[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you ready to join the fight, Trumpstaffen?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 855d62503c[1].png (34 KB, 742x279) Image search: [Google]
855d62503c[1].png
34 KB, 742x279
Are you ready to join the fight, Trumpstaffen?
>>
>>67258492
How can you say this guy is serious when he says shit like this?
>>
>the next president everyone.
>>
>>67258565
The left is getting violent.

We can't elect someone who will capitulate to violent leftist rioters.

This will be the third act of the Trump campaign. If Trump overcomes the race riots, he will win the presidency and prove himself a true uniter.
>>
File: 1452362578879.png (203 KB, 300x278) Image search: [Google]
1452362578879.png
203 KB, 300x278
They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me.
Like clay I shall mould them and in the furnace of war
I shall forge them.
They shall be of iron will and steely sinew.
In great armour I shall clad them and with the mightiest weapons shall they be armed.
They will be untouched by plague or disease; no sickness shall blight them.
They shall have such tactics, strategies and machines that no foe will best them in battle.
They are my bulwark against the Terror.
They are the Defenders of Humanity.
They are my Space Marines
...and they shall know no fear.
>>
>>67258565
>bernie lies
>gets called out
oh trump so bad better deflect

deflect

deflect

fuck you, btw
>>
>>67258492
>Trumpstaffen
Nice try Bernie.

We already know the website was created by you.
>>
>>67258492

Bernie hasn't dropped out yet?
>>
I've been saying this since the start. Violence is a proud white male tradition and we are the true cucks if we let sanders get away with taking it away from us.
>>
>>67258492
YES!
>>
>>67258565
Either way Trump doesn't deserve this shit, he bought the stadium, people are coming there to hear him talk. It's not about some dipshit leftsits taking the spotlight.
>>
>>67258565
That's right, goyim! He should just let the protestors do whatever they want and never fight back. That's how you maintain moral authority, after all!
>>
File: 1457777657925.jpg (39 KB, 638x540) Image search: [Google]
1457777657925.jpg
39 KB, 638x540
>>67258492
>Trump supporters go to bernie rally
>just stands there with MAGA hats
>bernie supporters eternally butthurt and coerce them to fight
>>
>>67261738
he is tuesday.
>>
>>67258492
Some black Sanders supporter on MSNBC is even saying he tried to shut Trump down
>>
>>67258565
he was being sarcastic
you are dump stoooopid a retard
>>
>>67258492
I'm going to Hernie Panders's rally today in Columbus, OH. Will try not to be disruptive and cause a scene. I'll let some blowhard start it if they want to then I'll start yelling "Trump" "Bernie's Fuels Violence" "Bernie's a Cuck who Capitulates to Hillary" that will be heard by the news.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.