[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BERNIE SUPPORT THINKING TRUMP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: TRUMP_SANDERS_MAP.jpg (380 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
TRUMP_SANDERS_MAP.jpg
380 KB, 1920x1080
Hey guys,

I'm a Bernie supporter. I'm not a "Cuck" as many of the right wing bigots here will accuse me of.

I think it's looking more and more like Bernie can't win. I think the only other viable alternative to workers in this election cycle is probably Trump.

He may sounds very brash and he clearly is egotistical, but almost all of his trade polices are the same as Bernie's and I like his "no taxes for people making under 50k/yr "

Can any fellow Bernie Supports help explain to me why Trump isn't a more viable alternative to Hillary for Bernie supporters?
>>
Something something racism
Something something rhetoric
>>
>>67278370
Only cucks think clinton is a better alternative than Trump.

Bernie and Trump are both anti-establishement.
If either of those candidates gets elected, the battle is won.

I don't care if it's bernie or trump, as long as its not some pretty banksters mouthpiece like clinton, cruz, or any other cucked candidate.
>>
>>67278527
literally this, most Bernie supporters are either to ideologically blinded (having to see republicans as the enemy) or just to stupid to realise the glory that is trump.
>>
You're in the UK you fucking dope, doesn't matter who you support
>>
well for one, hillary has KKK ties and will do anything for the right price. sh'es not a freedom fighter or a constitutionalist in any way shape or form. under her rule we will experience real fascism, similar to what we face right now but hundreds times worse. Under trump we are pretty much free to make our own way, not to mention the ease at doing so because of the new jobs that will be popping up left and right, not to mention healthcare and allowing states to govern themselves. CA want's refugees? fine, fuck em. NV doesn't want em? Fine, fuck them too. It will bring true diversity from state to state, not this mixed puddle of brown we've become in the past decade.
>>
>>67278916
If you don't let him vote for your elections, he's not gonna let you vote for his.
Think it through.
>>
>>67278527
this, also
something something fascism
something something social justice
>>
>>67279293
>something something social justice
>Implying the social justice the new left is pushing is something good we should strive for.
>>
File: 1443059915345.jpg (51 KB, 568x960) Image search: [Google]
1443059915345.jpg
51 KB, 568x960
How can someone switch between Bernie and Trump. They are on other sides of the spectrum, truly shows how low information Bernie supporters actually are.
>>
>>67279599
Voting based on policies is retarded. Presidents rarely meet their campaign promises

Voting based on who's paying for your campaign makes far more sense.
>>
i am voting for bernie. trumps is a clown. period.
>>
>>67279571
I didn't imply that, but many Berniefags certainly believe this.
>>
>>67278370
Trump is self-funding meaning he's not going to be a corporate puppet doing the demands of lobbyists and special interest groups.

Trump also has some pretty "Democrat" policies and he gets a LOT of flack for not being a "true conservative" over this. The truth is, Trump is the most moderate, centrist candidate of the Republican side and is most likely to have overlapping ideals with Democrats as well as Republicans. You know what that means? That means making Washington actually work again rather than having gridlock (like what Ted Cruz would most definitely bring).

Also, think of the media calling Trump a racist, fascist similar to the media calling Bernie a delusional man with no solid ideas and points. You know it's not true, but the media keeps running with those stories and their viewers keep eating it up.
>>
>>67279599
What you don't understand is that what end of the political spectrum candidates are matters less than who's paying for their campaign.

Bernie and Trump are both anti-establishement underdogs and would both say fuck you to banks, federal governement and so on.
Actually, they have more in common than Bernie has with Clinton for instance.

it's
>Bernie and Trump (good guys)
vs
>Cruz and Clinton (bad guys)
>>
>>67278370
Trump is direct and honest with his opinion, I like his i don't give a fuck attitude which clearly triggers leftists like you, but if you support him over Bernie, then it's fine, but if you still think Bernie's da best then I would not disagree with you, its your choice
>>
>>67278370
Wait, why should even waste the time to try to convince you of anything if you can't vote in the election?
>>
>>67278370
If you are independent, you will not get taxed if your income is under $25k. If you file your taxes with another person , i.e. a spouse or significant other, then you will not be taxed if your combined income is under $50k. What you said was wrong if you implied that an individual would not get taxed with an income under $50k
>>
>>67279599
>against TPP and other "trade" deals
>against mass immigration
>against neocon wars in Middle East
>against new cold war with Russia
>for internal spending on infrastructure
>for helping inner-city ghettos
>possibly for civilized healthcare (Trump previously has supported single-payer and attacked Rubio with "dying on the streets" comments)
>possibly against war on drugs (Trump has said before campaign all drugs should be legal, Sanders promised legal weed)

They seem to have more in common with each other than both have with their respective party's other candidates. Also this >>67280206
>>
>Can any fellow Bernie Supports help explain to me why Trump isn't a more viable alternative to Hillary for Bernie supporters?

1. He's Orwellian as fuck and supports everything that this board used to stand against just a year ago.

2. He lies about everything so I really don't understand how you can trust him about anything.
>>
>>67279599
Because he's a greasy britcuck shitstain who has nothing better to do than try to make america shittier than his own country because he has no guns and cant do shit, so he falseflags as a liberal to try to pretend to make trump look like bernie
>>
File: trump vs sanders.jpg (3 MB, 3386x3737) Image search: [Google]
trump vs sanders.jpg
3 MB, 3386x3737
>>67278370
>using "bigots" unironically
>not a cuck

>>67279934
But you cant vote in America, Pavel.
>>
>>67281086
What do you mean by "Orwellian"?
>>
>>67279934
> Voting
> that flag
>>
>>67278370

It really depends on why you chose Bernie but if you're talking about trade Trump is the way to go. The neocon/neoliberal world order is destroying everything and only a loose cannon like Trump can change our course.
>>
>>67281619
>what is a proxy
>what is travelling
>what is an expat
>>
>>67281302

>pro-NSA spying
>wants to extend the Patriotic Act
>sees nothing wrong with the FBI extending it's tentacles to get anyone's information as they see fit
>called for Snowden to be assassinated
>is pretty much entirely pro-federal government and against state rights
>came out against the Oregon protestors
>called for the Internet to be monitored and shut down at will for reasons of national security ("fears of ISIS" to be precise)
>wants to start a database to track illegals

He is clearly a scared control freak that a Stalinist complex" and wants to have everything monitored and under his thumb once he is in office.
>>
>>67281973
>what is shitposting
>>
>>67281302
He supports the NSA and other forms of spying on the public. I don't like it, but it seems we've already lost that battle, and every candidate agrees with it.
>>
>>67278370
What about the other 8 states?
>>
>>67278370
No, you're a cuck. Bernie is a literal fascist.
>>
>>67278370
> anglo
> I'm a Bernie supporter.
>>
>>67278370
>I'm a Bernie supporter.
Please. You are apart of the cancer. I am so tired of it.
>>
>>67282346
If Bernie is a fascist I'm Sauron and I eat babies for breakfast.
>>
You're not wrong, OP. And you will end up voting for Trump, because Hillary is going to get the Dem nod.

Which is going to be HILARIOUS - the Dems will nominate Hillary, then suddenly realize that half their party is going to vote for Trump because what they really wanted all along was a political outsider, which Hillary is most definitely not.
>>
>>67278370
You're not even from the US
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.