[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you counter this? Shits all over my kikebook and I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2016-03-13-08-37-57.png (2 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-13-08-37-57.png
2 MB, 1080x1920
How do you counter this? Shits all over my kikebook and I'm ready to redpill.
>>
Just call them out on their hypocrisy. It's not hard.

Better yet, get off Facebook and stop caring.
>>
>>67245130
Just send along this Wikipedia link:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silent_majority

The non-retarded ones will understand the implications.
>>
post the videos of people being attacked, the people blocking the ambulance, and the policeman who got hit with the brick

that should shut them up for a minute
>>
>>67245545
Got links senpai
>>
>>67245130
Just tell them they are infringing Trump's and his followers first amendment.

Better, just don't try to redpill them in one dose, just take it slowly and ask how they feel about the first amendment.
>>
Show that tru p is not racist and link them all the black support he is getting
>>
>>67245130
Post the video of the BLM supporter with the machine gun and the video of video of beating up of cops
Then post thank you for helping Trump win. We will make chicago great again
>>
If someone thinks they did a good job protesting the only way to convince them of anything is a military boot on the back of their neck.
>>
The website is being done.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sturmabteilung
>>
>>67245130
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUVfuTYrtC0
>>
Just call them niggers. It'll send them into a self-righteous tizzy. With blacks, simplicity, speed, and brute force is the best way to go. They don't process subtly, nuance, and reason. It's not part of their culture, seriously. Have you ever heard blacks argue? They just repeat the same word or short phrase over-and-over again, each time with increased volume. It's so ingrained in their culture.
>>
>>67245753
Just go to reddit. Shits all over the front page of the donald sub.
>>
>>67245130
Are all those people on the right against Trump or are some pro-Trump?
>>
>>67245130
trump is chump
>>
Show them the millions of peaceful rally attendees and then say that dipshit who Hitler saluteded clearly doesn't represent all of them
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.