[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> 2018 > James Bond is re-cast as a sassy black woman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: BondShaneequaBond.jpg (697 KB, 1800x1199) Image search: [Google]
BondShaneequaBond.jpg
697 KB, 1800x1199
> 2018
> James Bond is re-cast as a sassy black woman
> New film comes out to the delight of SJW's and cultured people of colour

> Bond's mission is to infiltrate a secret all-powerful society of evil white men and overthrow their grasp of control on the world

> "Awww hell naw you di'in you pasty ass motherfucker! Hi's a taste of my licence to ill yall"
> -grabs boobs- "yall be wantin a taste of my double-Os so yall can get to 7-heaven"
> "Yo lemme get a vahdka martini nigga, shake that shit up"
> "Name's Bond motherfucker, Shaneequa Bond"
>>
File: 1360686937555.jpg (64 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1360686937555.jpg
64 KB, 640x480
>>67243328
>>
>>67243328
Isn't there already a movie of that premise?
>>
Not gonna lie sounds like a better movie than the last bond film.
>>
> 2018
> James Bond is re-cast as a sassy black woman
> New film comes out to the delight of SJW's and cultured people of colour

> Makes 10 dollars because nobody actually wants to see that just like every time they try to pander to SJWs.
>>
>"Chicken"
>"Fried Chicken."
>>
>>67243328
> -grabs boobs- "yall be wantin a taste of my double-Os so yall can get to 7-heaven"
i would watch that desu
>>
>>67244261
kek
>>
Was prolly done in the 70's
>>
>>67243328

It's going to be Idris Elba.

The contract has already been signed, pre-production to begin by end of the year.

You have to admit, he's about a good choice as possible, if you want a non-traditional Bond.
>>
>>67244561
Timothy Dalton was already the best non-traditional Bond
>>
And she has 5 kids by 5 different fathers. None of which can be found. She lives in section ape housing and rides the bus to MI HQ.

Sounds right to me.
>>
>>67244261
underrated
>>
>>67244639

Yup, which is to say that he was the worst Bond of all.
>>
>>67243328
I'd probably watch that desu
>>
>>67244561
A) It's not going to be Idris Elba and
B) No he wouldn't
I'm so sick of people pushing this guy as a "classy nigger". If you want a classy nigger character make a fucking classy nigger character. They're just using this guy to race bait. They've already alienated like half of the Dark Tower's audience by pushing this nigger.
>>
>>67244029
First 15 minutes of Spectre were god-tier imho desu.
The music, the camera work and Daniel Craig in a fucking helicopter.
>>
>>67244029

last bond film sucked fucking balls.
>>
>>67244175
Like ghostbusters trying to be edgy and cool and >the 4 main characters are all female lol just happened
When that wasn't the case in the original and there was no need to do so
>>
>>67244801
Agreed. Blacks and their handlers need to start coming up with their own characters and stop appropriating ours.
>>
>>67244639
>Timothy Dalton was already the best non-traditional Bond

No, Daniel Craig was the best non-traditional Bond due to his blond hair.

A nigger Bond is nothing more than marxist jews trying their hardest to encourage white genocide in America by destroying everything that is associated with white culture.

How come there's no Martin Luther King movie and MLK is played by a pasty white man?
>>
>>67244950
The thing is, I actually feel kind of bad for Elba. I'm sure he's just trying to get good parts just like anybody else. But every single "rumoured" role he has had since Thor has been pure race bait. It's like people are going out of their way to use him to prop up their movies.
>>
>>67244561
Its like women in workplaces. When it doesn't matter any more, its okay to give it to people of lesser intelligence.
>>
File: 1457720722253.gif (3 MB, 252x263) Image search: [Google]
1457720722253.gif
3 MB, 252x263
>>67243328
BOND WAS JUST SOME FAG BRITKEK WHO SUCKED DICK FOR GADGETS.

FUCK YOU.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.