[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are electronic/robotic bidets degenerate? Ever since I came
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 9
File: Non_Electric_Bidet.jpg (29 KB, 466x560) Image search: [Google]
Non_Electric_Bidet.jpg
29 KB, 466x560
Are electronic/robotic bidets degenerate?

Ever since I came back from Japan, I've been obsessed with installing each of my three bathrooms with one. I've ordered five units from Japan at $600 each, two of them I'm gifting to my brothers for their birthdays.
>>
>>67251626
>happy birthday bro
>thanks ma- what the fuck is this
>I got you a bidet
>it squirts water on your ass after you shit
>giving a toilet seat as a birthday present
>>
>>67251626
Why are you moistening your brothers shitholes?
>>
>>67251890
Nigga they never give me anything for my birthday except for a bottle of single-malt whisky.

I give them season pass tickets, money or something at least 500% the value they spend.
>>
>>67251626
I've had one for about ten years. Nice to not have to buy toilet paper very often. The one I have has a built in dryer but it doesn't work very well so I still need a couple of squares of paper to dry my ass crack. It's probably better for you since walking around with smeared shit in your ass crack all day likely is a great place for harmful bacteria to grow. And you're much less likely to develop hemorids since you're not constantly rubbing abrasive paper (even the super soft quilted type is abrasive on soft tissue like your anus) on your asshole.

How could any of that be considered degenerate? It's healthy.
>>
>>67252100
I fucking love bidets. I think everyone should have one too.
>>
>>67252242
You are a cool brother
>>
>>67252432
I love them, but they piss me off because how cheap they are. Maybe because they're cucks that got preggo with their missuses early. I've only recently stopped traveling around the world and started thinking about settling down now.
>>
If you're already at home just use your shower and a handheld nozzle. Bidets water streams are either weak too actually clean or too strong and splash fecal matter all over your backside. Both ways you end up with a wet posterior you have to dry off so why not just use a shower?

These things aren't really useful in your own home. I wouldn't trust a public restroom bidet to not be shooting filthy water on me. Maybe in a guest bathroom.
>>
>>67252289
How do you avoid shitting on the spritzer? does it retract when not spraying?
>>
>>67251626
>>67252272
>>67252289

Any good ones you suggest?
>>
>>67252621
Yes.
>>
Literal shitposting thread.
>>
File: 1457126172162.png (35 KB, 364x313) Image search: [Google]
1457126172162.png
35 KB, 364x313
Welcome to the civilized world OP.
>>
>>67251626
It's better that toilet paper and you will save money.
>>
>>67252272
I think OP is implying you're getting sexual pleasure from your bidet.
>>
>>67252621
>>67252674
The good ones are motorized, but cheapo ones are just directed spray.

>>67252632
Can't remember the model off the top of my head, but it's one of the highest-end models here; http://www.yodobashi.com/ec/category/index.html?cate=&word=%E3%83%88%E3%82%A4%E3%83%AC&ginput=Bidet

Got one of girlfriends in Tokyo to organize shipping for me.
>>
$600 robot toilets. Life is good.
Flush twice. There are people in India that don't have toilets.

Meanwhile.....

DESIGNATED....
>>
When I got back to the states from my vacation in Japan, the first thing I missed was my amazing Japanese toilet. Heated seat, auto flushing, auto lid closing, multiple bidet settings - what is not to love? Now I'm stuck with caveman toilets until I buy a house and get an imported toilet installed.
>>
>>67252936
>I think OP is implying you're getting sexual pleasure from your bidet.
I had to turn down the settings on the first electronic bidet I used because it was TOO stimulating.
>>
>>67252955
>There are people in India that don't have toilets.
Yeah I went to Mumbai once. It was the dirtiest, most filthy place I've ever been to.

Plenty of German backpackers to fuck though.
>>
>>67251626
Not only is it degenerate, but it's faggot as fuck. You might as well pay a gay prostitute to give you the real thing for that kind of money. Fucking faggot.
>>
File: 1444268953439.png (54 KB, 919x737) Image search: [Google]
1444268953439.png
54 KB, 919x737
>>
>>67254260
Hey its the land down under. They know a thing or two about asses
>>
Just got my ass washed by the toilet, feels good man
>>
>>67251626
Bidets are fine, make you feel cleaner, especially if you have shits the consistency of sticky tar thanks to pain killers. They have them all over Spain as well, sometimes tissue just doesn't do the job right and the shit gets stuck in your anal hairs and you need a good splashing of water to get the crusty bits out and scrubbed off.

