[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The U.S not retaliating to a nuclear strike
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: boom.jpg (6 KB, 290x174) Image search: [Google]
boom.jpg
6 KB, 290x174
What are the chances that Obongo does not respond to a nuclear strike? It is at all plausible?
>>
Uhhh not if it's a strike against the United States.
>>
File: 1448938835326.png (1 MB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1448938835326.png
1 MB, 800x800
>>67273380
Sure why not. Now roll for your 2hu.
>>
>>67273380
Absolutely not.
>>
obama gave the military total freedom to do what they want on his first day in office
>>
>>67273380
Probably give a 5 min speech, shed a single tear, then organize an inefficient plan to respond to the attack.
>>
>>67273380
Nobody would dare attack America under the great President Barack Hussein Obama.

Another 9/11 will most definitely happen under a Republican President though. You can't trust Republicans with national security.
>>
>>67273866
Could actually see this happening
>>
>>67273788
What makes you so sure?
>>
>>67273980

>believing this ordinary/typical response routine response would be practiced on an event as extraordinary as a nuclear strike.

If you're not trolling think harder. That's like thinking Mr. Bean would walk away like a little bitch if someone stabbed his kid.
>>
>>67273701
Rolling for Satorin!
>>
>>67274329
Obama is a pussified leader. He cries after every tragedy, wouldn't doubt it if he did after we get nuked
>>
>>67274082

Would you react that way if you found out someone with a gun shot at your house?
>>
>>67273380

They are very good. Obongo would just apologize.
>>
>>67273380
Depends on who

If it's Russia or China, Obama unloads the arsenal and kills all life on the planet ten times over.

If it's an Islamic group or country, Obama takes it, hides in the bunker and lets Muslims wipe out millions of white and non-African black Americans, and blames the US for it. Then declares martial law where he installs himself into power for life while his wife and kids continue to buy $20,000 dresses with everyone else's money.
>>
>>67274605
More like if someone gave you cancer, would you give them cancer? You might out of spite but it wouldn't serve any purpose like defending yourself after they'd already done it to you.

I asked this question before and people seemed to think they would still retaliate. But one of the things that seems weird to me about MAD is that once the attack is done to you, you don't gain anything by retaliating, except killing millions of more people out of a sense of revenge and possibly ensuring the death of all humanity if it isn't already doomed. No material gain though, you're already ruined no matter what.
>>
>>67274571

>Obama is a pussified leader.

This is where I seriously don't think I can possibly change your view. I'm assuming your rationale is that since Obama has the strongest military at his disposal, combined with his lack of throwing it all into a full war against anyone means he is scared to do so.

In order to not be a pussy you have to talk shit and display this act of power by physically engaging in physical combat. I'm guessing you don't think Trump is a pussy even though he "says" he's kick some ass? You do realize that Trump saying he'd kick someone's ass by using our military says absolutely nothing about him right? Our military's efforts and successes can't be attributed to him directly in any way. He tells them when to fight and where and when not to. If Arnold Schwarzennegger in his prime was president it doesn't mean we'd mean any single war.
>>
>>67274571
>Obama is a pussified leader.

Tell that to Osama Bin Laden.
>>
>>67275082

>But one of the things that seems weird to me about MAD is that once the attack is done to you, you don't gain anything by retaliating.

So if someone punched you, you wouldn't punch back? You already got punched. Punching him back wouldn't help you get unpunched. Why would anyone fight back? It's not to get the other person to back the fuck off and discontinue the fight?
>>
>>67273701
Rolling for 2hu
>>
>>67273380
Will respond only if there is a country to blame. Terrorists get to nuke as much as they want.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.