[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daaaaamnn, women SUCK. Why does every loser want a girlfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (165 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
165 KB, 1920x1080
Daaaaamnn, women SUCK.

Why does every loser want a girlfriend and to get married? You will have your desires granted and you will suffer from it.

Women are angry
They are always at the defensive.
Their moods change a lot and are very demanding.
Their sex drives are low, specially when they are in a commited relationship.
And they can take your house and half of your salary after divorce (70% divorce rates for 21st century couples, and growing).
They don't age gracefully.

Having a wife is expensive.
They are greedy capitalists who own the monopoly of the means of production of babies.

It is a very stressful life.

Specially now that you have machines that do almost everything a woman does. And Virtual Reality. And women are whores, you don't need a wife or girlfriend to fuck one. And if you don't... then know that wives are giving you sex in exchange of money, until they don't even have to give you sex anymore. Or once every two months.

In the future (long term) we will have kids at the lab. It's inevitable. We will be independent.

-
Nowadays, every young guy without serious diseases has a shot at extreme longevity (120 years) and maybe cyborgdom and immortality. In order to achieve that you have to spend some money to delay aging as much as possible. Advances are becoming exponential. Having a wife is expensive as you have to pay a lot of money for a home, kids, etc. So I would prefer investing in a shot to have an immortal life, than to have a normal family.

What would you do?
Let's put it like this:
>without seriously investing on antiaging, you have a 2% chance of reaching immortality.
>with a serious investing (of time and money and lifestyle changes) on antiaging you have a 25% chance

Would you take your chances to live forever?
>>
hey is that g-d?
>>
>>67248016
> never felt true love before

poor guy
>>
>>67248016
> can't get laid
>>
File: Maslow's_hierarchy_of_needs.svg.png (408 KB, 2000x1309) Image search: [Google]
Maslow's_hierarchy_of_needs.svg.png
408 KB, 2000x1309
>>67248875

I have a girlfriend. But I don't plan to marry her.
I'm in my late twenties, you should listen to me, kid, before you fuck up!

>>67248829
Felt true love before, twice.
It lasted about a year, both of the times.
Long term love is a fantasy. Never happened in real life. At best, some companionship.

At most, you will always be at the yelloe part of the Maslow pyramid, because "love" eats your time.
>Fake socializing
>Working overtime to pay for the expenses of a child, a big house, etc.

It also eats your health, because you are a day away from being expelled from YOUR house.
If a woman doesn't want to be with you anymore, she can divorce. No reasons needed. Maybe she got a new lover. Maybe she feels bored and wants to feel young sucking exotic dicks
You get out of the house and need to keep paying for it because of the kids. And you see the kid maybe on weekends, when she is partying at the club of fucking a black guy in the house that you are still paying.

>I AM DIFFERENT
>IT WONT HAPPEN TO ME

Yes. Everybody thinks like this until they fuck up
>>
>>67248016
I have a wife and she is great. She knows her place and is very pol friendly. She is feminine and contributes equally. She cooks and cleans willingly and never complains about stupid shit. I am lucky to have her.
>>
To be fair everyone sucks. We all kind of screw up people's lives and we're completely unaware of it.

Reflect internally on yourself as a person.

Also if we replaced women with men in the original post we'd have 200 replies and 10 "this is bait" pictures.
>>
>>67248016
Well, there are different kinds of women. Some are more difficult and immature than others. If you are very hard when they get out of hand, and then turn around and are butter soft and sweet when they behave well, you can keep them pleasant.

It also helps to have financial leverage. If you are paying the bills, they have incentive to behave.

I enjoy living with women. They can be terrible but there are ways to handle them and it is very rewarding.

The abundance of beautiful women is the best thing about life and I am not going to turn away from that just because of the female temperament.
>>
>>67250468
Yes and I didn`t snapfag a kit badly yesterday.There are exceptions,but it`s the majority that counts.
>>
File: 1455792670595.png (770 KB, 1450x1638) Image search: [Google]
1455792670595.png
770 KB, 1450x1638
Being with a person who both understands and loves you is wonderful, OP. It's also rare, so when you find something like that it's worth trying to keep it going, through the good times and the bad.

I hope you find someone you love someday.
>>
>>67248016
Western society has given women so much rope & the electric Jew is so full of bad influences you're going to hang your entire genepool
>>
>>67250243
I've kicked my wife out of the house several times, when her behavior was bad enough to warrant it. She never challenged me, never tried to call the cops, never tried to threaten me. She just cried at the door and begged me to take her back. She's a high school drop out, she's never had a job in her life, she has no way to make money or support our children and everything in "our" house is mine. I've told her a million times that I'll break up with her happily and she's the one that begs me. I'm not worried about it. Aside from that, we've been together six years and I still feel the same passion and love that I felt during our first few months. When you find someone that you have real, true love with then it will actually last.
>>
Mgtow is the best solution for rational men these days
>>
>>67254235
Marrying an unintelligent woman is a disservice to your children.

All the women in my family are highly educated with good values. Smart moms help raise smart kids.
>>
>>67254235
>She's a high school drop out, she's never had a job in her life, she has no way to make money or support our children
Wow, where did you find this gem?
>>
>>67254543
She's fairly smart, in some ways. We met in high school and I asked her not to go to college for our relationship. She did well in school but she didn't have any career ambition and was just going to go to college for teaching and wait it out until she could start a family. We just got started younger.
>>
>>67252919
This isnt real
>>
>>67252919

>less thrifty

Gold digger whore, into the trash it goes.
>>
>>67254235
prenup?
>>
>>67248016
This is paragraphed in such way that looks like some daily shilling but I'll bite.

Not all women are the same and neither are men. I know a big number of males, mostly old, with loving house wives that cheat on them with prostitutes. I know younger men that created a home with their highschool love. I know people who's unhappily married. I know guys with a gf to share their hobbies and adventures and don't think about marrying or kids. And so on and so forth.

There's not a twin soul for everyone, but sharing your life with another human being and acquiring such level of understanding and caring that you feel like home is wherever you both go back to is the most warming feeling ever. Thinking that, by default, you will never find this because all women are evil is a very bitter way of finding depression.
>>
Im in a very good relationship and im very thankful that she's in my life. She is my best friend and my biggest ally. i don't mind going the extra mile for her she does the same and more for me. I truly feel bad for those that see the world in this light. There's more to it than just having a body to fuck. It's about the small things, like having an ear to vent to when you had a long day at work...when she gives you a big hug and says "everything is ok". But then again, what could I expect from the worlds most miserable Taiwanese fishing forum.
>>
>>67248016
Hating on 50% of the planet because you generalise an entire gender is fucking retarded and you are as bad as the man hating feminists for doing so.

>>67254235
>>67255043
So younpade sure your wife was financially dependent upon you and you threaten to kick her out if she does something you don't like? You're a pretty awful person, lad.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.