[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is just a joke, right? The most powerful country in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: trump-tweet-1-620x264.png (61 KB, 620x264) Image search: [Google]
trump-tweet-1-620x264.png
61 KB, 620x264
This is just a joke, right?

The most powerful country in the world won't elect this jackass...
>>
>>67240705
Stop shitposting, Argentina nigger.
>>
>>67240705
killyourself, jew
>>
He's right though.
Vaccinations should be distributed along a decently big period of time. When I was vaccinated I would usually take 1 dose at January, 2nd dose at June, etc.

Americans are so retarded that they're doing all vaccinations at once.
>>
>>67240830
agreed.

wasn't there a unique case of a child in America that got autism from a vaccine???
>>
File: 8456.jpg (18 KB, 269x212) Image search: [Google]
8456.jpg
18 KB, 269x212
>>67240705
>Many such cases
no
i am absolutely and totally sure its 100% legit my white friend
>>
>>67240932
No there wasn't.
>>
>>67241102
come on...I remember reading about it on wikipedia...
>>
>>67241125
Post the link then.
>>
File: vaxx.schedule.png (1 MB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
vaxx.schedule.png
1 MB, 960x960
>>67240705

The problem about vaccines is you will never get a good discussion about it.

This issue irreversably polarizes almost immediately.

I'm generally against full on anti-vaxxers + FUCK WESTERN MEDICINES types. These kinds of people will get their children killed.

But I also don't trust big pharma to always have my best interests at heart. I can easily see them put profits before safety.

Pic related scares the fuck out of me. But it also won't stop me from getting my kids vaccinated.
>>
>>67241173
THAT'S THE POINT. I DON'T REMEMBER THE NAME OF THE KID.
>>
>Americans unironically believe that vaccines give you the 'tism

Browsing 4chan all day is more likely to give you arseburgers than a flu shot.
>>
>>67241232
Highly suggestive image. It's shit.
Do people seriously want the state of infant care to be reverted to what it was in the 1940s? Are people that bonkers?
>>
File: 1415475403127.jpg (18 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1415475403127.jpg
18 KB, 251x242
Many such cases
> no source
>>
>>67240705
Hello my black friend :)

He may have a point, an investigation has made it all the way to the senate

http://www.c-span.org/video/?c4546421/rep-bill-posey-calling-investigation-cdcs-mmr-reasearch-fraud
>>
>>67241232
You do know vaccines are extremely expensive to make and make almost zero profit for pharma companies. Regardless of whether or not vaccines are dangerous it doesn't change the fact that they're creation is essentially an act of charity by pharmaceutical companies, they sure as hell don't do it for the money
>>
>>67241427

Thanks for demonstrating my point about polarization.

See, here's the thing: By forcing the parents to give the kid 22 shots of shit provided by 14 different companies within a short period of time, guess what happens?

If something _does_ go wrong they can all point the finger at the other guy. It's an endless "pass the buck" leaving parents angry with no recourse.

It just took a few cases of this to spawn a whole generation of scared parents who don't know what to do.

I'm all for vaccines, but they should be limited to 1 shot per visit.

Everytime you DO hear about vaccine damage it's because they got a bunch at once. Seems like a pretty easy thing to fix

But throw in a "every doctor visit for a vaccine is a separate insurance premium payment required" factor and bam! Financial incentive for parents to allow their kids to be exposed to too much at once.

>>67241481

Google "Carolyn Schutte"

>>67241610

Don't forget Putin is on the same page
http://prepareforchange.net/2016/03/05/putin-exposes-vaccines/
>>
>>67241232
That pic is so ignorant. Many of those diseases/viruses weren't around 20+ years ago, so yeah of course there are shots for them now.

Not to mention that it only makes complete common sense that as time passes more treatments/cures for diseases/viruses will be invented and used as medicine progresses further.
>>
>>67242309
>Many of those diseases/viruses weren't around 20+ years ago

lelwut. I'm pretty sure most of those have been around forever, except for the Flu since it's technically different every year.

But yeah, it is inevitable that vaccines for more things are created for more and more things.

That's kind of what I'm getting at. Maybe it's just not safe to vaccinate for all of them in the short period of time that we try to do.
>>
>>67243411
Can you cite a single piece of scientific literature that would give evidence to your idea that it's not safe to give lots of vaccines in a short period of time?
>>
>>67240705
nice fake twitter image, shit poster.
>>
>>67243542

Can you cite a study that demonstrates letting London become 50% Muslim is safe? :^)

Anyway, no. I'm just asserting that it's a plausible hypothesis from the circumstances of existing confirmed cases of injury and the body of anecdotal testimony. I think it's something that should be looked into.
>>
>>67241240
VACCINES ARENT FUCKING RELATED TO AUTISM YOU FUCKING DIPSHITS

THERE WAS 1 FUCKING STUDY IN THE 80S AND DUDE THAT PUBLISHED IT LATER ON SAID ITS BS

FOR FUCK SAKE

AUTISM IS ON THE RAISE DUE TO BETTER DIAGNOSTIC AND BROADER DEFINITION

FUCK OFF ALREADY
>>
one huge dose of multiple vaccines in one =/= a single vaccine, stop shilling
>>
>>67240705
>>
>>67245140
Read the Panic Virus. It has been looked into massively. Extra precautions are now taken even without positive evidence. Mercury was removed from all the MMR vaccines. And huge amounts of damage payments were available to anyone that felt wronged after the trial was complete. The anti vax lost
>>
>>67240705
HAHAHAAH ARGENTINA ACTUALLY TRIES TO LECTURE THE US ABOUT ELECTING RETARDED CANDIDATES

YOU ELECT SUB 100 IQ RETARDS WHO LITERALLY DESTROY YOUR ECONOMIES EVERY 10 YEARS.
>>
>>67240705
i feel sorry for everybody who is against vaccination

if this is real, than trump has only one downside for me...
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.