[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw teacher pushes the wage gap myth >tfw teacher complains
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1407369033398.jpg (9 KB, 208x210) Image search: [Google]
1407369033398.jpg
9 KB, 208x210
>tfw teacher pushes the wage gap myth
>tfw teacher complains about men
>tfw teacher rants on how bad women have it
Is there anything more annoying? Anyone else experience teachers pushing their beliefs?
>>
no one gives a shit. learn to think for yourself you fucking dipshit
>>
Is your teacher by chance a woman with a well paying job and a pension?
>>
My professor made us go see a "documentary" about white privilege
>>
>Teacher
18+ board, etc.
>>
claim that she had sex with you. that will show her when she gets fired and arrested.
>>
>>67261413
>learn to think for yourself you fucking dipshit
What are you talking about m8
>>
>>67261519
>What is college
>>
>>67264446
>What are professors
>>
>>67260164
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyw9J6NuFSM
>>
>>67260164

>Be me
>Be inna journalism class
>Teacher tries to say illegals aren't criminals
>Point out the word 'ILLEGAL'
>Teacher and half the class buttblasted instantly

College was a joke a decade ago, and its largely a joke, now. Troll everyone and just collect your shiny piece of paper at the end. You don't owe them dick.
>>
>>67264890
Did they give any reasonable arguments? How did people treat you after that?
>>
>>67265041

They fell back on the classics; they do jobs we won't, our immigration system is bad, etc etc.

My response was, in effect: "Are you then arguing that convenience is a valid excuse to ignore the law? I can think of quite a few laws it would be convenient to ignore."

The teacher was pissed, but couldn't argue the point, I suspect largely due to the fact that people were laughing, at this point. The one thing about college students that remains constant is that they fucking hate smug profs, and even the ones who agree with the professor will often enjoy seeing them get challenged.
>>
>>67265326
Based
>>
>>67264708
>what are semantics
>>
>>67260164
Basically my entire university experience. It's encouraged. The main goal of education is indocritantion
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.