[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There is no argument against racemixing and immigration besides
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8
File: 745788944.png (497 KB, 609x343) Image search: [Google]
745788944.png
497 KB, 609x343
White people exist only because our ancestors from Africa race mixed with Neanderthals.

Racemixing and Immigration is great.

Our economy also needs it. White birthrates are generally sinking.
>>
Neanderthals were proto-white people.

Imagine a world where they hadn't been race-mixed out of existence. We'd have been colonizing the galaxy 5000 years ago.
>>
Good we can agree. Now finally stop being racist, obnoxious children.

Today /pol/ learned something.
>>
>>67283359
race-mixed out of existence by... other white people? Because that's who entered Europe: other white people.

They were an inferior subspecies, anon. They simply couldn't compete with us. And besides, we were smarter than them anyways, meaning that no, had Neanderthals lived and we died, we would probably be back somewhere close to the Iron Age right now, rather than exploring the stars.
>>
>>67283856

No actual evidence exists that suggests humans being smarter than Neanderthals.
>>
>>67283066
Not true. Rh negative blood types. They can't even have the same blood as white people.
>>
File: 4384689036.jpg (40 KB, 491x491) Image search: [Google]
4384689036.jpg
40 KB, 491x491
>>67283066

JIDF posting from german ip ayy lmao
>>
>>67285699
They have superior blood. But it doesn't really matter.
>>
>>67283066
>Our economy also needs it
Hello neocon capitalist globalist liberal scumbag.
>>
File: 01e.jpg (246 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
01e.jpg
246 KB, 1080x1080
>>67283359
>Neanderthals were proto-white people.

lolwut? East Asians (Chinese) have more Neanderthals DNA than Europeans.

"Researchers also have found a peculiar pattern in non-Africans: People in China, Japan and other East Asian countries have about 20 percent more Neanderthal DNA than do Europeans."
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/20/science/a-new-theory-on-how-neanderthal-dna-spread-in-asia.html?_r=1
>>
>>67283066
Was there ever a rich Jew that loved an half-Asian woman more in picture?
>>
>>67284173

Cranial capacitty is bigger inthe homo sapiens and nueronal interconxion also
>>
>>67283066
t. 10 year old scientific hypothesis
t. propagandized interpretations
shieeet we iz all niggerz
>>
>>67286126
a better question is there any white guy with an attractive East Asian female?
>>
the argument against race mixing, is when you marry someone who shares your culture you maintain your history and beliefs and get to interact with other cultures that are also maintained and grow your perspective on the world. When everyone is mixed no one is an individual

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKDeyuM0-Og
>>
>>67283066
just like daddy :3
>>
>>67286280
I don't even consider Philippine being Asian, more like half-breeds.
If white man wants Asian values he needs to be in Asia, but if many white males arrive in Asia then Asian values get flushed down the toilet. So what white man should do is fix his own culture.
>>
>>67286298
The argument against it is fuck you nigger, that's all.
>>
>>67285936
It does though, specifically for race mixing. There are plenty of complications for a child having a negative blood type and the mother having a positive. But you're not here to make sense, are you?
>>
>>67286580
Only Asians can be Asians.
>>
>>67286704
Most basic logic is many times the correct one.
>>
It's quite simple, when you court a women of my race and you are of a foreign race you are an invader to my tribe and I must kill you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7p42uCWF7_Q
>>
>>67286631
Tell me about three common complications, please.
>>
File: 1448424878219.jpg (27 KB, 599x394) Image search: [Google]
1448424878219.jpg
27 KB, 599x394
>>67283066
I cannot see the two races as equal. I think they are the missing link. Not fully ape, not quite human. Black people are homo erectus+ cromagnon(homo sapien). White people are neanderthal + cromagnon = homo sapien sapien. Homo erectus is the ancestor of neanderthal, much lower in intelligence and they react more with emotion.
>>
>>67283066

Race mixing creates another Elliot Roger
>>
>>67288020
http://pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
wew lad why are liberals so anti-science ???
>>
Then increase white birthrates you fucking kike. There is no need to bring sheepfuckers, niggers and my spic kin to white countries.

