[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>More immigrants will keep coming. >Europeans will keep
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 9
>More immigrants will keep coming.
>Europeans will keep having less and less children
>Feminism will grow larger
>Islam will grow larger
>Media will become more and more biased against men and especially European men
>You're cities if not already will become full of immigrants and migrants while the native European population moves out
>White flight will continue to take place
>Churches will be converted into mosques
>European women will whore themselves out to the migrants/immigrants
>The birth rates of Muslims will change the face of your country
>Once the native population becomes a minority in certain cities/areas, a mayor of the majority race will become leader, laws will be in favour of the majority group (Islam)
>This will not get better.

How does this make you feel? knowing Islam is winning.
>>
Meh, sad for you guys but I have a American Passport. Trump wins and things look pretty good, trump loses and yeah they'll be a lot of mexicans and chinese but they aren't nearly as bad so at least i wont have my head cut off by sharia patrols
>>
>>67245717
Don't care. If we can't even stand up and fight the pisslamic invasion, we don't deserve to exist. Let them have europe. They are going to turn it into the middle east in no time. And then they will be exactly where they started: deep in shit as always.
>>
>Islam will grow larger

This is not possible though, feminism as an ideology is at an end road, either European men will uncuck themselves and have women submit to them once again
Or we will fall under Islamic rule destroying anything feminism stands for.
It's A or B.
>>
I can't wait for a massive space rock to take us all out. The universe will make earth great again
>>
honestly, i dont know what do i prefer, "converting" to islam or being subyugated by vaginas
>>
>not mentioning the growing nationalism and daily redpilling going on in EU
>now looking at the fact that nationalist parties are taking off.
>>
File: 1457542496207.webm (3 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
1457542496207.webm
3 MB, 854x480
>>67245717
It's too late mate.
>>
>>67247913
>believing that those parties are not just controlled opposition and you are just fucked unless you start fighting

aaaahhh, the inocence of a swede
>>
>>67247913

>false dawn

Those nationalists will have to get 50% of the vote in the next year or two or they will be shut down because libs hold all the legal avenues.
>>
I think the US needs a bigger workforce to pay for all those boomers' social security.
>>
>>67245717

>Islam will grow larger

The two cancel each other out. The left is destined to destroy itself.
>>
I've come to realize that there are two choice: radical Islam or radical feminism. I am starting to think that Islam may be the better of those choices.
>>
>>67245717
Bad.
>>
File: WALDO_END2.jpg (356 KB, 1920x723) Image search: [Google]
WALDO_END2.jpg
356 KB, 1920x723
They will assimilate or there will be blood.

Yugoslavia 2.0

Muslims will go charlie Hebdo on all Liberals, unrest will call for foreign intervention.

Grim era of global post-liberalism will begin. Trumpland, Poland, Hungary, Turkey and Russia models will prevail. Minorities will be persecuted again, police states will return, coropo globalism will simply adjust to the new paradigm and go shilling right side instead of liberals to keep spreading.

Muslims are easy to rule over and manipulate, world leaders and elites may even play their game just to maintain control over the masses or just keep them revolting, fighting and going Jihad spray on everything so the can keep them down, keep exploiting them, now in Europe as well. Jihad is and will be the best tool of western imperialism so those idiots will never form hi-functioning societies.

Islam will not rule over shit, it's incapable to function in postindustrial reality.
>>
I think white men still have a chance, we just need to make women submissive again.

This is why women are going to non desirables, because they desire to be dominated. They are genetically coded to want to protective, dominant man and the West has been so peaceful that men are more docile and no longer respected as being strong.

However, as a Brit in Germany (arguably the most cuckolded nation there is after Sweden) I can tell you that women, even the feminazi German type go crazy for me because Britain actually has some balls and we're seen as a better ilk of people.

The German guys are so pathetic they have been ruined by our post war santions and the women cannot get what they desire from them so turn to hoardes of disgusting creatures in their country.

We all know white men are far too skilled and intelligent to lose any battle against the scum, but what is to be seen is if we are prepared to act.

