[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should /pol/ publish a collection of political essays?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Favim.com-11057.jpg (169 KB, 500x749) Image search: [Google]
Favim.com-11057.jpg
169 KB, 500x749
We need to do some intellectual work
>>
>>67253178
Would be nice to have for people who read it, but if it's trying to convince opposition they won't give it the time of day.
>>
>>67253178
Looks like my ex :(
>>
>>67253341
Looks like my current gf. You quit the relationship because she moved to Germoney?
>>
Sure. The first will probably just be Dylan Roof's manifesto kek
>>
>>67253269
maybe just to educate newfags
>>
File: 1451607545180.gif (2 MB, 280x200) Image search: [Google]
1451607545180.gif
2 MB, 280x200
>/pol/
>intellectuals
>>
>>67253178
First, you need to get some intellectuals on the site.
>>
>>67253481
She dumped because we drifted apart and personality wise weren't compatible.
>>
>>67253829
Sorry to hear that anon, hope you can find another asian qt.
>>
>>67253709
I attend a (global) top 15 law school

I could make something good
>>
You might want to learn more about a certain beaver and his posts.
>>
> /pol/lack intellectuals

please, you fucking clowns cant take yourselves serious

the first essays will be about cucking, the next few essays will be about how jews are responsible for your personal failures, and the last few will be about how great whites are using cherrypicked samples with an epilogue on why you should vote for somebody who has no feasible policies (wall man)

in many essays youll be hiding in memes like Pepe and POO IN LOO
>>
>>67254018
Already did man, and I am also working on screwing that up.
Fuck.
>>
>>67254313
>I attend a (global) top 15 law school

Me too. I also do bench press reps with 325 pounds, and have all the latest video games that aren't even out yet because my dad works at Nintendo.
>>
File: 1450407243367.png (516 KB, 680x418) Image search: [Google]
1450407243367.png
516 KB, 680x418
>>67253178
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbEpFkJ3PQ8

I do a witty show m8.

But essays would be nice
>>
>>67254398

>the first essays will be about cucking

>in many essays youll be hiding in memes like Pepe and POO IN LOO

These would all be pretty fucking funny.
>>
the last act
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uha7WWgoeX4

9stages of civilization
http://highexistence.com/topic/the-9-stages-of-civilization/
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.