[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I HATE Metallica. I HATE them so much that I am going to gather
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: metallica.jpg (28 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
metallica.jpg
28 KB, 480x320
I HATE Metallica.
I HATE them so much that I am going to gather up like 10 of my friends and buy tickets to one of their concerts and hold up signs explaining how much we hate them and chant it during their show.
I hope no one who paid money to see their band gets upset because they shouldn't because I HATE Metallica and have to let them know
>>
>>67247172
>>>/mu/
>>
>>67247172
I see what you did there
>>
>>67247209
read between the lines
>>
Bro, Metallica's first three albums are great.

Everything else? Your hatred is justified.
>>
That's why Hillary charges 500$ per plate instead of doing rallies.
>>
>>67247172
I see what you're doing, but Metallica is actually overplayed and overrated
>>
I'm having no issue, and this is still a >>>/mu/ thread
>>
>>67247479
kill 'em all is the only good metallica album
>>
Well, I'm not saying you should do it (wink, wink), but if you riot and get their concert shut down just remember to say that it's Metallica's fault for engaging in hate rock.
>>
>>67247479

>3
>not 4

Lad what are you chatting?
>>
>>67247738
Elitist
>>
all of you are retarded, hes comparing this to the trump rally protest
>>
>>67247738
Only smelly, subhuman thrashers think that Kill 'em All is the best album. True patricians know that it is ...And Justice for All.
>>
>>67251293
This.
>>
Nice strawman. Metallica don't advocate genocide.
>>
>>67251293
>>67251360
>Jason Newstead
>>
File: my_picture20130520-2-1n6y5pk.png (375 KB, 465x683) Image search: [Google]
my_picture20130520-2-1n6y5pk.png
375 KB, 465x683
>>67251293
I only like Ride the lightning, and this only because of Call of kthulhu

I don't care about the rest, I only listen to stoner doom
>>
>>67247479
Ever consider how often in life you miss the point?
>>
File: bin beisel.jpg (8 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
bin beisel.jpg
8 KB, 200x200
>>67247172
I HATE the Fast and Furious film franchise
I HATE it so much that I am going to gather up like 10 of my friends and buy tickets to the next FaF movie released and hold up signs explaining how stupid the movie is and chant during the film. I hope no one who paid money to see that stupid movie gets upsate because they shouldn't because I HATE Fast and Furious and have to let them know.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.