[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could this map happen? Clinton might have to campaign in NY/NJ.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: 2016 trump vs clinton.png (84 KB, 787x624) Image search: [Google]
2016 trump vs clinton.png
84 KB, 787x624
Could this map happen? Clinton might have to campaign in NY/NJ.
>>
>>67266725
why not?
>>
Why would NY turn red?
>>
>>67267570
Trump daddy home state.
>>
>>67267570
Because those of us who live outside of NYShitty are tired of rich white liberals and their pet negro's taking our rights. We are sick of Mayor de blasio running the whole state while our governor lets him, letting criminals run the streets while the NYPD is chastised for doing its job. Crime in the city is at its worst in a long time and we are fucking sick to death of it. We are sick of the NY safe act and sick of being told we are not entitled to practice our legal rights.
>>
>>67267692

NYC is liberal as fuck and harbored no positive feelings towards Trump even before he announced his candidacy. That Clinton cunt was even a senator there.
>>
>>67267570
Trump would have entered his final form by this point and have pulled the center leaning lefties to the republican party
>>
>>67268127
Fool. You think this is his final form? You've seen nothing yet.
>>
>>67267692
you think new yorkers like trump?
>>
>>67266673
Christ, Trump will win those states because of one thing.
Union votes. Just like Reagan did.
>>
>>67266673
>le florida is going red
When will this meme stop?
>>
>>67266673
PA & NY going red is a popular fantasy here, but it's not going to happen. WI & IA are very unlikely. The rest of the map is achievable.
>>
>>67267917

yeah that might matter if 1) NYC didn't have nearly a third of the state's population and 2) buffalo, rochester, syracuse didn't also vote dem
>>
>>67268571
>Florida, Michigan, Ohio
>Achievable

possible, not probable
>>
>>67267917
>I'm tired therefore my vote is worth more
>>
>>67268495
>>67268744
Florida isn't some permanent blue state like Pennsylvania. It has a conservative republican governor. Obama won there in 2012 with only .9% of the vote, losing about 50K votes compared to 08.
Ohio goes with the winner every time, republican and democrat.
>>
>>67268465
Are unions really cucked to death by political affiliation?
Because Trump calling back manufacturing in the USA is huge in terms of contact with the unions.
In spite of memes and Trump trying to rally the party establishment by throwing a bone with the Reagan worship, they are running on different platforms.
>>
>>67268764
When did i ever imply that?
>>
Unlikely, the entire northeast will be blue.
>>
>>67268982
>possible, not probable
>>
>>67269309
>achievable
Only ever implied possibility. Pedant harder.
>>
>>67266673
Colorado is filled with liberal faggots and Commiefornia migrants, I highly doubt they go red
>>
>>67269505
Actually according to the spread, it could go red. They'll vote democrat if bernie is the candidate but otherwise it's a close match.
>>
>>67268299
He does have New York values.
>>
>>67266673
She already has ad's playing on the satellite jew here in new jersey, voiced by the other black meme actor morgan mememan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iDRu2q2cRw
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.