[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to move to america lite, I've saved up $60k and think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: eh.jpg (283 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
eh.jpg
283 KB, 2000x1000
I want to move to america lite, I've saved up $60k and think that will last me at least 2 years till i can get a decent job and house.

what are some of the upper class areas?

since the AUD is equal to the CAD
i'd like to buy a house around 300-350k
>>
Move to the US instead, if possible.
>>
>>67265014
>i'd like to buy a house around 300-350k

You need to live outside of major cities then. 300k won't buy shit.
>>
>>67265488
i don't want to get shot, otherwise i would.
>>
>>67265718
I don't really care where i'm located, as long as it doesn't resemble Detroit.
>>
>>67265859

It'll resemble a cottage.

Average home price in Vancouver is 1.8 million. In Toronto is 1 million. You need to live in Quebec City is you want something cheap but nice. Or a cottage up north.
>>
Vancouver and Calgary are crazy expensive. Torontto areas like Newmarket, Aurora, Whitby are ok. Not the warmest / friendliest place to live but there are shitloads of opportunities, lots of work and money to be made. Montreal is culturally fun with the nightlife and food, but the economy is shit, few jobs and the whole French thing, you better know the language. Ottawa has a lot of work / opportunity, but its a broing town, but clean and safe.
>>
>>67266324

This. $350K, even in Ozbucks, won't buy a shed in Vancouver. The rich chinks drove the prices way up. Toronono isn't much better, and is chock full of diversity.

Maybe Edmonton or Calgary is you can deal with the cold.
>>
>>67265014
Do you have an idea of what province you want to move to? This has a big impact on the prices you will experience and the kinds of jobs you can get. What industry are you hoping to work in?
>>
>>67265014
>i'd like to buy a house around 300-350k
>>
File: van.png (115 KB, 625x263) Image search: [Google]
van.png
115 KB, 625x263
>>67266829

<----
>>
Try New Brunswick.
>>
>>67266829
Easily possible if you don't like in shitholes like Vancouver or Toronto.
>>
You can get houses like that if you live in the nice parts of smaller towns in rural Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba. Harder to do in the nicer cities.
>>
>>67269582
new jersey fag here.

no. enjoy your hipsters, liberals, niggers, and spics.
>>
>>67266829
yo can find homes for under 300k if you are outside of the greater vancouver area... theres lots in BC... just get a good car
>>
>>67266829

Smaller cities, usally 100,000 pop or less have plenty of these
>>
Why Cucknadia? America is about to be the last sane nation on earth when God Emperor Trump comes into power.
>>
>>67265014
Honest question. Why in the world would you want to move from beautiful Australia to shithole Canada? It's a massive downgrade.
>>
>>67270475

Does Ozzie have a snow fetish?
>>
>>67266249
Or you could live in Vaughan or Burlington or Guelph or even brampton or mississaga or a hundred other places in the gta or not too far out of it. 300-350 will get something decent.
>>
Ignore these faggots about housing prices. Just be wary of location, look around, and weigh out your options. Recently bought a 1 acre 3brdm house that is 40min from the city for 80k. When the house is paied off I can always upgrade; you don't have to buy your dream house right away.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.