[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TRUMP WINS GENERAL ELECTION
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: MUSLIM MASS SHOOTING IVORY COAST.jpg (730 KB, 2048x1109) Image search: [Google]
MUSLIM MASS SHOOTING IVORY COAST.jpg
730 KB, 2048x1109
MUSLIM TERRORIST SHOOTING: 12-gunmen open fire at vacation resort killing women, men, and children.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uH8BO_JsaXQ

Fucking hell, when will you people realize that ISLAM IS A FORM OF GOVERNMENT THAT USES MUSLIM FAITH AS THEIR WEAPON.

They basically do the opposite of "separation of church and state."
>>
>>67265552
No one's going to report this
>>
>>67265552
Silly OP, Islam is a religion of peace. This was a peaceful act
>>
File: GUMNE.jpg (67 KB, 876x493) Image search: [Google]
GUMNE.jpg
67 KB, 876x493
SOURCE:

https://www.southcrane.com/terrorist-attack-hotel-resort-muslim-ivory-coast-vacation/
>>
File: 1456184715326.jpg (1 MB, 1807x1204) Image search: [Google]
1456184715326.jpg
1 MB, 1807x1204
"At least 12 civilians are dead, including 5-year old children and four Europeans, after gunmen stormed a popular vacation beach resort Sunday frequented by Christians, according to Reuters, which cited police sources."
>>
>>67266890
That's a nice AK, little to no wear or rot. It's a particularly old style to be in such condition, as it's a milled-receiver AK-47 as opposed to the much more common stamped-steel AKM that most folks call "AK-47s."
>>
FUCKING BUMP
>>
>>67265552
CAN'T YOU DRUMPFKINS WAKE UP AND REALIZE DONNIE BOY CAUSED THIS WITH HIS HATEFUL REDRICK!
>>
>>67268402

Are you seriously autistic enough to believe that Donald Trump invented terrorism? Anti-Colonial terrorism?

Kill yourself, faggot.
>>
>>67268903
Did you seriously take that literally?
>>
>>67268903
>Are you seriously autistic enough to believe that Donald Trump invented terrorism?
No, we all know terrorism was invented by global warming, but Donald Drumpf is the biggest contributer to global warming with all the hot gas in and expelled from his head and causes it to be worse.
>>
>>67269124
As a trump supporter, that was very witty. Good on you.
>>
>>67269605
thanks. My sleep schedule got fucked up because I fell asleep watching Ben Carson endorse Trump and I'm just shitposting to stay up as long as possible to set it back to normal.
>>
>>67269064

Yes. Now I am faggot and you got me.
>>
File: -2 Twitter.png (46 KB, 583x190) Image search: [Google]
-2 Twitter.png
46 KB, 583x190
They're targeting white people
>>
File: 1248388283239.png (330 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
1248388283239.png
330 KB, 1680x1050
>>67265552
>going on vacation to west africa

literally why
>>
>>67270060
If your white and stupid enough to step foot in a shit skin country I don't have much sympathy for you.
>>
>>67270188
Because Africa currency is shit so they can spend quite a lot there. Still, bunch of retards imo. I would never leave my shithole to visit another shithole
>>
>>67270016
lel
>>
Please dont shit on the Ivory Coast due to this. It's Ghana level developed, its nicer than most african countries.
>>
>>67265552
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyw9J6NuFSM
>>
>>67268221
>as it's a milled-receiver AK-47 as opposed to the much more common stamped-steel AKM that most folks call "AK-47s."

It seems to have a Bayonet lug under the gas block, which would make it an AKM or a 74.. Though the dimple above the magwell does seem to be an AK-47 one. Type 2 or Type 3.. Maybe it's been made from different parts, and had the wood refinished? Though it seems unlikely Africans would actually do that in a civil-war situation (which they seem to be in).. Or perhaps it's a movie set?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.