[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>wikileaks shits all over bernie >uses a cripplechan source
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: lol.png (75 KB, 496x388) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
75 KB, 496x388
>wikileaks shits all over bernie
>uses a cripplechan source
what the fuck /pol/ I thought wikileaks was pretty SJW
>>
>>67267042
Wikileaks is redpilled and hates the banks and redpills people on Swedish feminism. I don't know what gave you that impression that it was SJW other than the founder looking like a hipster.
>>
>>67267394
I've seen them posting anti-police shit and some pro occupy kind of stuff before
>>
>>67267671
Because a large police force is indicative of high crime. Reasonable criticism. Also occupy was a legitamate movement until it was flooded with sjws
>>
>>67267042
You think Assange is ignorant of Swedish cuckery after getting accused of rape by their feminists?
>>
>>67267042
Cripplekike chan's /pdfs/ is extremely based. Has real content instead of memes.
>>
>>67267671
>anti-police shit
Because police and the government never desrve criticism?
>>
>hey day

wat
>>
>>67271041
the 60-70's or the 1700's i guess
>>
>>67267042
But Sweden has more freedoms and democracy than the US lol
>>
>>67271940
in america the only way you can break trough the shit is by having a shitload of money already
in sweden you can never even get to this point
>>
>>67272152
The US has the biggest spy programs, the most people incarcerated, and our democracy is controlled by corporations. What are you talking about?
>>
>>67272644
yes, as such you can act democratic when you are rich
in sweden this isn't even an option, you simply have no choice
>>
>>67271479
Such glorious history and look at u now
>>
>>67272821
Sweden has higher prosperity (Economy, Entrepreneurship & Opportunity, Governance, Education, Health, Safety & Security, Personal Freedom, Social Capital) than the US literally what are you talking about?
>>
>>67267042
>Even wikileaks knows that cripplechan is better than this place
Kek
>>
>>67273526
that's not what the swedish people who are moving to the Netherlands are saying, somehow I'm more inclined to believe them themselves
>>
>>67274007
I'm not saying Sweden is better than Netherlands, I'm saying it's infinitely better than the US. Those Swedish people you mentioned should be glad they weren't born in the US.
>>
>>67271940
>>67272644
>>67273526
>>67274482
Nice proxy
>>
>>67274716
Not an argument.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.