[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CIA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: CIA_official_seal.png (76 KB, 510x510) Image search: [Google]
CIA_official_seal.png
76 KB, 510x510
What does the CIA do?
What is their budget?
How many employees have they got?
Do they control the world?
>>
CIA has regular citizens all over the place that they pay a few grand a month in addition to these people holding their regular job. They'll also send regular citizens abroad for "trips" and then reimburse the when they get back.
>>
NICE TRY MEHMET
>>
>>67272454
>What does the CIA do?

mostly provide a convincing bad guy for hollywood movies, they actually protect our nation and it's interests, we need to stop making them out to be the bad guy in movies

fuck that
>>
Collects intelligence centrally
$15 billion (as of 2013)[
Do they control the world? I don't know but here's some info.
http://educate-yourself.org/nwo/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Intelligence_Agency
>>
They fuck shit up to further American interests. Obviously details about the organization will be scant.
>>
>>67272750
Interesting. You work/have worked for them or what?
>>
>>67272454

The CIA purposely creates chaos to understand how things work.

The CIA has their hands in every degenerate shit hole of the world from CP to Mexican drug cartels. If it's going to exist they want to be the ones to control it, regardless of the morality.
>>
>>67273095

Not myself. I know people.

Also know a guy that was doing genetic editing for the government. Apparently it was secret and he wasnt supposed to talk about it. He didn't say anything really, he just drew a picture of a chicken, a plus sign with a pig then an equal sign with a question mark.
>>
>>67272454
>What does the CIA do?
Protect the interests of the US abroad and at home, tests and develops new spying technologies, sends field agents to far flung corners of the world to do nefarious things, and blackmails politicians who get in the way.

>What is their budget?
Reportedly 15 billion from congress and unknown number in regards to monies they make themselves through shell companies, drug running or gun running. They also got a massive injection of gold bullion following the completion of the Nuremberg trails at the end of WWII.

>How many employees have they got?
Unknown

>Do they control the world?
They represent multiple facets of the system of control we find ourselves in.
>>
>>67274296
>Protect the interests of the US abroad and at home

I've read that all media has been infiltrated by the CIA since the 1950s. I wonder if that includes 4chan; it is one of the more popular sites on the web.

>>67274296

>>How many employees have they got?
>Unknown

I've read it could be as many as six million (heh), which could be the case if what >>67272750 says is true.
>>
File: you don't get to make friends.jpg (79 KB, 716x768) Image search: [Google]
you don't get to make friends.jpg
79 KB, 716x768
>>67272454
>he knows nothing
>>
>>67276497
does not explain the Jew Hijacking of everything
>>
So once trump is in office will there be more government jobs like CIA and Border Patrol? I'm tired of working at Mc donalds.
>>
>>67272454
What degrees should I pursue if I want to work in counterterrorism? I wouldn't like to work for the CIA but the DIA
>>
>>67276497
The CIA cannot place employees in media, it can however ask media companies to voluntarily do its bidding.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.