I also use my own shower head sometimes.
>>
File: nice.png (106 KB, 376x253) Image search: [Google]
nice.png
106 KB, 376x253
>>67251626
Pretty fucking awesome if you ask me. Especially when you think about the fact that toilet paper and especially toilet paper made from recycled paper contains all kinds of shit like hormone disrupting BPA etc. You are literally wiping your dick and ass with shit that makes men grow tit. Its probably pretty harmless but the more you can get away from the better.
>>
File: 1443804980846.jpg (40 KB, 517x608) Image search: [Google]
1443804980846.jpg
40 KB, 517x608
>>67251626
>see post
>see flag
Ok, just a normal day on /pol/.
>>
>>67254799
Harigato gozaimasu sensei.

I love your country and your women.
>>
FUCKING ANGLOS
>>
>>67255443
Piss off Cnut.
>>
>>67253317
You should try it one day Americuck. feelsgoodman.tiff
>>
>>67252272
Can't imagine how did our ancestors survive with a shitty asscrack until now. I'm astonished.
>>
The question is though, are you using your Bidet's correctly?

You have to spread your arse hole open and allow the water up there, a bit like an enema. If you need advice on how to open your butthole, just ask your mother. ;^)
>>
>>67255860
First time I experienced I bidet I felt like I was being born again. Such enlightenment the moment that first drop of warm water splashed my anus.
>>
File: a_fucking_sink.jpg (15 KB, 460x386) Image search: [Google]
a_fucking_sink.jpg
15 KB, 460x386
I will never stop saying this: bidets are literally just sinks for the lower body.

Why have one for the upper body and not one for the lower body? It triggers my autism.
One of its immediate uses is washing your bumhole after a number two but it shouldn't be seen just as that.
>>
>>67256890
True. Indians use them as drinking fountains.
>>
>>67258158

If you have never seen a loo you'd probably come to the same conclusion.
>>
Japanese bathrooms are pretty based. I always enjoyed a good shit and shower there.
>>
File: washlet-clean-is-happy-3333.jpg (52 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
washlet-clean-is-happy-3333.jpg
52 KB, 700x525
>>67255860
The ass cheeks hold a good bit of fat. Humans were lean through most of our existence. It's only since the age of agriculture that we've gotten much fat on us, and only in the last half a century that obesity has become common. The distance a turd had to travel from butthole to the ground was very short and the butt cheeks weren't being pushed into each other as much since they were muscular instead of fat. Now though? Even people considered average are lard asses compared to pre-agrian humans. Those turds are running a gauntlet they weren't meant to encounter. Plus the reduction of fiber in our body means softer turds.

>>67252632
Toto is the most common model. Mine is Jacuzzi, which apparently was actually manufactured by Toto and rebadged. You can get a super cheap bidet attachment for your existing toilet seat for about $20 but if you can afford an actual washlet seat, it's a nice luxury. The one I have has a seat warmer, adjustable temperature setting for the water and the seat, and a dryer that's not very effective. I'm most this is true of most washlet dryers.

>>67252936
Yeah, I had a gf who would spend quite a bit of time using the front setting but that also meant she had a very clean pussy so I didn't mind the extra water she was using.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (34 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
34 KB, 1280x720
>>67258158
Australians think they're for washing your boots.
>>
>>67251626
bidets are amazing. I honestly can't see myself living without one.
The only thing I dislike about traveling is that most countries don't have bidets
>>
>bidet
>sprays water all over your dirty ass, just gets the shit wet and spreads it all over
>breeding ground for bacteria
>people think it's okay to use it and not even dry with toilet paper

No thanks
>>
>$600 each

nigger i got one from costco for like $40 that i blast my anus with every single day
>>
if I were living alone I'd install one, the idea is too "weird" to even bring it up. Oh well, one day.
>>
>>67251626
The toilets are one of the things I miss the most in Japan. You can't get that level of clean unless you take a shower. I don't know why this hasn't caught on in all western countries.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.