[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will Trump get sniped as Kennedy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7
File: 432934599.png (664 KB, 800x599) Image search: [Google]
432934599.png
664 KB, 800x599
I wonder how longer will Trump keep going, you know there are many people trying to stop him by any means.

You know he will end up dead sooner or later if he wins, as it happened before with Kennedy and any other president that dont keep up with the agenda.
>>
One can only hope.
>>
>>67260105
>>67260414

I'd like to see him wrestle a grizzly bear
>>
What's the price on his head if he's cutting off the supply routes for the cartels?
>>
>>67260105
AAYYY RAPIST.
>>
>>67262295
2 pesos, a fortune in mexidollars.
>>
>>67260105
No. He's part of the cabal. Sorry dude.
>>
>>67260105
It's a very real possibility. At least he wears body armor during all his events.

Honestly this is why his VP pick is so important to me. Normally I don't give a shit about VPs because they're just lip service. But with trump, there's a very real threat of assassination once he's in office. If he picks an establishment cuck as his running mate, you can be damn sure there will be an assassination in order to get Trump out and put the VP cuck in. Just like what happened with JFK and LBJ, for instance.

It's why he needs to pick someone that's not an establishment cuck. Someone that will make the establishment say "we better not kill trump because his replacement would be even worse for us" Someone like General Mattis.
>>
>>67263133
MONGORIAN
A
R
E
>>
>>67263464
fuck that didnt work out how i wanted it to
>>
>>67260105
JFK was killed due to he changed his mind. He was first with the evil, then changed his mind, cant do that.

Trump is a christian, we pray to our lord to protect him.
Darkness have no choice but to obey the light. In Jesus name we pray to protect Trump, then evil cant touch him.
>>
>>67263412
Needs to pick someone his haters hate more
>>
>>67263509
Lol fag
>>
>>67263625
David duke?
>>
>>67263625
Exactly. If he picks an establishment shill like kasich or rubio, it's over. He needs a crazy motherfucker that nobody wants to fuck with. And he also said he wants a VP with military experience.

Webb would also be a good one.
>>
>>67260105
No secret service is much better now than back then.

Well I hope at least

The only thing Trump has to worry about is Jody foster lovers
>>
File: 1457487772824.jpg (32 KB, 971x1297) Image search: [Google]
1457487772824.jpg
32 KB, 971x1297
>>67260105
No everyone on the left is a big stupe cuck too chickenshit to do anything. I'll laugh when they voluntarily leave the country.
>>
>>67263501
Have you ever been to Dubrovnik? Is it nice?
>>
>>67260105
el presidente donaldo trump de los estados unidos es a gun-free zone dummy

no assassinations allowed
>>
>>67262295
One no decapitation cuppon
>>
>>67260105
He's building up quite a following, him being assassinated, especially after he is president, would cause an uproar.
>>
>>67260105
Trump has not come out against the Federal Reserve banking system. Abraham Lincoln and John Kennedy printed Treasury Notes that competed directly with Federal Reserve Notes.

Unless Trump makes the powers that be thing he will do something similar, he is about as safe as any world leader/billionaire.
>>
File: underworld autist.jpg (105 KB, 624x480) Image search: [Google]
underworld autist.jpg
105 KB, 624x480
>>67260105
>You know he will end up dead sooner or later if he wins

As expected the fags are in a lying panic over nothing, and like any deranged Svengali, they are declaring the future along with the mindset of their readers....

When did you give in to the carnal mind ?
>>
>>67264094
>Trump has not come out against the Federal Reserve banking system

He hasn't focused on it, but he has called out the fed for their currency manipulation bullshit. Even Ron Paul gives him credit where credit is due.
>>
File: bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb - Copy.png (150 KB, 637x352) Image search: [Google]
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb - Copy.png
150 KB, 637x352
>>67260105

Wow, big surprise

A Mexican basically advocating violence against an American that practices freedom of speech

Maybe that is why Americans want you fuckers out of their country

>Build the wall, Pedro
>>
>>67260105
Trump getting killed means war.

Trump isn't the end, he is just the beginning.

There will be rivers of blood if Trump dies.
>>
>>67264390
exactly, this man gets it, its not about Trump or not.

There would be chaos. Everyone has awaken.
The silent majority isnt silent anymore.
The establishment is scared to death, they got everything to lose and they know it.

Their little empire of sand castles can fall so easily.

Its not just to kill someone.

If the people have will nothing can be done.
Thats why in Afghanistan or anywhere in the middle east, in Lebanon, in Palestine.

People happily give their life for the cause, not one single person is important but the collective power is unbeatable.
>>
surely he has a contingency plan for retaliation against those who would realistically be the ones making the call

also come on the fed conspiracy shit is ridiculous
>>
Don's too smart and been in the game too long to get sniped I think.

He will Make America Great Again instead.
>>
He said he would audit the fed, it's a certainty there will be more attempts.
We just need to hope he survives them like andrew Jackson
>>
>>67263625

Sarah Palin. The lib fags would be terrified of her as president.
>>
>>67264270
In that case, Trump better dot all his I's and cross all his T's.

Central Banking is the foundation of world control.
>>
If they assassinated Trump the revolution would start. I guarantee it.
>>
I hope so, we haven't had any good entertainment since the Paris shootings
>>
File: 1457653630811.jpg (132 KB, 900x862) Image search: [Google]
1457653630811.jpg
132 KB, 900x862
>>67260105

Even the leftists who own guns hold them fucking sideways. The real gun owners are on his side.
>>
>>67264087
That may be but the problem is that god forbid he were to be killed, the damage would be done. You can't bring a dead man back to life with feelings.
>>
>>67263133
B U I L D
U
I
L
D

W A L L
A
L
L
>>
File: d4f.png (261 KB, 421x427) Image search: [Google]
d4f.png
261 KB, 421x427
>>67264377
"Arreola"

Top kek
>>
>>67260105
Fuck you Paco!

Don't you dare suggest someone shoot our God-King.
Why the fuck are you still here anyway? That wall is gonna be expensive. Hit the fields and start saving up.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.