Go away you fucking kike
How I hoped for HITLER to exterminate your fucking kin
Die at the hands of muslims that you have damaged the world so much

Leave white people alone
>>
>>67288725
White babies are too expensive. Cheaper to bring in mudslingers
>>
>>67289204
Kill yourself nigger
>>
>>67288628
So you can't. Good. Maybe one?
>>
>>67288628
"Nevertheless, most mixed-race adolescents are at low risk. Most of the risk items we assessed may be interpreted as related to stress"
From your study.
>>
>>67283066
>white only exist cuz neanderthals
WRONG! In fact Europeans were still brown until they intermingled with middle eastern and other light skin people thousands of years ago.
>>
>>67283359
Neanderthals I think is what made asians and whites smarter than other races. But it had nothing to do with skin tone.
>>
>>67286119
Asianmasculinity pls go. Half pics you post have proven to be russian women brides anyway. Having to buy women is beta as fuck.
>>
>>67283066

i fully support jewish racemixing.
>>
>>67283359
>>67286119
What made white people more successful was more efficient natural selection and forced communities, along with neanderthal dna. You can literally survive in Africa without preparing in anyway and living day by day. Imagine doing that for winter?
>>
>>67283066
Yes, Germany. The whole world would be better if Neanderthals were not race mixed. They were the true red pills.
>>
>>67284173
Human settlements always have an organized trash heap nearby, Neanderthal settlements always have trash littered everywhere.
>>
>>67289204
This. White babies and kids have entitlement where as Latinos make with what they need.
It's much cheaper, Latinos don't need antidepressants and ADHD amphetamine s to stay focused in school.
>>
Mixed race people are ugly, and unable to embrace any meaningful degree of ethnic nationalism.
>>
>>67283066
>Racemixing and Immigration is great.

It's not.

If you selected for positive traits (ex: intelligence, lack of genetic illness, lack of predisposition to chronic diseases, ect), blacks and "native" americans would be almost entirely extinct after a generation.

Racemixing only works if you're willing to couple it with eugenics. Otherwise, you just end up filling up society with deleterious alleles.
>>
>>67291723
>neanderthal survived better
>forgets that the Innuits lived in harsh winters and defeated the Vikings
>forgets that pilgrims couldnt hold a colony without the help of native Americans
>forgets that British couldn't survive in Australia without the help of Aborigines.
Lol
>>
File: Nazi Samurai.jpg (87 KB, 637x696) Image search: [Google]
Nazi Samurai.jpg
87 KB, 637x696
>>67283066
>Jewish Chink
Ultimate Showdown. Place your bets.
>>
File: 1425502796350.jpg (165 KB, 853x543) Image search: [Google]
1425502796350.jpg
165 KB, 853x543
>>67283066
>>
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 435x435) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 435x435
>>67283066
I feel like I need to wash my hands whenever I'm around black people. I'm not even racist desu it's just a feeling.
>>
>>67283066
>White birthrates are generally sinking.
stupid argument

lets keep water clean, by mixing it with apple juice
>>
>>67283066
Ok roach i'll bite.
1. Prove it
2. Prove it
3. Prove it. The reason people are having less children is they are really fucking expensive, unless you are a welfare leech. Incentivising of native births and reduction in costs related to child rearing and caring are the real solution. By incentivising native births you increase your working age population (of course) and remove any costs related to integration i.e. language classes and in the case of your country KEKMONEY, anti-rape lessons for men.
>>
>>67283066
>Muh racemixing.
>Muh immigration.
This is how you sound Hammed
>>
>>67283066
>a fucking chinkike
>>
>>67283066

Fun you should post an image of a couple that had numerous miscarriages.

Such miscarriages were by no means a mere "coincidence", rather, they were like a natural indication that something genetically anomalous was occurring.
>>
>>67296075
Removing tribal identy is step one towards a one world government.

God made us different and confused our languages because he did not want us to go against him again.

Lucifer's plan is to unite everyone. Faking an alien invasion, divide and conquer tactics, and introducing dogma in science is all part of the plan
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.