[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does Poland think of Chicago? Outside of Poland, Chicago
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
What does Poland think of Chicago?

Outside of Poland, Chicago has the highest number of Polish people in the world.
>>
chicago has chicago people, not polish
>>
>>67272420
Not anymore, most Poles moved out to the suburbs because of niggers.
>>
>>67272598
There's definitely polish speakers though. I always like turning to the polish radio stations when I'm passing through.
>>
>>67272623

Yeah, I think he means "Chicagoland" (the 5 county area).

I used to live in Lemont. We were up to our ass in Lithuanians and Latvians. The labels in the local grocery were all in both english and jibberish.

I don't know why, but a lot of Baltic immigrants love to make moonshine in their basements.
>>
Why would they go to a city filled with niggers and crime?
>>
>>67272420

So your saying there are more Poles in Chicago than the whole of the UK?
Fuck no, source
>>
>>67272420
Great. Probably the only thing keepings that rat infested city together.
>>
I live 5 hours from there and have never gone there. I should. I hear the nigger problem is pretty bad though.
>>
>>67273018

I remember when ICE raided a bunch of factories on the south side, looking for illegals. Everyone assumed it would be mexicans.

Turned out almost all of them were illegal poles who overstayed their visas. "La Migra!" indeed. There are a ton of them in Chicagoland.
>>
>>67272420
chicago is full of dorks
>>
File: 1439963180722.jpg (94 KB, 1280x696) Image search: [Google]
1439963180722.jpg
94 KB, 1280x696
>>67273018
The white parts of Chicago are nice just like the white parts of Detroit. Hard to believe but I've seen it for myself. I love Midwestern whites. GREAT people who deserve to protected. Daily reminder America's most valuable resource has been our European peoples! VOTE TRUMP
>>
>>67273708
whatever you say upside down Indonesia
>>
File: a_hoers.jpg (76 KB, 751x643) Image search: [Google]
a_hoers.jpg
76 KB, 751x643
>>67273708
lol #rekt
>>
>>67273709
I really hate dealing with midwestern people desu. They flip shit if you say god or curse. They also seem to think slower.
>>
Jefferson Park/Portage Park area is full of polish people. I went to school there. Polish girls are busty as fuck; I remember several girls who had DDs by 6th grade. Used to go to an internet cafe (yes I'm an oldfag) and play cs 1.6 with a bunch of Poles who didn't speak any English but were able to get by in America because most store clerks/cashiers were fluent in Polish so they didn't need to learn english.
>>
File: 1457386208538.jpg (801 KB, 1419x2048) Image search: [Google]
1457386208538.jpg
801 KB, 1419x2048
polish chicks are great, they clean my house and make great pierogis
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.