[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm from New England and I'm traveling down to Mississippi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: mississippi.jpg (7 KB, 254x199) Image search: [Google]
mississippi.jpg
7 KB, 254x199
I'm from New England and I'm traveling down to Mississippi this week.

What should I expect /pol/? Never been down to the bible belt before
>>
Which part of Mississippi?

90% of the state is piney woods. The next 9% are trailers and no-where towns built along high ways between the last 1%, cities.

Cities?
Niggers.

But they're southern niggers so just have a straight back and a clean haircut and more than half will be deferential to you.
>>
>>67247147
fat people, swamp ass, roads through endless miles of woods/forest, shitty stripmall towns, shitty houses converted into baptist churches everywhere, dumb rednecks and niggers

have fun
>>
>>67247147
>>67247315
>>67247322

And good barbecue.
>>
>>67247315
>Which part of Mississippi?

Starkville. Going to MSU
>>
>>67247147
I live in Mississippi, in a suburb of Jackson.

If you're a Trump supporter, you'll love it here. MS is Trump country, full of hospitable, optimistic patriots ready to make this country great again.
>>
protestant shacks on every street corner

niggers
niggers
niggers
>>
>>67247404
This.

If you're going to the southern little panhandle of the state, stop into Coop's Rib Crib. I'm sure you can Google it for the location.

(If it is still there, it shares a parking lot with a little lawyer office, called Cooper's, which is fantastic.)
>>
>>67247540
Starkville is a shit hole. Columbus is even worse. If anything, it's a slightly more tolerable Jackson in relation to the population of niggers.
>>
Oh, you are going to get raped. You are going to get so raped. Better start loosening up your bunghole.
>>
Depends where.

Oxford? Expect Portlandia.
Jackson? Expect Detroit.
>>
>>67247892
Oxford, I felt like I was in the book 1984. Everything was perfect, nothing was out of place. No trash on the ground, not even any fallen leaves on the sidewalks or lawns. I felt as if though one person was to act out place or step out of line, that a secret police force would emerge from the shadows and they would never be seen again.
>>
>>67247147

It's a fairly poor state. Lots of black people. Look people in the eye, talk honestly and act like a human being, not a pretentious NE faggot and you will get along with everybody (black and white).
>>
The Natchez Trace is cool, scenic road if you're into that sort of thing. Really popular among motorcyclists.

Stay out of the cities and any neighborhoods you see with run down houses with odd/vibrant paint jobs.
>>
It looks like Bart Simpson, wtf
>>
>>67248033
Heh. Yeah, I guess I can see that.
>>
>>67247147
come to the coast, we'll welcome you with open arms friendo
>>
File: AllGoodFun.png (352 KB, 968x342) Image search: [Google]
AllGoodFun.png
352 KB, 968x342
>>67247147
Masshole here - they're super friendly desu, when they say "Have a nice day", they really mean it.

Lots of fatties too.
>>
>>67248366

Not going further south than the university unfortunately.
>>
Cross burnings in everyone's backyard
>>
>>67248920
def. bring extra crosses because after you burn it you need a new one
>>
>>67248868
Ah sucks, Starkville isn't the worst place in the world
>>
>>67248120
This. Hit the nail on the head. Also, expect no cell service in 88% of the state and piss when you see a gas station because you won't see another for a very long time. Which town/city are you visiting OP?
>>
>>67249113
I'm over in Columbus. Niggers robbing and shooting all the time over here.
>>
>>67247315
Bad advice. Going to get that poor fool killed.
>>
Mississippi is the poorest state in the USA.
It is also the state with the largest percentage of blacks. Most of them lve near The River.
It's a powderkeg.

Watch your ass. Lock your door.
>>
>>67249419
I'm in lucedale, 80ish percent white, don't even need to carry my pistol with me
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.