I urge you all to lift, read and if you can, arm yourself so we are ready.
>>
>>67248400

They know that islam will put them where they belong. They love that.
>>
>>67245879
Tell me, how long could i survive as an undocumented over there?
>>
>>67245717
Not if euro cucks take to the seas with a few good men, some kind of sea vessel and ensure the rapeugees are sunk to the bottom of the ocean. If various groups do this, they can solve depopulation problem, sea creatures will be well fed and the bones take to the bottom of the ocean, to soon be covered by sand.
Literally everyone wins, how could anyone deny this.
Smugglers get there money, middle easterners lose numbers, europe stays protected and sea creatures will love you for it.
Win win win.
>>
>>67248931

Well luckily there's a bunch of useful idiots who will be on your side from day 1, so that's always good. My state below, although don't know if they'd help a privileged white male

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/02/17/nj-town-providing-legal-tips-to-illegal-immigrants-to-skirt-ice-raids.html

Tons of illegals in my small suburban town, they seem to do just fine. But I'm not really to knowledgeable about it so...
>>
There are two roads:

>Nationalists take over
>expell all non-whites, promote white families etc
>society is saved

>Islam takes over
>Europeans are forcibly converted to Islam
>eventually start following Islam willingly and become good muslims
>Islam removes feminism, political correctness and marxism
>liberal marxist leftists are destroyed
>racism is now allowed to flourish among white European muslim men, they have plenty of white children with white European muslim women
>arabs, turks, shitskins gets pushed down to the bottom of society like they are today, seen as subhuman and they aren't allowed to forget their skin is brown
>mohammed becomes a blonde aryan man
>suddenly Christmas is added to Islam
>a new form of European Islam rises, just like what the Europeans did to Christianity
>European man no longer gives a fuck about voilence, being evil etc all become fighters ready to kill
>Start conquering again, we need oil so we conquer the middle east
>start enslaving Africans again, since it is allowed in Islam
>>
There`s 2 choices

1. Deport them all (including feminists and libtards) back to their godsend diversity paradise that is the middle east and let it unfold there.

2. Full scale genocide (rev up your ovens and woodchippers). This could create another generation of muh guilt though.
>>
>>67249388
I like the idea of Islamic conquest back-firing and eventually a re-invigorated Islamic Europe comes to the Middle East and just fucking slaughters every last sand nigger and takes Mecca and Medina.
>>
Anyone else keep thinking about Children of Men? I feel like that fucking movie was a documentary from the future.
>>
>>67249388
>Islam takes over

Europeans do need something to follow but, Islam is 100% better than living in a feminist shithole.
>>
>>67249388
It will be like when Christianity took over Europe, before we were all godless pagans eating shit and dancing around fires, then Christianity came along fucked things up for a while but then we took over the world.

Now Islam takes over a godless European society and we do the same?
>>
>>67249388
>another shitty inclusive sand religion.

Yeah, no.
>>
File: 1457591484213.png (350 KB, 388x365) Image search: [Google]
1457591484213.png
350 KB, 388x365
Please remember that if shit goes down and you are a civillian you will be killed or you will just not do anything. Either way you are unable to do a single thing.
>>
>>67249388
Third option

Imperium of mankind is estabilished and heretics get purged to the last
>>
>>67248821
No, you don't. Everyman will awaken only after point of no return will be passed.
>>
>>67249388
What's funny, shitskin Muslims will like it and obey the white Caliph of British royal family after they convert, these sly fuckers.
>>
>>67248767
>Russia models will prevail
Russia model is multiculti only without humanism with only dollar in mind and zero ideals.
>>
>>67250204
I always laugh how these WH40K soldiers. It's like Christmas tree fucked a pimp and they had a Goth children.
>>
File: HeresyStamp.png (81 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
HeresyStamp.png
81 KB, 350x350
>>67250499
>>
>>67250499
Just following chivalry traditions.
>>
File: 439.jpg (172 KB, 1016x671) Image search: [Google]
439.jpg
172 KB, 1016x671
>>67250796
>>
>>67245717

Eventually welfare will no longer be tenable and they'll leave.
>>
>>67250879
>been this delusional
Nope. They will demand that you work more. Force you with violence if necessary. Feudalism 2.0.
>>
>>67249690
>>
>>67250879

>not understanding the Jizzya
>>
>>More immigrants will keep coming.

Eventually we will start sending them away.

It's inevitable. It's the only way to stop them trying to come in the first place.

