[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>yfw you realize people take MGTOW seriously
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: p18c6av4dpi6g1a60mfs14ifuv3.jpg (53 KB, 506x337) Image search: [Google]
p18c6av4dpi6g1a60mfs14ifuv3.jpg
53 KB, 506x337
>yfw you realize people take MGTOW seriously
>>
>>67257330
What is that? My Grandma Takes Orangutan Wieners?
>>
>>67257330
Only reason they take that movement seriously is that the viable men are leaving the dating pool after seeing the toxic nature of modern feminism.

Women are scared shitless and women control a large number of the media due to viewership, so naturally it would lead to various groups wanting to crush the movement because it would make those women feel good that they can still sleep around and get away with a beta provider.
>>
>>67257330

>Nobody cares if you go your own way!
>But we will make unprovoked threads about it where we rage out at you and try to force you to date women again

Cuck.
>>
>>67258123

MGTOW is just a club for people who can't get laid. Literally just the lowest quality males on the planet
>>
>>67257330
is that john kasich?
>>
>>67257832

>Women are scared shitless

How can you say that lol

Women are the sexually selective sex of our species

A small clique of men "choosing" not to date will have 0 effect on women
>>
>>67260362
It's your dad taking my wilkins up 'is batty
>>
>>67257666

men going their own way
>>
>>67260207

But people like you keep talking about how nobody cares if males go their own way, yet I see anti-MGTOW threads being made here every single day. You do care, and you need to get over it.
>>
>>67262194

>anti-MGTOW threads being made here every single day

I browse this site everyday and have never seen an anti-mgtow thread, so you're exaggerating there

>people like you keep talking about how nobody cares....-

Everything you just said was based on something I didn't say

You just put words into my mouth

I never said anything about not caring about MGTOW

my "care" of MGTOW isn't an avenue of discussion i was aiming for
>>
File: hello orangutano.jpg (668 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
hello orangutano.jpg
668 KB, 2048x2048
Hello Orangutano
>>
MGTOW is stupid. If you want to do your own shit and disregard women then fine, but don't make a fucking community out of it you fucking asshats.
>>
>>67257832
>viable men are leaving the dating pool
LOL

>Women are scared shitless
NOPE
>>
File: SoS.png (586 KB, 625x337) Image search: [Google]
SoS.png
586 KB, 625x337
>>67257330
>your grin when you realize women sometimes die in labor after 9 months hahaha are they even trying to compete with men lmao
>>
>>67262973

Hello Orungutano
>>
>>67262973

Hello Orangutano
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.