[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So pol lets play find the biological female.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
So pol lets play find the biological female.
>>
>>67274508
HNNGGGGG
>>
>>67274585
you get one guess per ID
>>
left
>>
right
>>
>>67274508
On the right?
>>
it's a trick. all three are bio-females
>>
Right
>>
None
>>
The far right is correct, next question which one of the other two is fucking the bio female knowing that she wants to have a dick one day
>>
I'm thinking centre
>>
>>67274508
The one on the right. Look at those fucking hips.
>>
right
>>
why? are you a poorfag and can't afford more than 3 bullets?
>>
>>67275033
>>67274990
>>67274928
>>67275244
correct
see this >>67275208
>>
>>67274508
right
>>
far right unless i'm being rused and it's none
>>
>>67274508
Hey, let's play "report the faggot OP for LGBT shitposting on /pol/"! Bonus points if you sage with your posts!
>>
>>67275208

left
>>
>>67274508
Right obviously. Look at the hips and breasts.

Also checkout the gimp hand on lefty
>>
>>67275244
oh fuck.

yes deffo the right one
>>
>>67275208
I mean, my first instinct is to guess the one physically touching her, but with the way people act today I have no clue, I'm just going to assume this is some pansexual super orgy going on in which all three fuck each other on the reg, either in pairs or all gathering for a great crescendo of degenerate sex-capades.
>>
>>67275407
correct !!! next question

is he a faggot because of it ?
or is she a faggot ? is none of them a faggot ? is this fine ?
OR ABSOLUTLY FUCKING DEGENERATE
let me know what you think
>>
>>67274508
right?
>>
File: what the fuck.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>>67275407
>>
>>67275761
he is correct you know

see this >>67275627
>>
>>67275627
both faggots.
>>
>>67275627
all degenerates,
need of death sentence
>>
>>67276028
>>67276029
but he has a dick no matter how small one, and she just wants to have a dick

tehnically its still male to female vaginal sex
>>
>>67276275
why does it matter,
if you kill them theyll decompose shortly after and we wont have to worry that our kids may accidentally see that trash

but if we could call that trash human than its a pure female, if its born female then it remains so forever, you cant change what Allah has ordered
>>
right
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.