[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Less than half of America’s youth are straight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: 500 gb photo.jpg (1 MB, 1672x1672) Image search: [Google]
500 gb photo.jpg
1 MB, 1672x1672
>A new survey of Americans aged 13-20 has found that only 48% of them identify as “exclusively heterosexual”.

http://archive.is/20160312014258/http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2016/03/11/less-than-half-of-americas-youth-are-straight-new-survey-finds/

>Over 70% of 13 to 20-year-olds strongly agreed that public spaces should be required to provide gender neutral bathrooms, which compared to only a little over half of millennials.
>>
stop
stop this shit, it's sensationalist drivel and this is literally the only fucking website talking about it, stop fucking giving them attention.
sage because you're a fucking retard
>>
>>67278937

Not surprised. Half of /pol/ is full of diseased faggots.
>>
This is good. Earth needs a little populational control.
>>
>>67278937

good, good.
>>
>>67278937
Americans have always been gay.
>>
>>67279195

liberals: "we need immigration because western countries arent having enough babies"

liberals: "we need more gays because the world is overpopulated"

pick one
>>
>>67278937
> 48% of them identify as “exclusively heterosexual”
>more open-minded and permissive
>>
I assume half of the participants were female?
>>
Makes sense. A good chunk of millennials are non-whites to begin with.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2220120/White-people-likely-gay-Huge-study-reveals-highest-proportion-homosexual-people-African-American-community.html
>>
I work at a high school in a couple classes with 14-16 year olds and a significant portion of them are "pansexual" as if it's a cool thing to be that way. I see it as absolute degeneracy that allows them to just act on immediate impulse and desires but I don't know if they're realistically quite as sexually active as the front that they put up saying they are.
>>
File: Pepe Face.jpg (45 KB, 483x504) Image search: [Google]
Pepe Face.jpg
45 KB, 483x504
>>67278937
Millennial women will mean the death of this nation. Literally we are FUCKED. Women 4 internment camps. Lord be with us.
>>
File: Trump 5.jpg (714 KB, 2440x1830) Image search: [Google]
Trump 5.jpg
714 KB, 2440x1830
>>67280866
And the dubs. How am I not surprised
>>
File: despair.png (243 KB, 600x478) Image search: [Google]
despair.png
243 KB, 600x478
>>67279482
>pick both
>watch the world burn

C'mon man. Choice is easy.
>>
>>67280952
>ID is Kunt
Meme magic at its finest, my friends.
>>
Nothing wrong with exploring your sexuality as a youth.
>>
>>67281378
>only whites
>>
>>67281236
Cunts not from straya though.
>>
>>67281378

there is nothing wrong wiith getting butt raped by uncle when you are 12
>>
>>67281378

There's nothing to fucking explore in sexuality. A health male goes after a female, a healthy female goes after a male. Where's the exploration? Anything else is objectively a mental illness.
>>
>aged 13-20

Survey discarded. That age group can easily be convinced to say whatever sounds more popular. And right now being non-straight is seen as better than straight.

>>67281378

Exploring would be finding out you like redheads over blondes, or like bondage or spankings. It's for fetishes, not orientation. You shouldn't need to explore to know if you like boys or girls.
>>
>>67278937
>pinknews.co.uk

Sounds like a bullshit survey, to be honest.
>>
File: 4d6.gif (4 KB, 452x523) Image search: [Google]
4d6.gif
4 KB, 452x523
>>67278937
guess they still at it
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.