283649

>government
>ever at work
>>
>>67284014
faggot mods

I'm seething rn. these niggers are always posting selfies of buckdaces and how being thick is what niggercock wants despite their hubbies cheating on them all the time
>>
>>67284008
why is he getting them?
do people get them for being unemployed, or what else?
i'm assuming he doesn't actually need them ?
>>
>>67284182
i should be a nigga, already fixed. buy lots of stewed apple and just let it ferment. fuck yea i feel like a mf nigga noaw. wew. feels kinda dirty t b h.
>>
File: goon sack.jpg (58 KB, 499x294) Image search: [Google]
goon sack.jpg
58 KB, 499x294
>>67284608
>>
>>67284823
ghetto AF. cheers for the chuckle anon. golden.
>>
File: niggersfoodstamp.png (38 KB, 466x592) Image search: [Google]
niggersfoodstamp.png
38 KB, 466x592
>>67283649
>>67283955
>>67284480
>>
>>67285269
blue nig nog has an infant
>>
>>67284608
hey, ausbro, can you live off centerlink in australia?
>>
>>67284502
he is a cheap motherfucker. it's free shit, and he was unemployed when he signed up.

I don't think he needs them, but he would probably eat a lot less if he didn't have them, because he is that cheap.
>>
>>67285893
so you can keep getting them even after you find a job?
>>
>>67283649
Pay 40 bucks for 40 worth of stamps?

Wut? How's that help?
>>
>>67285544
Yeah mate. Just go ask one of the elders for advice.
>>
>>67286071
blackielogic
>>
>>67284008
reported to the Fbi
>>
>>67285269
Ah.

Its 2 for 1?

10 cash, gets you 20 worth of food stamps?
>>
>>67285544
a tough one, i had a period between jobs where i needed a hand up, got $250 a week. this just covered rent so , im not sure if more on top. if you were to rent a room only in some shared flat, youd be looking at maybe 150-180 a week rent for the room. maths says yes. $70 food is doable for survival ie, milk eggs bread and value cuts of meat. if any neet ausfags are here that dont live at home they may have morr info. i live in nsw so the most expensive rental market.

no doubt other states can have cheaper rent for home or shared accom.
>>
>>67286071
People in the US sell food stamps for less than their value, so they can spend the money on alcohol/cigarettes/drugs/etc
>>
>>67284182
>You cant buy tobacco or alcohol.

You can, actually. Ghetto liquor stores do it every day. There is a reason those shitshops also sell overpriced bags of chips.

They ring up the entire transaction as doritos.
>>
>>67283649

gee golly gosh this is like another 9/11.
>>
>>67283649
Fuck. I may do that.

Last Christmas dinner, we spent over 200 for the meal.

This year...I may buy 200 worth. Save me a hundred.
>>
>>67285544
Technically yes, but you won't exactly have a lot of disposable income. It depends on what type of payment you're getting. I do know one person with schizophrenia who lives off disability.
>>
That op's post seems pretty decently babble free.

My nigdar didn't go off.
>>
>>67286484
pretty much no disposable income from my experience, follows suit with your exposure of m8s payments
>>
just call your local DCF or visit their website it should have a fraud number.
>>
>>67285544

been doing it for 6 months so far while I'm studying for a new job. I'm in Sydney, where the market is absolutely fucked, but I have my own room in a slummy area, I eat mainly rice, staple vegetables (carrots, potatoes, broccoli, beans, corn) and tuna. I can't really afford anything that isn't generic brand. I start to sweat whenever the bottle of shampoo starts to run out. I can't afford cheese or meat other than sausages. I started using a flip phone because I can't afford the data I'd use on a smart phone.

But I get by. Bills get paid. I'm still alive. I can afford to very, very occasionally smoke half a joint. It's a simple, but good life compared to 95% of the people around the world.
>>
>>67283649
Okay i keep hearing people here say this but i dont know what is food stamps?
>>
>>67283649
Food stamps? I haven't heard of those since we overthrew the commies.
>>
>>67290367
what about internet?
>>
>>67292625

I consider that a part of rent tbqh senpai baka, between the 2 other people I live with, and the $40/month expense, it get's covered.
>>
>>67291732
Matkuponger.
>>
>>67284480
Mods here don't care as long as you don't blatantly say "dox them". Just letting you know if next time you want to post non-doxxing shit.
>>
File: foodstamps1[1].jpg (101 KB, 500x451) Image search: [Google]
foodstamps1[1].jpg
101 KB, 500x451
>>67291732
This is probably bait but I'll reply.

Low income families in the United States used to get literal stamps to supplement their income. They're were meant for just that--food. However, it should come to you as no surprise that the very poor are poor for a reason: mostly their poor decision making skills.

Sadly, people traded food stamps for money, and thus the United States enacted the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) which is supposed to make it more difficult for people to cheat the system and trade food stamps for money (they basically get a debit card). However, in certain low end areas, stores get away with selling things they aught not to be able to. People, as you'll see in screenshots throughout this thread, also sell them for less than face value to get what they want more readily (drugs, cigarettes, booze, lotto tickets).

And that my Norwegian friend is one of the many reasons why the poor and hungry stay poor and hungry in America.
>>
>>67283649
it's sunday dude
>>
>>67294139
Oh shit you guys, it's Sunday! Shut down all the municipals and infrastructure
>>
>>67294139
>>67295536
And I'm fucking here pulling a 10-hour shift
>>
>>67293825
This right here is why you should never help the poor for any length of time.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.