[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck you New England
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 382x382) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 382x382
GO FUCK YOURSELF NEW ENGLAND, YOU ARE THE WORST PART OF AMERICA.

FUCK YOU MASSACHUSETTS, YOUR SHIT LIBERAL POLICIES AND EMBRACE OF FAGGOT LIFESTYLES ARE DISGUSTING

FUCK YOU VERMONT AND NEW HAMPSHIRE! NOBODY EVEN KNOWS WHERE YOU ARE!

FUCK YOU MAINE! YOU ARE SO DAMN COLD

FUCK YOU CONNECTICUT, YOU GAVE THE WORLD NOTHING
>>
>>67267466
T. Mad southie
>>
OPs just jelly of Massachusetts's brilliant IQs, NH beautiful wilderness, Vermonts syrup and Maines...uh...Somalians
>>
>>67267466
No we vote Trump.
>>
>>67267723

>Went to Boston, full of Jamaicans

What the living fuck Boston?
>>
>>67267466
You forgot Rhode Island.
>>
>>67268051
Really hard not to, to be honest
>>
Why is Maine never mentioned by anyone but the other New England states are sometimes?
>>
>>67267466
Southern trash detected
Jelly of our GDP per capita? Jelly of our high standards of living? Jelly of our lack of any urban shitholes like Atlanta, or L.A., or Detroit, or New York? Jelly of our relative lack of blacks and Hispanics? The only problems are Boston (which is still much better than the urban shitholes in other regions) and Vermont (which will probably start going red when the hippies who migrated there start dying off).
>>
>>67268126
It's basically Canada
>>
>>67267466
Are all Dago-Americans this shitty?
>>
>>67267466

I'd literally be cool with the whole eastern seaboard disappearing desu senpai.
>>
>>67268483
Pretty sure OP is a New Yorker, not a southerner
>>
>>67268126
Maine is Nothernly. That is about the only thing of note. Massachusetts is a fairly populated state, Vermont is leftwing as fuck, New Hampshire Votes early, and Rhode Island has Family Guy. Maine is only notable for being pretty far north kinda.
>>
>>67267723

>Jelly of states where everyone is on heroin
Na
>>
>>67268644
Seeing how he mentions liberal policies South is more likely.
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 500x323) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 500x323
Keep talking shit about BAWSTON
I'll awaken the Hydra if I have to
>>
>>67267466
Shitheads™ of /pol
please do not come to New England with our 50 degree winters and 85 degree summers.
also the job market is tightening up and many residents can chose which employer they want, so fuck off and stay were you are.
>>
>hating the best part of the country
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 432x261) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 432x261
>>67269125

>50 degree winters
>New England
>>
I lived in MA for the last year and I have to say this has got to be the shittiest place in America. Why is everyone such an asshole?
>>
>>67269337
No one hates Wyoming, Montana or Idaho. Just the east and west coast.
>>
File: ct.jpg (10 KB, 280x204) Image search: [Google]
ct.jpg
10 KB, 280x204
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Connecticut_Compromise

You're welcome, America.
>>
>>67267466
I mean, Connecticut did give the world Lyme Disease.
>>
>being this butthurt over a part of your own country
dirty dumb jew scum
>>
>>67269546
we're called Massholes for a reason
also spics royally piss everyone off and the government refuses to deport them
you're not a hispanic are you? Because that's just asking for people to hate you here.
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 468x305) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 468x305
>>67268563
>>
>>67270359

I am! I love going to Boston
>>
>>67270621
>love going to Boston
please tell me you are at least legal? My state is overrun with illegals, and they need to get out.
>>
>>67271215

Why did you faggots elect Liz Warren?
>>
>>67271324
I didn't vote for that cunt
retarded liberals did, hopefully the rest of my state realized the mistake and will vote her out.
>>
>>67271215

Well kinda, most of my family members aren't but we still have no problem finding work
>>
MAINE IS GOOD
>>
Maine is a great state btw
>>
>>67267466
Lol New England built this country on their backs faggot your just mad jealous you don't trace your lineage back to the glorious original 13 faggot.
>>
>>67272771

Glorious original 13 include South Carolina and Georgia you unemployable autist.

And black assholes like you trace your lineage back to Africa.
>>
>>67267466
Massachusetts Republicans are best Republicans.
Don't fuck with us. Or New Hampshire.
>>
>>67273062
this
glorious 13 colonies
>>67273086
this as well
>>
>>67267466
I'm sorry I can't hear you over how awesome the North is.
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 300x300
I'll give those shit heads in New England credit for one thing. At least they gave us based Chicken Pot Pie. America's most glorious food.

Look at this shit.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.