[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JFK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
Was JFK an objectively good president? What were his plans for the country like?
>>
>>67260224
JFK was a benevolent anti-establishement president.
During his time in office, he realized that the US gov was corrupt as fuck and started speaking about it.
Hence why he got shot.

It's safer to play the mouthpiece in politics (a la Clinton (both) and Bush and all those fucking deceivers)

That's why I hope either Trump or Sanders gets elected.

They may be very different candidates but they have one thing in common: they're not establishement candidates and would bring some much needed change and honesty to the table.

Would prefer Trump tho.
>>
We got to the MOON.
>>
How did JFK feel about the federal reserve?
>>
Watch this if you want to know why he got killed:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8HTr-F-FVM

he made this speech a few weeks before he got shot.
>>
>>67261074
Was in the process of shutting it down with an executive order. Got killed 6 months later. LBJ got rid of the executive order after his death.
>>
>>67261385

Am I a total loon for thinking our biggest issue is the federal reserve? I am sure it's been discussed but maybe that's what got him killed.
>>
He was the one who started 3rd world immigration
>>
>>67260224
He was an objectively descent president. By the time the maffia realized that he wasn't like him, which took them a while because they had never met one, they had to come up with a way to get rid of him. What his plans were, I actually don't know, but he did help expost the shadow government and he turned every corrupt politician, merchant banker, CIA agent against him.
>>
>>67261488
It was a lot of things really, the reserve was certainly part of it. The CIA, the mafia, LBJ, and a small group of industrial elites were involved in their conspiracy to kill JFK. The CIA was mob outfit back then and it still is today. Believe it or not.
>>
>>67261546
LBJ did that.
>>
>>67261750
This. CIA is and always have been THUGS.
>>
>>67261788
True, but it was JFK's plan and LBJ just signed it into action after he died.
>>
>ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country

>We choose to go to the Moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard; because that goal will serve to organize and measure the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one we intend to win...

he was a keeper for sure. wanted to Make America great again.

>we intend to win

sounds familiar doesnt it?
>>
>>67260224
>What were his plans for the country like?
I'm not sure but I bet they were mind blowing.
>>
>>67263664
>>We choose to fuck Marilyn Monroe in this decade and do the other things, not because she is easy, but because I am hard.
>>
>>67263664
>and do the other things

This part always stuck out to me as odd. It's like he forgot what he was going to say and just rolled with it.
>>
>>67263918
He was thinking about doing Marilyn Monroe in the butt. So "other things" means buttsex, a.k.a sex in the butt.
>>
>>67263722
underrated post
>>
as someone who voted for Obama in '12, i have a bad opinion of JFK
>>
>>67264223
>as a cuck, I have a bad opinion of cis white males

We understand.
>>
>>67264374
less shitposting please, pierre
obama has generally done a good job, i think he's a great prez
>>
>>67264699
>obama has generally done a good job, i think he's a great prez

screamed the stable boy
>>
>>67264699
>thinking Obama is anything other than a figurehead
Idiot.
>>
>>67264960
This.
Killer Mike is shilling from Bernie, but he knows the deal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lIqNjC1RKU
>>
File: 1455562811518.png (572 KB, 600x580) Image search: [Google]
1455562811518.png
572 KB, 600x580
>>67264699
>obama has generally done a good job, i think he's a great prez
>>
File: 1413574564214.jpg (34 KB, 287x383) Image search: [Google]
1413574564214.jpg
34 KB, 287x383
>>67263833
>>
File: 1454795950491.jpg (180 KB, 517x768) Image search: [Google]
1454795950491.jpg
180 KB, 517x768
>>67263833
>>
>>67266492
test
>>
>>67261375
oh ;_;
>>
>>67260224
I think the first part of vid explains everything. Jews want weapons. Based JFK tells them no. He dies and then oddly enough the relationship between Murica and Izrael becomes stronger.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IZZvTZAKgro
>>
>>67263833
Presidential/10
>>
Was he the last good genuine president you had?
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.