[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NEW POLL, YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 9
File: Trump kawaii.png (382 KB, 1065x985) Image search: [Google]
Trump kawaii.png
382 KB, 1065x985
http://nation.foxnews.com/poll/2016/03/09/if-election-were-held-today-who-would-vote-for/
>>
THE BERNIE PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO ALTER THE POLL

TRUMPETTES, WE NEED TO KEEP THE DONALD AHEAD
>>
>>67278200
oh boy, another rigging
>>
File: little marco.png (1 KB, 152x44) Image search: [Google]
little marco.png
1 KB, 152x44
>>67278200
Little Marco
>>
Nice job pol
>>
File: rubio_sweating.jpg (135 KB, 634x474) Image search: [Google]
rubio_sweating.jpg
135 KB, 634x474
>>67278695

I’m sorry, but did Rubio already lose? Oh, that’s right. The primary isn’t even over yet. In fact, it’s only New Hampshire. Does not having the lead in heroin central count as a loss? Is that what you’re saying? Because if you’re saying that I can assure you that you’re wrong. Why would you say this when the primary is still on? Rubio is still campaigning right now and they have been maintaining a strong position in the polls for how many months now? He’s going against a bunch of dirty politicians and holding his ground while at such a young age. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded assumptions like this. You know why? Because you’re going to be embarrassed when Rubio wins and someone quotes you. Oh look at that, Trump just dropped a point. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a post like this and I’m fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you’re the only guy making all these anti-Rubio posts because you’re a faggot hater who doesn’t like Rubio because he’s hard working to the point of sweating heavily. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll people on the internet, like I give a fuck. It’s so easy to spot your posts now, you’re a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don’t you try to be a good poster??? Just for one? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That’s just you, you’re always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing
>>
File: 1457596633878.png (797 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1457596633878.png
797 KB, 1920x1080
>all those bernfags in the comments
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (39 KB, 687x809) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
39 KB, 687x809
>>
>>67279672
Rubio, cut it out. We all know you're going to lose Florida and finally drop out
>>
>>67278200
I did the thing.
>>
isn't there subreddit that can do this too?
>>
File: AYY.jpg (40 KB, 557x629) Image search: [Google]
AYY.jpg
40 KB, 557x629
>>
File: devilish.jpg (139 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
devilish.jpg
139 KB, 500x500
I voted for Hillary
>>
I voted Bernie.

The more confident they are about winning, the less of them will actually show up at the ballots. And the disappointment afterwards is also quite sweet.
>>
>Bernie sanders 29%

Niggers get the fuck in here.
>>
File: image.jpg (254 KB, 1500x1174) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
254 KB, 1500x1174
>>67278200
>/pol/ call out people for being shills when someone disagrees
>/pol/ participates in blatant shill behavior
Color me surprised.
>>
>>67278200
Fucking Commiefornia
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.