[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, who here didn't go full retard and is voting for libertarian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8
File: Libertarian_Party.svg.png (236 KB, 985x1024) Image search: [Google]
Libertarian_Party.svg.png
236 KB, 985x1024
So, who here didn't go full retard and is voting for libertarian party?

Voting for the two party system is literally the most cucked thing one can do. Even sweden is not cucked compared to that.
>>
>wasting a vote
>not retarded
>>
>>67266118
So libertarians want the democrats to win, gotcha.
>>
I'm feeling the Johnson as we speak
>>
>>67266257
>supporting two-party system indefinitely
>not retarded

Pick one you status quo loving person of dark complexion.
>>
>>67266118
I used to support Rubio, but after finding out he's a manlet I am now going gaga for Gary
>>
>>67266118
Cucked is voting for a failed party and not creating a nationalist party.
>>
>>67266376
>repeating this meme

Yeah, fuck you f᠎a᠎m, retards like you are the reaon why two party system is still in place.
>>
>>67266968
While you play out fantasties in your head of you starting a political party, we'll vote for who we want to.
>>
I'd vote for Bernie but if he's not nominated I'm voting for Jill Stein.
>>
>>67266118

>Anyone Libertarian here?

I am.

Here's the problem.

I've seen the lineup for this year.

Total GARBAGE.

Jesse Ventura might run.

Still, he is too liberal for me.

The only person that I might have voted for would have been Peter Schiff, but he isn't running.

Unfortunately, going with Trump.

Nobody else is close now that Rand Paul dropped out.
>>
>>67266118
I'm voting green party cuz fuck this election cycle
>>
>>67267048
I don't see how a tiny minority voting for a tiny party would change anything about that. The democracts would just barely win and import more third-worlders to vote for them in the future. The political process will not achieve freedom.
>>
Libertarians.

Greed alone can save us.
>>
>>67267489
Yes, keep repeating the meme good goyim. Of course we should elect republicans. And when they styomp us, we go back to democrats, because no one else can win. Yes, that's how it's done. Good goyim, doog goyim.
>>
>>67266594
the only thing voting libertarian does is guarantee leftist wins
>>
Your daily reminder that a vote for third party = vote for Dems, essentially a waste.
Your daily reminder that this is not a meme, and cannot be refuted
>>
>>67270581
>>67270581
$0.02 has been credited to your account.
>>
>>67271139
hello? it's literally how clinton won in 92
>>
>>67271322
Yes, you don't vote for the dems to win, so you vote for the devils on the other side. Great!

It doesn't matter if there's a neocon shill or a dem shill, if you're voting for either, you're retarded.
>>
Libertarian who will proudly vote for Trump, reporting in.
>>
Fuck the libertarians. They aren't serious, they just want to be super edgy pothead candidates. We need a serious nationalist party, not a bunch of collegiate fence straddlers.
>>
File: HD merchant.jpg (128 KB, 882x960) Image search: [Google]
HD merchant.jpg
128 KB, 882x960
>>67266118
Yes, delute the Trump vote, goyim.
>>
>>67271139
He's right though and if you were older than 23 you would realize it.
>>
>>67266118
I share a lot of libertarian social values of letting people make their own decisions, but I think there's some merit to the idea of protecting people from bad decisions which they could regret later, like 18 yr olds smoking. I guess minarchy may be the best overall government, though.
>>
File: 1424910814348.jpg (1014 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1424910814348.jpg
1014 KB, 1920x1080
>>67266118

I'd like to vote libertarian, but there is an important thread that ties me to conservatism and it is the belief in American Exceptionalism and foreign "big stick" policies.

I do believe in America's massive military and therefore the necessary technological upkeep, budget, and mass recruitment.

The sole reason global trade can happen is because of the U.S. Navy's presence in the oceans. We've ended important conflicts around the world with our Army, airmen and Marines. Our coast guard ensures the safe passing of those who need to utilize small passageways. By mere virtue of the fact that our military is so expansive and technologically advanced, we deter authoritarian rabblerousers from acting up.

We're not infallible. Not at all. We're not impervious to the war crime nor the brutality, but we're way fucking better then whoever else would've sequestered power had we not been there.

If a benevolent empire ever existed, its name is the United States of America, and don't let revisionist liberals convince you otherwise.

Ask them how they would fare if Soviet Russia won the Cold War and it was the U.S. that collapsed.
>>
>>67271990
Then you're not libertarian. Unless you vote just for the chaos.
>>
>>67274652
libertarian != anarchist
>>
>>67271990
>>67274652
Ancap here who is voting for Trump.
>>
>>67266657
Kek
>>
File: I-can-haz-roadz1.jpg (103 KB, 750x563) Image search: [Google]
I-can-haz-roadz1.jpg
103 KB, 750x563
>>67266118
But voting libertarian is going full retard
>>
File: Endorse-Trump.jpg (17 KB, 600x390) Image search: [Google]
Endorse-Trump.jpg
17 KB, 600x390
>>67266118

Pretty sure you meant American Freedom Party. The lolbertardian party is cucked as shit.
>>
File: 1455652962667.jpg (71 KB, 586x682) Image search: [Google]
1455652962667.jpg
71 KB, 586x682
>>67273210

Well, I don't think you'd have much trouble finding libertarians who agree that young people shouldn't smoke.

It's the conservative who naively legislates the cigarette ban, the liberal who taxes the fuck out of a pack, but the libertarian who realizes the young will smoke regardless; thereby advising good parenting and a culture conducive to recognizing smoking is pernicious for both the individual and those around the individual.

But the law and the tax impede the individual's right to smoke, and let's remember that people will smoke regardless. Taxes lowering cigarette usage minutely notwithstanding, the law is a tool of destruction against the addicted and the tax a tool of relegating the poor and addicted further into poverty.

tl;dr there's better ways to do things and banning shit is nanny state nonsense
>>
File: Results.png (283 KB, 683x893) Image search: [Google]
Results.png
283 KB, 683x893
>>67266118
I'm voting Trump, merely because if the democrats win we all lose
>>
>>67266118
>he unironically throws his vote down the drain
You said it yourself, it's a two party system. Voting for anything other than those two parties is literally pointless.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.