[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shoudnt rape be considered absolutely normal behaviour? i me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
Shoudnt rape be considered absolutely normal behaviour? i mean, after all, even animals do it, just like homosexual sex, and if we have to accept homosexual sex as normal because animals do it, then rape should be also accepted as normal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gkj8EH78lxE
>>
File: url.jpg (7 KB, 235x215) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
7 KB, 235x215
>>67252164
>comparing us to animals
Thats exactly what the Jewish Elites have brainwashed you into thinking, That we are literal animals and should act like animals while they sit around watching the whole western world destroy itself
>>
>>67252164
Rape has always been a super serious crime because it's using another man's woman. Now with modern liberated women there's no reason for rape to be illegal.
>>
This is the reason why Trump wants to build a wall on the Mexican border
>>
>>67252600
maybe we can then go to Sweeden since you like rapists so much you are literally giving them houses, cars and bitches...
>>
>>67252379
If we aren't animals what are we? Plants? Fungus? Eukaryotes?
>>
>>67252755
Eukaryotes
>>
>>67252164

I'm not sure if that's the argument but rapists and cheaters have produced most of the children so it's more natural state of affairs.
>>
File: 1457679417481.jpg (397 KB, 534x712) Image search: [Google]
1457679417481.jpg
397 KB, 534x712
>>67252755
Reptiles from mars
>>
>>67252164
Well, you Mexicans like to rape donkeys, so go for it!
>>
>>67252900
Spoken like a true Mongol.
>>
>>67252755
Animals are eukaryotes you moron
>>
Consent is a social construct.
Rape doesn't exist.
>>
>>67252164
>Mexican
>Supporting Rape

What a fucking suprise
>>
>>67252806
>>67253062
Shit, it's been a long time since I've needed these kind of words. I meant like bacteria.
>>
>>67252164
no because we are the only fucking species with enough-developed pre-frontal cortex to be called "rational beings".
>>
Nah. Rape is basically similar to assault in that you are making unwanted and harmful physical contact. It maybe shouldnt be taking as seriously as it is, but it still shouldnt be okay to just actually rape someone

Homosex is okay cause 2 consenting adults.
>>
>>67252164
>this is considered fit

Women are such casuals
>>
Once can make convincing sex androids with a fully functional (and deactivateable) reproductive system, and some good emotion simulation software (that can also be turned on and off or adjusted) we won't need women anymore and the utopia will arise. By 2070 women will all be humanely conciousness suspended while we farm their bodies for uteruses. Sex bots will be government provided, as a means to keep peace. Reproduction systems of the sex bots will be controlled by the government to regulate population.
U T O P I A
>>
>if we have to accept homosexual sex as normal because animals do it, then rape should be also accepted as normal.

If we have to accept sleeping as normal because animals do it, then eating raw meat and not wiping our ass after we shit should be also accepted as normal because animals do it.
>>
in primitive societies, it's better to go ahead and give the female a child, since it's what she ultimately wants and needs

...though, this would take the form of arranged marriages in most cases, not violent rape

in educated societies, women have an endless number of possibilities, it's better for society as a whole to give her as many choices as possible
>>
>>67254695
>in educated societies, women have an endless number of possibilities, it's better for society as a whole to give her as many choices as possible

Explain why.
>>
id let her rape me and id enjoy it..

Also AYY LMAO in background.
>>
>>67252164

In western society, you are allowed to rape women if you are a 10/10 Chad Thundercock. Women will thank you for it and ask you for more.

Ugly and average guys, though, get punished for it.
>>
>>67254020
Sounds a lot like "Brave New World".
Not that I'm complaining or anything.
>>
Nature is amoral.
We, however, have as a species developed a conscience. This conscience directs us in what behavior is beneficial for the community, and is driven by empathy.
As humans, we have an ingrained sense of right and wrong based on empathy and conscience, making us moral. Nature makes no judgments, hence why there's no moral question when a flat worm forcefully stabs and inseminates another flat worm. We as humans do make judgments in an effort to avoid harming each other. Rape is an immorality act.
>>
>>67256550
RARE FLAG
A
R
E

F
L
A
G
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.