[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what is the most realistic outcome if Donald Trump was assassinated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
what is the most realistic outcome if Donald Trump was assassinated today? how would the media react?
>>
Absolute shitstorm. Any hig profile assassination is a media frenzy regardless of political belief. You'll just have 2 different narratives; fascist left violently silencing their opposition, and a future tyrant who drummed up violence and paid the price for it like gaddafi
>>
"He wasn't a real muslim, we must stand together not spread hate now."
>>
File: image.jpg (290 KB, 2561x1601) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
290 KB, 2561x1601
Revolution
>>
>>67253617
Full celebration. TPTB win again. and the plebs lose a leader.
>>
It would be compared to the assassination attempt on George Wallace. The media would essentially blame his "hateful rhetoric" for the shooting.
>>
>>67253617
>>67253806
What would happen if it was an illegal immigrant?
This country would go supernova.
>>
>>67253617

They would just talk nice things about him.
>>
>>67254393
The funny thing is this narrative would only increase the chances of civil unrest
>>
>>67255981
Nah, it would shame people into submission.
>>
File: beta uprising feel.png (569 KB, 920x720) Image search: [Google]
beta uprising feel.png
569 KB, 920x720
Armed revolution. Installation of Donald Trump Jr. as the god emperor.
>>
>>67258583
Hell no it wouldn't. Americans HATE being told by the media that opposing illegal immigration is inherently racist. It's policing beliefs in the land of freedom and thus a revolution would erupt.
>>
>>67253617
His oldest sun picks up the pieces and runs instead of him.
>>
>>67253617

Donald Trump is the only republican candidate Hillary is beating in polls, so it would definitely be a major problem for Hillary's electability, and even more reason to vote for Sanders.
>>
>>67258815
We're talking about an assassination though. That kind of explosion of violence would scare most people into agreeing that we need to put out the flames that led to something like that.
>>
>>67253617

civil war
>>
>>67253617
Trump is making America fun again

https://youtu.be/XIdaEoBuu3Q
>>
>>67253617
I'd actually start looking to take up arms against the US government because all hope would be lost
>>
>>67253617
They probably wouldn't talk about it a whole lot, and when someone brought it up, they'd quickly change the subject. I don't know, how would you act if you just assassinated someone?
>>
>>67253617
>how would the media react?
With tons of joy.

>The hateful bigot is dead! America is saved!
>10 ways to prepare for a Cruz vs Hillary General Election
>Now that racist, hateful energy has been proven to be bad for America, here's how we can move forward without it!
>>
I dont want him to to be assassinated, id rather he get a chronic disease so he gradually weakens and nobody votes for him
>>
>>67259530
People would assume he had been poisoned, KGB style.
>>
weirdly you would not hear the left calling for gun control for once.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.