[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Assassination Attempt on Trump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7
File: donald.jpg (99 KB, 943x699) Image search: [Google]
donald.jpg
99 KB, 943x699
Why do libtards want people to die?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06d4t1704N8&feature=youtu.be
>>
why is this being called an assassination attempt?
>>
>>67265687
The elites would rather bring us to the brink than give up an ounce of power.
>>
>>67265804
because what the fuck do you think that guy was going to do if he wasn't stopped? give trump a big wet kiss?
>>
If people think this is bad, they need to ask the older generation about what the hippies were like. We see it to be so bad today because we have that virtual magnifying glass called the internet and social media. Never forget that the internet brings in the lowest common denominator at times. Especially at times like this. The best thing to do is let it pass. This sort of crap happens all the time, and it's been worse. Just vote for Trump and rise above the sensationalist bullcrap.
>>
>>67265804
What do you think the guy was planning on doing?
>>
>>67266082
probably try to steal the mic desu, then again, I'm in a Trump thread so I can't expect rational thought
>>
>>67265687
>>
>>67265945

Well, from their perspective they consider us niggers and violent savages whom aren't intelligent enough to control power.
>>
>>67265804
Attacker was ISIS affiliated.

https://youtu.be/XIdaEoBuu3Q
>>
>>67266205

Right. His plan was to rush past all those guys, politely ask Trump to step aside and say
"CHE GUEVARA"
>>
>>67266205
>probably try to steal the mic

Well let's not try and guess his actions in a split second and just assume he's a threat.

There ya go. This is how the concept of executive protection works.
>>
>kick his assistant Donald

I think he really would've taken out his gun and put that bernigger out of his misery
>>
Because he's started reading allegories about what the Jews have done to the West in his speeches.

Here's him doing it today, skip to 2:05:00 (2hr 5 min)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lf7Ps0pXIXE
>>
File: GRPKuAl.png (23 KB, 542x258) Image search: [Google]
GRPKuAl.png
23 KB, 542x258
It amazes me how fucking dumb these people are, it's literally out of this world
>>
>>67266472
well no shit, of course they are not going to let him get anywhere near a candidate no matter their intent
>>
>>67266205
Maybe, maybe not. Maybe the immigrants we're welcoming with open hands just want to work hard and become cultural Europeans. Statistics don't point in that direction though.
>>
File: Ann.png (49 KB, 635x278) Image search: [Google]
Ann.png
49 KB, 635x278
>>67266674
The comment section is full of rage. Liberals brains are wired wrong.

Most of the comments are calling for the death of Trump but they completely ignore the attacker and themselves.

These fucking people
>>
>>67265687
Because they want to remember more victims
>>
>promise to bunch anyone who tries to get on your stage
>When someone tries to get on stage with you, the chad secret service beat the shit out of them, while their buddies hold you back and make you watch while the tears swell in your eyes, and your weak, 70 year old muscles flail helplessly.

Ole Donald gets cucked again.
>>
>>67266641
Rare.. Are you the same guy from yesterday?
>>
File: isis supporter attacks trump.png (826 KB, 930x930) Image search: [Google]
isis supporter attacks trump.png
826 KB, 930x930
>>67265687
He actually stated on his Social Media that he wanted to spit in Trump's face in front of his followers.

Of course, the liberal media is spinning it as "He's a peaceful person who wasn't an ISIS supporter but Trump is a liar."

Of course, they ignore the fact that the guy made jokes on his Twitter about supporting ISIS. "OH NO HE'S A GOOD BOY HE DINDU NUFFIN!"
>>
>>67265687
The cool PC black guy is what most millennials grew up with. now this brash white guy comes and wants to MAGA their panties get in a bunch.
>shoots from the hip, not pc
he's uh....uh...racist! yeah!
>>
>>67266699
open arms that is*
>>
>>67266205
If someone is rushing you, then by all means shoot them dead
>>
>>67266321
This
>>
>>67265804
To troll the left.
>>
File: bumbumbum.gif (341 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
bumbumbum.gif
341 KB, 320x180
>>67265687
>>
>>67265687

yeah its not like conservatives would ever do something like that

face it people there are only tree types of people in this world
those who want to kill others because x
those who want to force others beacuse x
and those who are freedom loving individuals
>>
>>67266641
I think the 'snake story' refers to liberals in general taking in Muslims and illegal Mexicans.
>>
>>67265687
They can't handle when people speak truths that conflict with their ideologies. They have no way to counter this with rational arguments, so instead they name call, censor, or ultimately think you should be killed to solve the problem.
>>
>>67267806
The snake can be revering to any group really.
>>
>>67265804
Ironically the word assassin has its roots in islamic terror..
>>
>>67267662

I've never seen them do it. Meanwhile, George Bush was lucky he only got shoes and not bullets thrown at him, pegida in Europe are always getting their shit pushed in by the antifa, etc.
>>
>>67266467
Cuz che never did anything.

Sigh.
>>
>>67266082
The guy was on Twitter before hand saying he was ready to martyr himself.
>>
>>67268597

cherrypicking does that, you need to activly search
there are plenty of political figures in all those 3 categories, but the rarest is the last, because good people are rare
>>
>>67267662
>yeah its not like conservatives would ever do something like that
They don't. But that is likely to change with each regressive leftist slur and threat.
>>
File: ass.gif (2 MB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
ass.gif
2 MB, 500x375
>>67268586
ass-ass-in
>>
the fat shit should have lost a few pounds before trying that. 5"9, 210, manlet. would have been better off running for the cookie jar the fat fuck.
>>
>>67269397

yeah we know , we know
no true scotsmen
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sy95hbGiBmI
>>
>>67271738
hahah holy shit this one gets me every time

poor autist
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.