We just need to figure out where to send them.
>>
>>67246098
This.
I dont give a fuck anymore.
>>
>>67248842
plz dont take the bull meme to serious my uncommon friend
>>
>>67249388
only suddenly converting does not get you their respect.
white men would be a lower class in the new 'society' you describe
>>
>>67251275
>We just need to figure out where to send them

We send them to a designated area in the middle east of Africa, where they all have to live in a refugee village without being able to interact with European society. They either stay there for the rest of their life or they go back to where they came from.
>>
>>67245717
LE LOOK AT ME MOM I'M LE TROLLING LE SHITLORD FAGGOT TUMBLR SJW KIKES ON LE INTERNET!!!!111!!! XXXXDDDDDD!!! I'M LE EBIN TROLLMASTER EDGY REACTIONARY ALPHA MALE WHITE MASTER RACE XXDDD I'M SAVING LE WHITE RACE FROM LE EURABIA AND LE FUCKING DUMBASS NIGGERS AND DEGENERATE FAGGOTS PUTTING AIDS IN LE FLUORIDE WATER FUNDED BY LE JEWS AND LE CULTURAL MARXIST KIKE BITCH FEMINAZI DYKES DESTROYING MUH PROUD NORDIC HERITAGE AND MUH FOUNDATIONS OF CIVILIZATION XXDDDD
>>
File: 1417593467772.jpg (159 KB, 619x543) Image search: [Google]
1417593467772.jpg
159 KB, 619x543
>>67245717
Feels pretty good. We'll get to eastern europe too.
>>
>>67249388
That last one would be a huge mistake. We don't need the niggers. Leave Africa as wildlife refuge or something. Ya know, like Australia.
>>
File: image.png (529 KB, 925x519) Image search: [Google]
image.png
529 KB, 925x519
Come home white man.

Come home.

We'll unify and fortify North America.

We'll kick the liberals out.

We'll ban islam.

We'll BUILD A WALL.

SAY IT WITH ME

MAKE
>>
>>67251546
Why do we need their respect? We are the majority, when leftists are destroyed by muslims, racism can freely flourish, and shitskins will recieve that racism.
>>
>>67251940
You just wait mudshit, we all know you can't aim or fight for shit

"Al Qaeda and its wannabe fans are the worst thing that could have happened to Europe's Muslims. ... When Europeans feel sufficiently provoked and threatened - a few serious terrorist attacks could do it - Europe's Muslims will be lucky just to be deported. ... Far from enjoying the prospect of taking over Europe by having babies, Europe's Muslims are living on borrowed time. When a third of French voters have demonstrated their willingness to vote for Jean-Marie Le Pen's National Front ... all predictions of Europe going gently into that good night are surreal. I have no difficulty imagining a scenario in which U.S. Navy ships are at anchor and U.S. Marines have gone ashore at Brest, Bremerhaven or Bari to guarantee the safe evacuation of Europe's Muslims."
As I have said, Europe looks pacifistic, but maybe it is more correct to describe it as irrational. It could swing the pendulum to the other side very quickly.
And again, in case anyone thinks this is good, this would mean the end of European liberal democracy too. It would be a disaster both for Muslims and for infidels."
>>
>>67245717

>mfw the commies won in the end

I always knew that the cold war wasn't over.

Instead of fighting America and NATO face to face in total or even proxies war, they knew that their military power and knowledge was unmatched.

They knew they couldn't beat you in a resource competition.

But, they had a weapon much more powerful: liberal leftism.

With this weapon, they managed to remove the Western influence from Oceania, Asia, Africa and even the Latin America.

They also set this little evil seed inside your countries. Slowly but surely they creeped inside your only advantage: your european culture.

Now your countries are being teared apart from the inside which means there is no way for you to defend yourself without causing even more damage.

Meanwhile, China and even Russia have been working on taking away civil rights and oppressing liberalism and self-expression from citizens, shielding themselves from being hit by this same strategy.

They have won. In 500 years you will be remembered like the Burtas or the Sudoviahls. Some old culture that was erased.
>>
>>67249388
Third scenario:
>conflicts increase
>Muslim population reaches the inevitable critical mass
>civil war in European countries
>EU dismantled
>Western nation states dismantled
>governments decentralized
>"...at a certain point we'll find little citadels of light on what is otherwise a very dark planet."
>>
>>67253642
>Meanwhile, China and even Russia have been working on taking away civil rights and oppressing liberalism and self-expression from citizens, shielding themselves from being hit by this same strategy.
Again Russia is multiculti. Russian oligarch ruling country have no problems with replacing Russian population with shitskins if it is more profitable (and it is).
Second Russian state is oppressing liberalism and self-expression only for common citizens, for serfs. Rulers of the country and their children live in Europe and absorb Europe culture. It is like 19th century again with Russian aristocrats barely speaking Russian but fluent in French. In this new Feudalism future of the white in Russia looks very grim because white serfs have no purpose.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.