[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fellow Trump supporters, I'm angry, really angry. We have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: angry jim.jpg (25 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
angry jim.jpg
25 KB, 620x349
Fellow Trump supporters, I'm angry, really angry. We have these entitled millennials and bernfaggots disrupting free speech they don't like and endorse a candidate that will fuck our country up beyond recognition because some underaged faggot wants a free degree in homosexual studies.

How do I fight back? Nothing illegal mind you and nothing that would stain Trump's name but I want to fight, more than I've conceived possible before and I want to take advantage of this newfound fire.
>>
meme
>>
You can start by gently touching yourself.
>>
>>67262245
I'm on board with this.
>>
>>67262132
Better to disrupt the free speech of a demon than to allow that demon to arrest millions of people in a few years because they exercised their free speech by talked poorly of the demon.
>>
>>67262132
>Nothing illegal mind you

useless scum
>>
>>67262366
Nice dubs, Jamal.
>>
>how do I fight back?

By voting for Trump. They're only angry because they know they're going to lose.
>>
>>67262132
Vote, vote and get your friends to vote. You outnumber them even if they rigged the ballet. Do not let them intimidate you, never give in. We turned blue states red and we will bring about that shining city on the hill.
>>
>>67262132
Was just thinking about this earlier. I recently realized how these bernfags are so out of control and basically contradicting everything they supposedly stand for. It makes me mad how they go and disrupt free speech and silence everyone who has an opposing view being by violence or slander. How the fuck do you guys cope with this? I have this constant uneasy feeling now most of the time. Maybe I spend too much time, here I don't know.
>>
>>67262132
I've been thinking about how to fight the liberal media. Maybe becoming a journalist who isn't a leftist shill and reports the news as it is with no agenda?
>>
File: 1276740111808.jpg (43 KB, 740x600) Image search: [Google]
1276740111808.jpg
43 KB, 740x600
>>67262132
>I'm angry, really angry
>>
>>67262540
this

they're scared

I hate Trump, won't vote for him, but I hate Hillary and Bernie just as much. There's a reason you don't see anyone protesting Bernie speeches, because no one thinks he's got a chance, even though he would be just as drastic a candidate as Trump, if not moreso
>>
Save your desperation forthe 15th when Hillary squashes the bernistas in Illinois and Florida.
>>
>>67262132
>>67262540
>>67262580
>>67262644
>>67262684

Why don't you guys just do what Americans /pol/ does best when it comes to people who hurt your feelings?

Send them pizzas, leave bad reviews on their yelp pages, Anonymously contact their employers and families like fucking kuck cowards, and then finish the day off with a nice wank in your parents basement?
>>
>>67262366
>subhuman calling others demons
>>
>>67262366
It's like Thomas More never existed.
>>
>>67262540
>>67262580
I'm from Michigan, I've already voted for Trump but if Trump wins the primary, I'm definitely going to canvas for him
>>
>>67262806
>I hate Trump, won't vote for him, but I hate Hillary and Bernie just as much.

Why? It's not my country but, if you find one candidate less reprehensible than another and you have a system like the electoral college it seems like a poor idea to not support the less reprehensible candidate.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.